Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The (2040 Views)

Hardship: Have You Seen Any Igbo Complaining? – Igboho Asks Yoruba Elders / Adamu Bulkachuwa: If You Want Another War, Nigerian Will Have No Choice / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
The choice before Nigeria is simple: Igbo president or Biafra. I choose the first option. But I will also prefer second option to enslavement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by fyneguy: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
ufuosman:
The ones you trust afar?

For all the candidates so far the only one naija can trust is Peter Obi and is an igbo man

Tested and trusted

No we don't trust him.

If he could play a tribal card with the relocation of some people to Anambra from Lagos, as a Governor, he will do worse as President.
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ChikezieU(m): 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ikegwuru:
In one of those classics I read about 30 years ago, either Pride and Prejudice or Great expectation, I took away an important message. It goes thus: "Detestation of the High, is an involuntary homage of the low." They go lower, we go higher. Hate Igbo or not we love Nigeria more than our adversaries. We are the people pained more when Nigeria is not working. Check it out: UK wanted Iwobi, he said no and chose Nigeria. Nigeria wanted Saka, he said no and chose UK. Surprisingly, Saka's people are the ones accusing Iweobi of not loving Nigeria enough. This in summary tells you what hypocrisy means.
I weep for the results of their hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by fyneguy: 2:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ikegwuru:
The choice before Nigeria is simple: Igbo president or Biafra. I choose the first option. But I will also prefer second option to enslavement.

No Presidency for you. We can't entrust domineering tendencies with national power. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ProudImolite: 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
after4:
people bragging with poverty. how many house yoruba get for calabar, akwaibom, port harcourt, kano, kaduna, jos even abuja. when people who thinks that harvesting peoples skull gives them money talks, nah so e dey be

tifnubu propaganda machine
You know them well
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ProudImolite: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2022
What more do you expect from skull mining, tiger clawed scarified faced , hydraulic guzzling, hate filled pedophiles? That Southwest is full of these mongrels waiting patiently for their cocaine sniffing baboon named Tinubu. Clowns

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Contekbbc: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
The usual C-H-E-S-T BEATERS rants

Frigga13:
Yoruba man excuses for tribalism hatred and bitterness

No be yoruba ..

They always have something on igbos grin. Is in them

But Nigerians and the world knows Yoruba people more than they know themselves

No qualms ...

If na another tribe .. igbos for the para .. but Yoruba ... just go sleep.. Na dia usual normal

When I tell igbos about their enemies .. Kanu and the rest will keep deceiving them pointing at the North .. becauSe of Islam...

... but their worst enemies that sees them as enemies are with them ... using Christianity to chop them mugu.
While mocking them close doors

The day igbos will wake to their enemies.. leave north and focus .. Yoruba go hear am , dance am...

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Contekbbc: 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
Seconded!

fyneguy:

No Presidency for you. We can't entrust domineering tendencies with national power. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by SaudanaofSokoto: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2022
The police man from Adamawa that swore that no Igbo man would be allowed to own a house in his neighbour is also a Yoruba man ba?

Contekbbc:

The usual C-H-E-S-T BEATERS rants

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by SaudanaofSokoto: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
So,the northern police officer from Adamawa that vowed never to allow an Igbo man to own a house in his neighbourhood is also a Yoruba man ko?

Frigga13:
Yoruba man excuses for tribalism hatred and bitterness

No be yoruba ..

They always have something on igbos grin. Is in them

But Nigerians and the world knows Yoruba people more than they know themselves

No qualms ...

If na another tribe .. igbos for the para .. but Yoruba ... just go sleep.. Na dia usual normal

When I tell igbos about their enemies .. Kanu and the rest will keep deceiving them pointing at the North .. becauSe of Islam...

... but their worst enemies that sees them as enemies are with them ... using Christianity to chop them mugu.
While mocking them close doors

The day igbos will wake to their enemies.. leave north and focus .. Yoruba go hear am , dance am...

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Akponmfet: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Me too,I don't trust those criminals, no Nigerian will vote for any meth person.

