Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

1868be's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1868be's Profile / 1868be's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by 1868be: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Same here too.
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868be: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Lol. I love the way I destroyed your psyche you went William Shakespeare grin
[/s]
Culture / Re: Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) by 1868be: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Yes nah your eyes and brains are paining you.

Ojukwu and Kanu who ran away in their wives skirts after chestbeating are from where?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu Is God’s Choice For 2023 Presidency – Bishop Kayode Williams by 1868be: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
Tinubu will rule Nigeria and Biafuro.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Afikpo Woman, Priscilla Eleje Becomes The First Female To Sign The Naira Note by 1868be: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Don't get it twisted bro.

The woman is igbo but not bitter. She is educated, hardworking and focused. All these her qualities have been paying off and as you can see, her signature will be in your pocket/wallet as a Nigerian.

Meth cannibals on the other hand are stark illiterates, criminals and frustrated bastards mostly manufactured in baby factories whose crime instincts were aroused by one perennial fraudster residing on the streets of London.

If you notice, 99.8% percent of the brainless pigs that constitute ipob are stark illiterates, and poverty is a common denominator of illiterates. Though some managed to escape it. So don't compare educated and successful igbos with the frustrated Meth cannibals. angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868be: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And do you pray for you or any of your family members to be victims of @emboldened? Yes or No?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Soludo To Gunmen: We Will Deal With You The Way Criminals Are Dealt With by 1868be: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:

Keep quiet.

We support IPOB in the fight for freedom.

Kanu is Mandela and we would continue sit at home indefinitely.
[/s]
Crime / Re: Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) by 1868be: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
OnionBandit:
Good to know that. Thank you sweerie
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen, Security Operatives Clash In Imo (video) by 1868be: 4:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
naijapips02:

Ofeke a. Must you always disgrace yourself. If military like, they should not dislodge armed bandits in the North. But I need them to dislodge armed bandits in the east. I need my east to be free of this wannabe terrorists.

Kudos to the Nigerian military for their efforts in keep SE safe from IPOB bandits. Please kill them all we beg you.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Unknown Gunmen Want To Remove Me From Office, Targeting APC Party Members – Imo by 1868be: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Ibo killing ibo should not bother us here biko
[/s]
Politics / Re: Tinubu Vs Atiku; Who Is Richer? by 1868be: 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Obasanjo knows athifku better than you and I.

[/s]

1 Like

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.