Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868906 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=dotman2460 post=27305984]Hey!
Hopefully you have sorted out this problem already. I had the same issue, called them today and got it sorted out today.
Confirmation number updated on my appointment profile
Bro abeg kindly give me the number u called and my interview date is d same date as yours..but mine appt is for 6:30am...I need to gt dis shit solved...kindly snd me d number abeg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
dotman2460:
Hey!
Hopefully you have sorted out this problem already. I had the same issue, called them today and got it sorted out today.
Confirmation number updated on my appointment profile.
Bro abeg kindly give me d number you called...i think my interview is on d same date as yours but mine appt time is 6:30am...pls I need to get dis shit solved asap.....pls I need d number and maybe u can give me ur number too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
dotman2460:
Hey!
Confirmation number updated on my appointment profile.
Bro abeg kindly give me d number you called...i think my interview is on d same date as yours but mine appt time is 6:30am...pls I need to get dis shit solved asap.....pls I need d number and maybe u can give me ur number too[color=#990000][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
The number is 014406218. When you call you will be asked to send the following :

Applicant's Name (as it appears on the passport):
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
New DS-160 Confirmation Number:

Passport data page and New DS-160 confirmation attachments to support@ustraveldocs.com

Then after that wait for 1 or 2 hours and you will receive your newly updated appointment letter.

My interview time is also 6:30am.

profojah:

Bro abeg kindly give me d number you called...i think my interview is on d same date as yours but mine appt time is 6:30am...pls I need to get dis shit solved asap.....pls I need d number and maybe u can give me ur number too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
nikas0005:
did u apply to university of north texas (UNT) if yes , I have u gotten ur I-20 if yes let rub mind together

What program did you apply for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Chukwumahike: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
coobboy:

RED flag schools are the schools that have a slim chance of procuring a visa, and also have a bad reputation in the embassy, like students being denied (with a red flagged school).
Though people being able to defend their selves well by answering the whole lot of bombarded and cumbersome questions by the VO would still be able to get their visa (its all about packaging), but people who get their visas with RED flag schools I'll say are considered "lucky".
some people here procured their visas with CC's but never the one building school like DEVry, Everest ... E.t.c
I'll advice you shouldn't go with a CC I-20 to the embassy nor the one building schools, just go with a normal university I-20.
But if you wanna go on with CC's I-20 just package yourself well and be able to answer the VO's question in all ramifications

RED FLAG SCHOOLS ARE:
CC (community colleges)
And the one building schools like I mentioned above.

GREEN FLAG SCHOOLS ARE:
Federal universities
State universities
Private universities e.t.c
tanks bro for d info

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sent u a pm, kindly respond.

nikas0005:
did u apply to university of north texas (UNT) if yes , I have u gotten ur I-20 if yes let rub mind together
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
GboyegaD:

What program did you apply for?

hehehe..Alumnus smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2014
House, any body from Palm Desert, California? or knows some one there, precisely Monterey Avenue, Palm Desert, CA.
Please let me know. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 1:52am On Oct 21, 2014
biikeys:

hehehe..Alumnus smiley

His good friend

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 21, 2014
richard4ssky:
so please can you tell us those university in usa that issue i20 form that is there for business.
It's unnecessary now because it's counterproductive if i do so. Our plans in life is different. We can only ask God to help us make these plans a reality.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2014
dotman2460:
The number is 014406218. When you call you will be asked to send the following :
Applicant's Name (as it appears on the passport):
Passport Number:
Date of Birth:
Email Address:
New DS-160 Confirmation Number:
Passport data page and New DS-160 confirmation attachments to support@ustraveldocs.com
Then after that wait for 1 or 2 hours and you will receive your newly updated appointment letter.
My interview time is also 6:30am.
Thanks boss... Kindly send me ur own number.. Let's talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nikas0005: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2014
nedum360:
Sent u a pm, kindly respond.

I have reply u , u need to answer what I ask u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by everpector: 10:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Hey guys! wishing all our guys that will be going for interview soon, favor and above all success. Pls does anybody knows who is in florida, either from this forum or otherwise. Whats opinion on the city? Again does one really have to finish a semester in his school before being eligible to transfer?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
everpector:
Hey guys! wishing all our guys that will be going for interview soon, favor and above all success. Pls does anybody knows who is in florida, either from this forum or otherwise. Whats opinion on the city? Again does one really have to finish a semester in his school before being eligible to transfer?

Amen... Amen.... Amen...

@ bold(ed).... It depend on you and your school policy.. some people just go to school they want to go without reporting to the school on their visa and the transfer was fine and they dont have issue with it.. While some people they school will want them to spend a semester..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Chukwumahike:
tanks bro for d info
bro in response to one of your previous posts, you can checkout university of newhampshire. They offer full scholarship for MS in biochem and molecular biology, provided you meet their requirements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
imperiouxx:

Yes it's been issued several times before. I've contacted the man that helped me then. Thanks for the info.

