Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! (1150 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by chemali: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2014
These images were posted by @Ayourb on twitter. It is a reflection of how Jonathan administration has turned the nation's purse to PDP's wallet. Pay attention to the cover page and the last comment in the third picture.

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
I am sure it is through this useless Office that the PDP E-charlatans get their stipends from

Yet that office is meant to service all Nigerians and not those of the PDP extraction alone

Little wonder GEJ have carried himself like the PDP President and not Nigeria's president

6 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by comos: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2014
chemali: These images were posted by @Ayourb on twitter. It is a reflection of how Jonathan administration has turned the nation's purse to PDP's wallet. Pay attention to the cover page and the last comment in the third picture.

APC e-rat, you rush down with a post of this kind, when each LGA in Lagos was ask to pay N25m to prosecute Osun state election, you did not bring it to open.
janjanweed

3 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by chemali: 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
comos:
APC e-rat, you rush down with a post of this kind, when each LGA in Lagos was ask to pay N25m to prosecute Osun state election, you did not bring it to open.
janjanweed

Really? I don't care whether it's APC or MUMU that wins the presidency. PDP is a cankerworm and they should not smell the presidency. This post just shows how desperate they are and the lengths to which the national purse will be shared just like 2010. I can see the desperation in your post. I guess your survival depends on PDP remaining in power. Do something better with your life than supporting worse than mediocrity. Stand for something noble.

7 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by CircleOfWilis: 4:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
As if APC members are saints...they will do worst

1 Like

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by chemali: 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
CircleOfWilis: As if APC members are saints...they will do worst
I don't disagree with you! But it's stupidity to justify being raped continuously by your boyfriend because you are afraid other boys are worse. Gross stupidity.

7 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by CircleOfWilis: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
chemali:
I don't disagree with you! But it's stupidity to justify being raped continuously by your boyfriend because you are afraid other boys are worse. Gross stupidity.
Those aggrieved decampees to APC pushed me into making the above conclusion...Some are already shifting grounds and running back to the party of thieves :PDP don fail naija,
#clueless govt: GEJ, till we die in poverty
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by comos: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2014
CircleOfWilis: Those aggrieved decampees to APC pushed me into making the above conclusion...Some are already shifting grounds and running back to the party of thieves :PDP don fail naija,
#clueless govt: GEJ, till we die in poverty
For them to run back means they have saw what is behind the green-grass that APC (Janjanweed) was showing to the public.
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by chemali: 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
comos:
For them to run back means they have saw what is behind the green-grass that APC (Janjanweed) was showing to the public.

"They have saw...".... This is another way PDP is wasting our money. They have failed to focus and invest in primary and secondary education. It's in your own interest not to mortgage the future of your offsprings by supporting PDP. If you do, they will probably turn out like you - a loser.

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by M0GIDI: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
soroptimist: I am sure it is through this useless Office that the PDP E-charlatans get their stipends from

Yet that office is meant to service all Nigerians and not those of the PDP extraction alone

Little wonder [size=15pt]GEJ have carried himself like the PDP President and not Nigeria's president[/size]

Compare him to Bukohari who would be known as Boko haram president, you should thank heavens for blessing us with God fearing GEJ.
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by gentleoyink: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
But the same PDP educated you.

chemali:

"They have saw...".... This is another way PDP is wasting our money. They have failed to focus and invest in primary and secondary education. It's in your own interest not to mortgage the future of your offsprings by supporting PDP. If you do, they will probably turn out like you - a loser.
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by chemali: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
gentleoyink: But the same PDP educated you.

I'm far from a product of PDP.

2 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
M0GIDI:

Compare him to Bukohari who would be known as Boko haram president, you should thank heavens for blessing us with God fearing GEJ.

You have been as useless on this forum as the sanitary pad of the female folk.....you cant logically present your opinion without inputting baseless accusation just because you hate GMB

Your style and recourse to religious bigotry will only hurt your clueless GEJ whose stupid and infantile postulations have continued to alienate the muslims and open-minded/intelligent people

i didnt know PDP whose Chairman is Adamu Muazu is a Party for Christians while Shekarau,Ali Modu Sheriff,Bafarawa,Nuhu Ribadu,Marwa,Aliyu Babangida are members of Deeper Life

5 Likes

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by M0GIDI: 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2014
soroptimist:

You have been as useless on this forum as the sanitary pad of the female folk.....you cant logically present your opinion without inputting baseless accusation just because you hate GMB

Your style and recourse to religious bigotry will only hurt your clueless GEJ whose stupid and infantile postulations have continued to alienate the muslims and open-minded/intelligent people

i didnt know PDP whose Chairman is Adamu Muazu is a Party for Christians while Shekarau,Ali Modu Sheriff,Bafarawa,Nuhu Ribadu,Marwa,Aliyu Babangida are members of Deeper Life

How about I hang you ya f*ck?

Shouldn't your grouse be with those who made the APC a party of muslims, for muslims and by muslims.

Did I appoint the top echelon in the APC that consisted mainly of muslims before the general outcry that made them appoint Christians to inconsequential positions?

Your myopic mind reasoned am a religious bigot when in reality you Muslims are the ones practising the bigotry.

If only you goons wouldn't inflict your views on us, there would have been a country.

STF up you schmuck.
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
M0GIDI:

Your myopic mind reasoned am a religious bigot when in reality you Muslims are the ones practising the bigotry

Oh Charlatan! 'You see your life outside'......

Because i aligned my voice with harmless and responsible Nigerians who happen to be Muslims to point out the idiocy inherent in the way and manner you Jonathanians have reduced Nigerians into......

You felt i am a Muslim?

Shigidi or Mogidi.......i am a Christian for your information........and a detribalised Nigerian who will not be sucked into the present stupid style of politicking that you PDP E-urchin are trying to condition Nigerians into

Answer me once again.........

Is Adamu Muazu a Catholic member or Shekarau a Pastor in Gospel Faith Mission and Ali Modu Sheriff a Catechist at Assemblies of God hence qualifying PDP as a Christian Party

1 Like

Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by M0GIDI: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2014
soroptimist:

Oh Charlatan! 'You see your life outside'......

[size=15pt]Because i aligned my voice with harmless and responsible Nigerians who happen to be Muslims[/size] to point out the idiocy inherent in the way and manner you Jonathanians have reduced Nigerians into......

"Harmless and responsible" are not words bandied about when referring to Muslims, except you had your head stuck under a cave since 1900.

If you traded your brain in for a mango am sure you'd appear smarter, so please ....Go and Die.
Re: How GEJ And PDP Is Wasting Your Money! by vicadex07(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chai...PDP, all these our money that you are sharing because of election...diarisgodoooooo!!!

Chai!!! Chai!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’ll Go Down The Drain In 2015 If –buhari 0 / Transript Of Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Declaration Speech / Lagos State Government Blasts Vice President Sambo Over Alleged Heavy Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.