Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (59903 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by drmuri(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
perez100:
@Kreme.

Can Yorubas fight war? You guys like to make senseless noise. The whole Nigerians knows that Yorubas are cowards and nobody disputes that fact. You guys like to hide behind North to make noise and claim warriors but when Northerners are not with you people - you claim wise men that plan first before going to war.

As you all wanted Ukraine to fold their hands and allow Russia take over their land in the hope of trying to be wise.

Can't really understand how Yoruba matter entered this, but one thing is clear, an average Igbo man thinks foolishness is bravery.
Nothing compares to peace, you may term it cowardice.
How come you people always start war then run away midway when the heat is one?
Ojukwu your 4 star General did,
Nnamdi kanu your lord and personal saviour did before the coward was captured in Kenya like a dog.
Rushing to declare war your are not adequately prepared for is not bravery, it is height of idiocy and stupidity.
Hope you will not accuse Yorubas of not joining you in your second leg of your ill thought- out war.
You only have your flat heads to blame for being persistently stupid

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nnamdipapa(m): 3:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
ScamHunter:

Any proof of your bravery?

Proof of Bravery? Are you kidding me!, have you heard of the late Chief Gani Fawehinmi who single handedly challenged the military and at one point pushed his chest into the muzzle of a gun daring a military guy to shoot him?.
That guy was the bravest Nigerian I have heard and read about in the past 100 years. SW are never cowards but very smart people who choose to develop their region rather than destroying it like we have going on in the SE.

Now have you also heard of one late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu who started a war he had no resources to prosecute, led to the death of millions of hard-working igbo men and women, even had boys and teenagers fight in his Biafran army of delusion and eventually was not man enough and had to flee to Ivory Coast.
The coward even had the effrontery to want to contest in a Nigerian presidential election.

The above in my dictionary, is the definition of a real coward! A coward who led others to sacrifice their lives but ran away in the end. Ojukwu is the real coward.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:
I guess DSS are still the one perpetrating this Evil act, when you speak they insult you instead of them to admit the Truth, they tell you things like “leave our region alone and face bandits”

Killings here and there all for freedom, not even security operative, killing your people again.
The other day one said it's a payback for what the NG soldiers did against the freedom agitators and inside my mind I smiled and shook my head, breeding and supporting terrorist just because you were hurt in the past.
This video bring back memories of the Biafra war,when children starved to death,when people were gunned down for no reason.
This is not the once peaceful East I used to know,it's now a den of terrorist.

You are so correct. This is what hatred and envy can cause a man. But I wonder why up to 70% of the people in SE are wired the same way in not taking responsibilities, shifting blames etc. Both the educated ones tend to be sympathetic to these so called UGM, IPOB, and ESN. Initially they said they are defending their territory against fulani herdsmen. Now what are they doing? They are still defending them and denying that the people causing chaos in SE are not IPOB or ESN members.....

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Peppysco: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

Are drunk or something? I see, I know what you are doing here: divide and conquer. Oga, go to Anambra, Ebonyi people are everywhere living their best lives. I know people like you, you are one of the BMCs here playing by the script of your pay matters.

And I can swear you haven't stayed a day in Anambra talk less of knowing how the people live. Try again, the division tactics is not working grin

You're not worth the engagement cos you obviously lack comprehension. Thank you and enjoy your UGM menace in peace.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868t: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Except NE and some States in North, others are not destroying their region
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868ti: 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868t: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Wait, from whom do you guys expecting sympathy or empathy from? From those who advised and warned you about the consequences of the rag tag UGM?

I laugh in Mandarin.

End SARS protest, Igboho's palavas are things that could have brought trouble to our region but we stood firm and avert it

Like I said, we go dey read the updates for news while cross legged behind our phones or keyboards
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868t: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Are UGM Fulani? Tapa or Yoruba? Hell No

They are all Igbo's causing destruction in their own region. We go dey read the updates for news now
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868bo: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And do you pray for you or any of your family members to be victims of @emboldened? Yes or No?
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868be: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
helinues:

And do you pray for you or any of your family members to be victims of @emboldened? Yes or No?
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868b: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
KingOfAllIgbos:
Sadly some of the dead people might have supported IPOB and UGM.

RIP to them all the same.
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by 1868tit: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Sorrow, tears and blood. That is all Nnamdi Kanu and his desciples, such as AchalugoNwa, have brought to iboeLand.

Oh, look at what the eas has become. Eyaa. cry
[/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Miracle2022: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime
no tyranny can be compared to what ipob is doing to the east now.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Miracle2022: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Brimstone77:

Here we go again,same people shouting..

"IGBOS ARE KILLING IGBOS" when unknown gun men strike and kill the military are still same people applauding the military when they kill innocent igbos and burn people's houses..

I wish my fellow Igbo will start seeing you lots for what you really are..
continue supporting the gunmen, I bet you your time is almost there.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seun has freed you grin
1868ggh:
[s][/s]
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by boyfrank: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Hizzy:

Use your brain
Fighting back is better than staying and watch them massacre our youths, fathers mothers as an Igbo man if you can't join to fight back then I and my family will join you can chose who to side

So why are u crying foul if it's fighting back. Wisdom is profitable to direct, but IPOB longed banned wisdom so all u just regurgate IPOB propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by tonididdy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Saw this video on a WhatsApp status and I was shocked.

You see patrol vans with men dressed in supposedly military attire, hop down and open fire on a civilian.

I was forced to find more information and here I'm, shocked to my bones something like this happens in broad daylight in mygeria.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NiceMen: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness
Even though I know some igbos talk carelessly online, you just prove one thing...

how many times have you done anything to Northerners fighting you consistently in your land?

One thing I am very sure of is that If there is a case where Igbos have big issues with Yorubas in Yoruba land, and the Northerners also have a fight with Yorubas in Yoruba land, you will leave the Northerners alone, you won't do shit... but you will tackle the Igbos..

Thankfully, for all the years Igbos have been in South West, they have never gathered themselves in huge numbers to go kill Yoruba people...

It says a lot about you guys though... you have one deep sitted angst against Igbos that you would rather leave the Northerners and face Igbos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: What Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos Did When Abuja-kaduna Train Broke Down / How We Killed Uwaila, Suspect Confesses - Full Video / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.