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Akponmfet: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ikegwuru:
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Akponmfet: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sorry you're getting neither.
Nothing for you,slaves usually get nothing.
Seriously, how do you expect to get the presidency?
Who will vote for you?
The traditional ruler was just speaking the minds of all Nigerians, it's something every other Nigerian knows
Nobody will vote for you
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by 1868be: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Same here too.
[/s]
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
You are right my brother. Your fear of Igbo dominance is real. It's like holding down Anthony Joshua by 50 000 inferior men because they don't want him to be champion. The fools don't know that in the struggle to free himself that the great Joshua will throw his heavy fists here and there. He will injure them in the process. They are also too stupid and to notice that a free Joshua will win them medals and put their country on world map. This is the sum of Igbo condition with Nigerians that harbor inferiority complex about them.

fyneguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Juspe: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Who are you to dictate how Nigerians are going to vote? Tribalism to its lowest ebb, shame
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Obamaofusa: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
ProudImolite:
What more do you expect from skull mining, tiger clawed scarified faced , hydraulic guzzling, hate filled pedophiles? That Southwest is full of these mongrels waiting patiently for their cocaine sniffing baboon named Tinubu. Clowns
Oluwo is entitled to his stupid opinion.
ProudImolite,all this hatred coming out from a stinking,smelling,dirty cannibal like you?

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by ZombieSlaughter: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2022
A useless yoruba king that was taped by his now estranged jamaican wife wrapping and smoking cannabis and other illicit weeds shouldn't be taken seriously. grin

Buba marwa should send NDLEA officers to his house they will find cocaine and bags of oshogbo weed there. I can also bet my scrotal sac that they'll find rotten human skulls in one of the rooms in house. grin

Only yorubaland produce such miserable dregs as kings. Tueh! grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by yuping(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
God1000:
Please check your headline again, it's misleading
undecided I nearly want too give him slap cus it, but when I read on he is only stating the fact, but anyone that want progress should not vote APC if possible PDP.
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by boyfrank: 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
But u trusted Fulani abi? How has buhari repaid the trust. Onye mgbu

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Perfectbeing(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2022
Felimax:
When a clown talks but he can trust a dummy to melt on Nigerians the worst economic hardship in the history of this country.

People are dying in their numbers but the Olowu has no voice but when he gets to an Igbo man dick don stand.

Masturbation finish you there!
The same way Ohaneze didn't have the balls to talk Atiku out of his Presidential ambition but when they get to Tinubu and Osinbajo, their penis stood up..

1 Like

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by topboss: 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
JANJAWEEEED!

SEE THE UGLY FULANI THEY HANDED HIM.
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by God1stson(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
AsiwajuOfPeePoo:
The Igbos have really suffered in the name of one Nigeria. Look at how rats and cockroaches are insulting them.

Progress breeds hate. They are afraid of what the igbos have become with out government support since the civil war. They can hate us but we won't stop. We get everything :for American we get ChimamdabArichie, for Indonesia we get okoro doing drug, for Nigeria we get Inosson, for Lagos we get half of lekki, for WTO we get Ngozi Okonjo. We are not ashamed to say we have the good, the bad and the ugly. We are not some people pretending that some 94 years old man can rule Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by Felimax(m): 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Perfectbeing:
The same way Ohaneze didn't have the balls to talk Atiku out of his Presidential ambition but when they get to Tinubu and Osinbajo, their penis stood up..

grin grin grin Na so jare!
Re: 2023: I Can’t Trust Any Igbo Man As President, No Nigerian Will Vote For The by OkwuEziokwu(m): 4:28am On Apr 19, 2022
Scared mutts. Afraid of what Igbos will become. They don't know every country supports their brightest for the collective benefit of everyone. Not Zoogerians tho. Their hate, tribalism and stupidity won't let them. They'd rather kill them. Shame will befall y'all though. We are no longer interested in you. We want to be on our own and with our relatives. You cannot stop destiny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youths Should Know That Igbo Youths Are Angry At This Moment- Pa Ezeife / BREAKING: Buhari Makes U-turn, Dumps Plan To Pick Preferred Successor / ❗️How Chief Of Army Staff Resisted Pressure To Topple GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.