Hello Sir imperioxx, my status has changed to 'Awaiting verification from institution (unad) for about a week now. I was told my my contact there I will have to allow them respond at their own convenience which I can't afford now as a prospective Spring applicant. Kindly help with your contact if he can help with the verification. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
opad:

Hello Sir imperioxx, my status has changed to 'Awaiting verification from institution (unad) for about a week now. I was told my my contact there I will have to allow them respond at their own convenience which I can't afford now as a prospective Spring applicant. Kindly help with your contact if he can help with the verification. Thanks.

When I called him last week, he said he's no more in the office but he has his friends there and things still happens.

If you still need his assistance, let me know. Also, his assistance might go for a price.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Yes I still do need his assistance. Well, unfortunately nothing goes for free down there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
imperiouxx:

When I called him last week, he said he's no more in the office but he has his friends there and things still happens.

If you still need his assistance, let me know. Also, his assistance might go for a price.
Bro I stay loring Ave Brooklyn,I need ur advice on something... I sent you pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ipledge:
Bro I stay loring Ave Brooklyn,I need ur advice on something... I sent you pm

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
imperiouxx:

i already sent a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
You've not replied my mail

[quote author=nikas0005 post=27334164][/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
nikas0005:
I have reply u , u need to answer what I ask u

Kindly reply my mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
imperiouxx:
@babalola and edbid,

Thanks. I also guess it's waec result that equivalent to high school transcript.

@thread members,

More info is needed from those who have fulfilled this before.
for west African students,WAEC result is accepted as transcript. The school will convert ur grades to arrive at a GPA that will be used to decide if you qualify or not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Halleluyah,Visa approved on 20/10/2014 by d consular(man) in window 7,interview occurred arond 7:50am within 1-2mins without asking for my name talk less of asking for any documents though I took junks of docs to d embassy.
Transcript:
VO: u are going to michigan state uniersity (with a big smile)?
ME: yes ofcourse
VO: for what?
Me: to pursue masters In general public health
VOsad he checked my i-20 ).what course did you study at undergraduate level
Me: medical laboratory science
VO: gave a nod,and sstarted typing fast, your undergraduate school?
Me: Lautech
VO: ok. How did u hear about this school and y going to US?
Me: my role model (prof.......)recommended d school and I ferreted internet to know more about the school. And i choosed to go to us because my father told me America is 6 yeas ahead of developing country in education,Moreover ,certificate from us is of higher recognition here in Nigeria.
VO: hmmmm, tell me how u were considered for admission?
Me: I was like eh!!! Because I no hear the man
Vo: I mean did u do standardized tests, admission process etc?
Me: oh! I did GRE Ielts and I sent my CV and personal statement of goal ,all to support my application.
VO: would u return back after your studies?
Me: definetly , going for master In public health is to have in depth knowledge on how to protect and improve people health which will culminate to healthier and stronger community both on local and global scale bla bla bla.. ........ ( made ref to Nigeria here )
Vo: typing more faster , looking for his pen at the angle where white paper is. Picked white paper ,aiit, who is your sponsor ?
Me: my dad
Vo : what does he do?
Me: hes a prof. Of medicine and he has a private hospital.
Vo: OHk,your visa is approved and u can bla bla bla ....
Me: thank you very much.
VO: u welcome
All just look like a mere conversation within 2mins.
Anyway its Gods grace and divine favour.
However,confidence also played key role.

Thanks to all gurus that edified me during d admission and visa application process.
Thanks a lot.
Best wishes to others going for their interview.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Congratulations. One week and one day until I go for mine...

markenson:
Halleluyah,Visa approved on 20/10/2014 by d consular(man) in window 7,interview occurred arond 7:50am within 1-2mins without asking for my name talk less of asking for any documents though I took junks of docs to d embassy.
Transcript:
Me: my role model (prof.......)recommended d school and I ferreted internet to know more about the school. And i choosed to go to us because my father told me America is 6 yeas ahead of developing country in education,Moreover ,certificate from us is of higher recognition here in Nigeria.
Me: oh! I did GRE Ielts and I sent my CV and personal statement of goal ,all to support my application.
Me: definetly , going for master In public health is to have in depth knowledge on how to protect and improve people health which will culminate to healthier and stronger community both on local and global scale bla bla bla.. ........ ( made ref to Nigeria here )
Vo: typing more faster , looking for his pen at the angle where white paper is. Picked white paper ,aiit, who is your sponsor ?

Thanks to all gurus that edified me during d admission and visa application process.
Thanks a lot.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
dotman2460:
Congratulations. One week and one day until I go for mine...

congratulations let me knw when u are flyin cos i and sum guys are flyin dec 24 so let me knw wat up congrat once again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Thanks for the advanced congratulations. I claim it with both hands.

wale1470:
congratulations let me knw when u are flyin cos i and sum guys are flyin dec 24 so let me knw wat up congrat once again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
markenson:
Transcript:

Thanks a lot.
big congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63