Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! (3776 Views)

Which Is More Profitable On Campus :cosmetics (perfumes) Or Clothing? / What Business To Go Into This Xmas Period, Food Or Clothing / Bulk Cheap Phone Accessories In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by buddy221(m): 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Recently Belgium denied me visa...although they said I can apeal if I want...bt, I don't want to apeal for any reason! So, I decided to join business here in Nigeria.. Pls brothers, wat profitable business can I start with 800k? Am tinking of phone accessories business or clothing business....and which location will be ok for any of de biz I mention? Am tinking of ph, Onisha or abuja. wat do u tink? Pls your repond will be highly welkom.
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Bro enter Ghana na nice business here.
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by cutieme(m): 4:25pm On May 02, 2015
@Smarty20,please can u tell me more about that business in Ghana and Ghana in general. More so,where in Ghana are u?
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by bizzynix: 7:30pm On May 02, 2015
Bro phone accessories is a sweet biz n dat money is just enuff, do ur findings on where to get them and start it, guaranteed success and get a nice location aswell. Ph n Abj if i may say will b cul. All d best bro.
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by Nobody: 11:12am On May 18, 2015
cutieme:
@Smarty20,please can u tell me more about that business in Ghana and Ghana in general. More so,where in Ghana are u?
hi sorry I'm not been here lately Whatsapp or mail me +233240944276

Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by globallinkg(m): 4:15am On May 19, 2015
Phone Biz, is like Food Biz many ppl can't do with out phone now! I think phone biz is good bro
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by globallinkg(m): 4:16am On May 19, 2015
Phone Biz, is the best Bro

buddy221:
Recently Belgium denied me visa...although they said I can apeal if I want...bt, I don't want to apeal for any reason! So, I decided to join business here in Nigeria.. Pls brothers, wat profitable business can I start with 800k? Am tinking of phone accessories business or clothing business....and which location will be ok for any of de biz I mention? Am tinking of ph, Onisha or abuja. wat do u tink? Pls your repond will be highly welkom.
Re: Phone Accessories Or Clothing Business! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2015
cutieme:
I'm in takoradi western Ghana the oil city and business hub of Ghana. +233240944276 Whatsapp me. tho I'm in Naija now

OPEC Raises 2018 Demand Projection / How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today / Make 280k Before December No Investment