Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Punchline Friday - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Punchline Friday (826 Views)

Enjoy Dis Song,d Punchline, Lyrics And Tank Me Later / Place A Death Punchline Line Here, 2bars At Least: / If You Think You Can Spit Drop A Punchline And Awiat My Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hello people,
It's another lovely friday & am sure most of y'all are back from your work place whether officially or not officially...so we all gonna be doing sme TGIF kinda sh*t & here is hw it goes..........
Today we gon be dropping some punchlines whether it's real, funny or dumb just drop em lyk it's hot & let laff about it, no direct insults pls...imma roll out 3 diff punchlines first, u knw lyk a bozz :-)
-Out of space, out of phase & time, I do not feel the fear of falling cos I wanna fly...

-Walking down the street me saw a gal, her skin shining lyk she gat scales on...walked up to her & I was lyk baby are u lizard? cos agama eyes on you.

-Been living my life like rehearsals tinking to pls everyone but now am hot eruptin lyk a volcano & spreading lyk an epidemic jst to clear all my obstacles, they told me I couldn't that's why I did.

Ok people drop ur flows & do ur even if it's only one line u got.

1 Like

Re: Punchline Friday by Unionised(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.

2. Everything is funny, AS LONG AS IT IS HAPPENING TO SOMEONE ELSE!.

3. The golden Rule of work is that the Bosses' jokes are always FUNNY!
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 3:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Unionised: 1. People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant.

2. Everything is funny, AS LONG AS IT IS HAPPENING TO SOMEONE ELSE!.

3. The golden Rule of work is that the Bosses' jokes are always FUNNY!
lol, luv d 3rd one...nobody wan loose hin job na bt I still no understand d first tho, u mst ve been a comedian
Re: Punchline Friday by Unionised(m): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Frankestein08:
lol, luv d 3rd one...nobody wan loose hin job na bt I still no understand d first tho, u mst ve been a comedian

Accountants of past generations were well know for their "non-smiling, grim stance".

No be today's "chartered" accountants, who are more social than ants!

#ledgertins...
Re: Punchline Friday by Unionised(m): 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. It seems when you want someone, they don't want you. and when someone wants you,you don't want them. And when you both want each other. Something has to come around and mess it up. grin

2. Lies don't end relationships usually the truth does... cool

3. Why is it that everything she did was justified and everything I said was unforgivable. cry
Re: Punchline Friday by Ewizard(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
1. U aint man enof, u jus a bi!tch in disguise
Sure lyk yakubu wen u tek shots u'do misses mrs
Re: Punchline Friday by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
*. Even With A "Glo-Sim" Inserted To Ya Brain.......You Still Won't RULE THE WORD!

*. Even With A Razor Blade Attached To Ya Brain.......You Still Won't Think Sharp!

*. You're Dead As 4uck.....I'll Force A Dick Into Ya Mouth And Make You Realize How Much You Suck!!

3 Likes

Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
Unionised:

Accountants of past generations were well know for their "non-smiling, grim stance".

No be today's "chartered" accountants, who are more social than ants!

#ledgertins...
oh yea, I get u nw...nyc one bruh
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
Unionised: 1. It seems when you want someone, they don't want you. and when someone wants you,you don't want them. And when you both want each other. Something has to come around and mess it up. grin

2. Lies don't end relationships usually the truth does... cool

3. Why is it that everything she did was justified and everything I said was unforgivable. cry
*No. 3* dats ladies world 4 u bruh, dey always ryt.
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: *. Even With A "Glo-Sim" Inserted To Ya Brain.......You Still Won't RULE THE WORD!

*. Even With A Razor Blade Attached To Ya Brain.......You Still Won't Think Sharp!

*. You're Dead As 4uck.....I'll Force A Dick Into Ya Mouth And Make You Realize How Much You Suck!!

W.T.F bruh...lmao, na hu offend u cheesy
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
I always thought being the best was real success but my dad told me, slow down boy or u going to blow it all you've to do is be better.
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Life is a bi*ch(beach) but sometimes you've got to appreciate her & play in the sands.
Re: Punchline Friday by Frankestein08(m): 6:26pm On Aug 22, 2014
Am up in the sky something lyk being space bound maybe cos am unlimited something lyk not being out of bound & am fearless something lyk a blood hound.
Re: Punchline Friday by Superstar007(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
YoungDaNaval: *. Even With A "Glo-Sim" Inserted To Ya Brain.......You Still Won't RULE THE WORD!

Hahaha. . Nice one grin
Re: Punchline Friday by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
Even With The "Help Of A Thousand Midwives"......You Still Won't Deliver!!!
Re: Punchline Friday by GIYAZZ(m): 12:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Y'all just lame boring malus/
i mean the way y'all wacks (wax) be 'dropping'.. one may mistake here for a 'burning candle!/

(1) (Reply)

Rep Ur Hood / Pyrotechniq Call'n Out Any1 For A Spar / 4 All Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.