Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,783 members, 7,844,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (872882 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by unnamdi79(m): 6:18pm On Nov 05, 2014
sholay2011:
Hello. I have my interview slated for Nov 26. Trying to be prepared even though I've been non-chalant throughout my application process. sad

School is Oklahoma State University. Currently doing my nysc.

Any advice from the gurus in the house?
bro, I don't know how this is gonna sound but I think you're not gonna like oklahoma.. Oklahoma is filled with whites and they are racists.. I have friends that transferred from Oklahoma down to Dallas cus of that.. but if you get there and can adapt, that's good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
unnamdi79:
bro, I don't know how this is gonna sound but I think you're not gonna like oklahoma.. Oklahoma is filled with whites and they are racists.. I have friends that transferred from Oklahoma down to Dallas cus of that.. but if you get there and can adapt, that's good.
Wow shocked shocked. All is well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by terefe(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
Does having a sudan visa stamp (listed under us state sponsors of terrorism) affect chances of obtaining a us student visa? Some ppl say its best to get a fresh passport..anybody with info on this shld please comment..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
Thank you bro..
Don't thank me,thank God.Go and shine.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
terefe:
Does having a sudan visa stamp (listed under us state sponsors of terrorism) affect chances of obtaining a us student visa? Some ppl say its best to get a fresh passport..anybody with info on this shld please comment..
Don't get a new passport.Just let the visa officer know what you went to do at Sudan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
Thank you sir. Google is my tight friend now but it would help if anyone can recommend schools with full funding. Thanks..
If you need full funding for undergraduate..try universities in Arkansas esp.their state university.

I just hope you have a good waec result..I mean a very good waec result. Ask anything here..and we'll always put you through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
slimmy05:
nice one. Smart kid. Graviton, you need to score far above this if not, I'll come to that naruto thread and bash you and never leave you till seun settles us

Lol. I hear you, sir. aiming for 2000 at the minimum...

Laboldkid, we need to talk
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by HOTWATER(m): 7:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hi Guys, what chance has a student that is not sponsored by a close family member stand ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
smiley Lol.. I'm one of your low key pupil oo.. I could remember I read the whole of your post last month even the once that's not related to visa. Continue the good work Walspring.

Thanks for the compliments but is God and not by my power.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
Graviton2:

good one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
unnamdi79:

Okc people(all races) are sweet. Go with a positive attitude,be courteous, sweet and sometimes when need be "mind your business" and you good. You make a place how you want/need it

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2014
terefe:
did you go there for terrorism? We still have Pakistani and afghan still getting visa to US or have they deported the ones over there? What did you go to Sudan to do or you just wanted to disvirgin your passport? Or what do you lot call it? (Won't be surprised when guys start spraying spermatozoa on their passport to disvirgin lol) don't mind this post.

Here is the real deal. What did you go to Sudan for? What was your mission there? Did you go at all? If no, why did you change your mind. In as much as you have valid convincing reasons you don't have issues. Don't go with the look as if you went there to commit crime or they think once you visit Sudan then you're terror.

I just don't know why am like this- I need help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2014
dorocanist:

Okc people(all races) are sweet. Go with a positive attitude,be courteous, sweet and sometimes when need be "mind your business" and you good. You make a place how you want/need it
doesn't work like that most times. Very hard living in the midst of enemies. A Nigerian guy shot right in the ass by a 17years old white dude. His modafucking reason was cos he was just too black and felt he's an alien cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
terefe:

It does not matter and don't get a new passport since your passport is not less than 6 months old but i don't think that will be an issue if you can state your mission in Sudan.

Even though you get new passport and you have been to Sudan in the past 5 year, you will still have to fill that in your ds160.

Maybe you should as the VO on the other threads.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2014
slimmy05:
did you go there for terrorism? We still have Pakistani and afghan still getting visa to US or have they deported the ones over there? What did you go to Sudan to do or you just wanted to disvirgin your passport? Or what do you lot call it? (Won't be surprised when guys start spraying spermatozoa on their passport to disvirgin lol) don't mind this post.

Here is the real deal. What did you go to Sudan for? What was your mission there? Did you go at all? If no, why did you change your mind. In as much as you have valid convincing reasons you don't have issues. Don't go with the look as if you went there to commit crime or they think once you visit Sudan then you're terror.

I just don't know why am like this- I need help

comedian Slimmy gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2014
Comedian? I don't think so.

Walspring:

comedian Slimmy gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
HOTWATER:
Hi Guys, what chance has a student that is not sponsored by a close family member stand ?

Good chance as long as you can prove to the VO why the person is sponsoring you..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2014
stevecrun:
If you need full funding for undergraduate..try universities in Arkansas esp.their state university.

I just hope you have a good waec result..I mean a very good waec result. Ask anything here..and we'll always put you through.
Thank you so so much.. yes I have a good waec result. I'll check the schools there right away.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Graviton2:

No wahala bro.. I sent you a pm already.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
Thank you so so much.. yes I have a good waec result. I'll check the schools there right away.

If you have minimum of C4 in your waec, am sure your gpa will be on 3.0 and with this good SAT scores you are on board for scholarship in any school but don't go for those competitive schools, i think semi-competitive would be better.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Graviton2:

am sure you can get it... Longest time.. How your side and where have you been
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
Thank you sir. Google is my tight friend now but it would help if anyone can recommend schools with full funding. Thanks..

You can check Missouri Southern State University, Joplin. With your scores and a very good high school transcript you stand a high chance of full tuition, board, feeding, and books scholarship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
Walspring:

If you have minimum of C4 in your waec, am sure your gpa will be on 3.0 and with this good SAT scores you are on board for scholarship in any school but don't go for those competitive schools, i think semi-competitive would be better.
Ok, I'll let you know the Schools I'll be applying to before applying. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

You can check Missouri Southern State University, Joplin. With your scores and a very good high school transcript you stand a high chance of full tuition, board, feeding, and books scholarship.
God bless you sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
Ok, I'll let you know the Schools I'll be applying to before applying. Thanks

okay sir... Lets give the thanks to God..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:45pm On Nov 05, 2014
You have good ears and you are ready to learn..Glad to have you here.You are on the right track.

laboldkid:
God bless you sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
You are always helpful..you have a great sense of humour and your responses are always respectful(permit me to use that).

Walspring:

okay sir... Lets give the thanks to God..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:
God bless you sir..

Amen and you too. Will let you know when I get more information.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2014
GboyegaD:

Amen and you too. Will let you know when I get more information.
Alright sir. I'm Grateful
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
cutelekush01:

You have good ears and you are ready to learn..Glad to have you here.You are on the right track.

smiley wink Thanks.. God will favor us all and grant us our heart desires.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by cutelekush01: 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2014
Amen.I wish I knew this thread before,during or immediately after my undergraduate but it's never too late and I am glad people on here have being productive.

laboldkid:
smiley

wink Thanks.. God will favor us all and grant us our heart desires.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello Nairalanders. How advisable is it using a joint family account as a statement of account?

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (502)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.