Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870893 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by laboldkid(m): 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Good evening everyone in the house, I've been following this thread for a long time as a guest. I requested for toelf and SAT materials last year Feb.God bless you Bigfrancis for the links.. Though the exam was just horrendous cuz I didn't prepare at all. I scored 980 in total then. So I registered again this year and wrote the exam October 11 last month, I checked the result today and here r my scores... Critical reading 690, math 740 and writing 600 Total 2030... God bless y'all. I'm Grateful.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
laboldkid:
Good evening everyone in the house, I've been following this thread for a long time as a guest. I requested for toelf and SAT materials last year Feb.God bless you Bigfrancis for the links.. Though the exam was just horrendous cuz I didn't prepare at all. I scored 980 in total then. So I registered again this year and wrote the exam October 10 last month, I checked the result today and here r my scores... Critical reading 690, math 740 and writing 600 Total 2030... God bless y'all. I'm Grateful.
nice one. Smart kid. Graviton, you need to score far above this if not, I'll come to that naruto thread and bash you and never leave you till seun settles us

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello. I have my interview slated for Nov 26. Trying to be prepared even though I've been non-chalant throughout my application process. sad

School is Oklahoma State University. Currently doing my nysc.

Any advice from the gurus in the house?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 10:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
Olu0907:
Can I change my location if I was denied a visa in abj ? Like can I go lagos embassy?
You can book anywhere bro. Best of luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
sholay2011:
Hello. I have my interview slated for Nov 26. Trying to be prepared even though I've been non-chalant throughout my application process. sad

Pray for God's favor n mercy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
laboldkid:
Good evening everyone in the house, I've been following this thread for a long time as a guest. I requested for toelf and SAT materials last year Feb.God bless you Bigfrancis for the links.. Though the exam was just horrendous cuz I didn't prepare at all. I scored 980 in total then. So I registered again this year and wrote the exam October 10 last month, I checked the result today and here r my scores... Critical reading 690, math 740 and writing 600 Total 2030... God bless y'all. I'm Grateful.
what a great testimony..this result should get you going with some good schools and even boast your chances at the embassy..

Good luck,bro!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
sholay2011:

advice?..just be confident on the day and talk to God,he alone knows your heart and please,endeavour to also read past visa interview transcripts(both approved and denials).

Good luck,man!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
@pedigreecity and stevecrun...Thanks. God bless.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 1:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Nairalanders please during interview, do the VOs
normally ask applicants that have undertaken
unofficial jobs and lower courses like foundation
courses past years, to present their employment
letters and foundation course certificates
respectively.
Because in my own case I have none, but have
better reasons to present verbally. Na wetin
people like me go do if dem ask for concrete
evidence? Pls house me una chuk una mouth for
this! thank U.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 3:32am On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:

Good scores you have there. Apply to schools with good honors program that comes with full funding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 4:32am On Nov 05, 2014
It Have Tey Small.
How is everyone doing?
I salute all of una from South Florida.

Congrats to all those who got their visa's approved. Its the Lord's doing!!!

America can be challenging but with God, victory is Sure!

Where ma goon @?
@Slimmy @Zeezabee @honeyad... etc (You know yourselves)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 5:00am On Nov 05, 2014
Stewee:
It Have Tey Small.
How is everyone doing?

Where ma goon @?

Please kindly tell us how challenging it can be ohh..Share your experience please..And BTW,Are you following the Mid-term elections?Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 5:22am On Nov 05, 2014
Walspring:

you are right but i am not laughing at him..
Got stuff for you bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2014
sholay2011:
@pedigreecity and stevecrun...Thanks. God bless.
Amen. IJN...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 6:29am On Nov 05, 2014
Stewee:
It Have Tey Small.
How is everyone doing?

Where ma goon @?

The only oga pilot wey dey use iPad fly grin How's Daytona, FL treating you bro? Success in all your endeavors...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by landuseact: 7:58am On Nov 05, 2014
good morning y’all. please does anyone have an idea of the earliest available appointment date for lagos embassy presently? like is it realistic to hope for a date in november? i am yet to receive my i20 from my school and i applied for spring 2015. i’m getting quite nervous to be honest
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Olu0907: 8:16am On Nov 05, 2014
goodmorning dear
So I wld reschedule right away to lag, abj embassy are very strict now and the just decide to denied you visa with even asking you questions .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2014
landuseact:
good morning y’all. please does anyone have an idea of the earliest available appointment date for lagos embassy presently? like is it realistic to hope for a date in november? i am yet to receive my i20 from my school and i applied for spring 2015. i’m getting quite nervous to be honest

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by landuseact: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2014
[quote author=dotman2460 post=27740165][/quote]. God go bleSs you sotey people go ask why. Gracias

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2014
landuseact:
God go bleSs you sotey people go ask why. Gracias

Amen bro.
Oya, mesef dey wait for your visa success story.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 11:30am On Nov 05, 2014
If VO ask about what I have been doing in the past 5yrs and I say: I had a blue collar job as a packager at Bleep company from 2010-2012, then from 2013 l enthusiastically engaged in foundation course on mechanical engineering at Bleep polytechnic to have strong background in this field of study that I wish to study in US, which will terminate 15 Dec 2014 ( the reason for date is because I don't have certificate for it if asked, and my interview is 2 wks b/f this date). So how will this sound to the VO?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2014
portelli:
If VO ask about what I have been doing in the past 5yrs and I say: I had a blue collar job as a packager at Bleep company from 2010-2012, then from 2013 l enthusiastically engaged in foundation course on mechanical engineering at Bleep polytechnic to have strong background in this field of study that I wish to study in US, which will terminate 15 Dec 2014 ( the reason for date is because I don't have certificate for it if asked, and my interview is 2 wks b/f this date). So how will this sound to the VO?
I'd not wanted to quote u at all..I sent u a PM twice in the last 3days and u ignored em..

Good luck,anyway
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by crestasrs: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2014
hello guys,i need to know if having personnel funds,
and graduate admission in a not so popular school (itu)can be a drawback with the vo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2014
Hello all,
Can I book an appointment together with my sister (in order to face the VO together)?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2014
portelli:
you're spamming the thread with these repeated question. If you don't know what you've been doing with your life for the last 5years, how do you intend to survive in U.S schools?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2014
coobboy:
Hello all,
Can I book an appointment together with my sister (in order to face the VO together)?
Are you and your sister siamese twins?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
sholay2011:

Are you and your sister siamese twins?
No man, older and younger
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by crestasrs: 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
hello guys,i need to know if having personnel funds,
and graduate admission in a not so popular school (itu),school is in california,
can be a drawback with the vo
pls gurus in the house help me out,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
technolee:
Sure guy. What a good dream! We'll get there IJN.

Amen... Amen... Amen.. In the Name of Jesus..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
laboldkid:

wow!!! Nice scores, nah for me to hide my own scores ooo... LOL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2014
kunlebal:

Got stuff for you bro.

Okay bro.. Thanks alot and i will contact you soon when i get back to lasgidi..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2014
sholay2011:

As for me try and prepare please because you still have almost 21 days to your interview, although its a small period and if you prepare and pray to God for uncommon favour, you will surely get the visa...

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.