Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870726 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

3 years old and it hasnt burst wow..... rich man

grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

I been dey call them with the number coobboy gave me, I asked her to patch me through to Stephanie and she placed me on hold while one yeye jingle and advert were playing...really annoying! at the end, I lost my #400 with talking to the Stephanie.

I called today and they placed me on voice mail three times. Their system is really bad!! I completed my app and sent my docs about three weeks ago but the thing has not reflected on my portal.

I don tire for those people.
why not buy international bundle minutes. We have international bundle minutes. You can call 200 and make enquiry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

lol slimmy..... teach him, teach him well.... ha graviton is a direct replica of lebron james oh, he's really good

HEHEHE! I still have a long way to go before I get to his level.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

HEHEHE! I still have a long way to go before I get to his level.
#true
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

I tried that but owing to my height and speed, I kept on committing offensive fouls.
bad man, wish we could ball one day.... im at the far west and you's at the far east sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

bad man, wish we could ball one day.... im at the far west and you's at the far east sad

Chances are, we might meet at Troy...that is if those people don't drain all the positivity out of me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Chances are, we might meet at Troy...that is if those people don't drain all the positivity out of me.
they sure are gonna do that, just keep pushing in
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by azeezbaba(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2014
dotman2460:
10th December.

Am for 10th December too from Abuja (Emirates)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
wow, interesting. I depart from Lagos. Quite possible we meet in Dubai.

azeezbaba:

Am for 10th December too from Abuja (Emirates)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2014
Please,GRE and GMAT..which is more easier to make good scores?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by azeezbaba(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
dotman2460:
wow, interesting. I depart from Lagos. Quite possible we meet in Dubai.

Leaving Abuja 10:20pm to arrive Dubai 5:50am, then we will leave Dubai 8:30am for JFK. What's your Itinerary like? Am leaving with wife and son. Let's hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

they sure are gonna do that, just keep pushing in

...but wait! how did you know I was 6'5?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

I been dey call them with the number coobboy gave me, I asked her to patch me through to Stephanie and she placed me on hold while one yeye jingle and advert were playing...really annoying! at the end, I lost my #400 without talking to the Stephanie.

I called today and they placed me on voice mail three times. Their system is really bad!! I completed my app and sent my docs about three weeks ago but the thing has not reflected on my portal.

I don tire for those people.

I thought you completed your app like 3 months ago.. Anyway since its 3 weeks ago you will have to wait for 7-10 days for processing and after that you will wait for another 7-10 days for reviewing your documents then the last 7-10 waiting will be for evaluation.. In fact Troy get as them dey talk am for email and the lady will will email it and explain to you better than me.

Troy no dey rush at all especially that Stephanie, You fit no talk to her at all until you arrive at Troy university... I never see the kind of person like her before...

If i get time i go write song for Troy and teddyrain go help me rap for the song grin grin grin

Call them as early as 8am or 9am yankee time and you might be lucky to speak with Stephanie before that lady gets to office, That lady no send applicant at all and she can transfer your call to another line, Just keep calling and if e don enter voice mail, hang up and call again.. Get a bundle to call them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

na wetin u want na abi u no want introduction ni?

hmmmmmm.. for your mind abi

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
Depart Lagos 2:40pm, arrive Dubai 1:05am, depart Dubai 2:25am for JFK. Unfortunately we would miss each other in Dubai.

azeezbaba:

Leaving Abuja 10:20pm to arrive Dubai 5:50am, then we will leave Dubai 8:30am for JFK. What's your Itinerary like? Am leaving with wife and son. Let's hook up

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 11:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ctemi:

It will not open/show your grade with the use of phone try used system you will see evrything after you can then view it on phone, that how I view my mine then

Same. Used Pc initially, used 2 different kinds of mobile. Maybe i'll have to use a Slate now. lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Walspring:

I thought you completed your app like 3 months ago.. Anyway since its 3 weeks ago you will have to wait for 7-10 days for processing and after that you will wait for another 7-10 days for reviewing your documents then the last 7-10 waiting will be for evaluation.. In fact Troy get as them dey talk am for email and the lady will will email it and explain to you better than me.

Troy no dey rush at all especially that Stephanie, You fit no talk to her at all until you arrive at Troy university... I never see the kind of person like her before...

If i get time i go write song for Troy and teddyrain go help me rap for the song grin grin grin

Call them as early as 8am or 9am yankee time and you might be lucky to speak with Stephanie before that lady gets to office, That lady no send applicant at all and she can transfer your call to another line, Just keep calling and if e don enter voice mail, hang up and call again.. Get a bundle to call them

hahaha well articulated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
Walspring:

I dey apply for scholarship so it is imperative say I get admitted before december. I no know why dem dey slow like this.

I will keep calling them though. Hopeful they will reply favourably, I no get time walahi.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2014
coobboy:

hahaha well articulated

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
opad:

Same. Used Pc initially, used 2 different kinds of mobile. Maybe i'll have to use a Slate now. lol
Maybe they have problem with thy site but Try using mobile operamini&let see
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
slimmy05:
why not buy international bundle minutes. We have international bundle minutes. You can call 200 and make enquiry

I will give it a try, bro.

Uchicago and Troy don finish my money. walahi!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2014
stevecrun:

GRE quants is a learner when compared to GMAT
I'm good with numbers - 169Q, but man GMAT is way tougher.

If you're not planning to attend a business school just do GRE and save yourself the torture.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2014
Graviton2:

I dey apply for scholarship so it is imperative say I get admitted before december. I no know why dem dey slow like this.

I will keep calling them though. Hopeful they will reply favourably, I no get time walahi.

Same dream with them but they said i must complete 30 academic semester hours and 3.0gpa before they can give me the scholarship, I was thinking maybe it will reflect instantly, not knowing that i will spend 1 year with them before i can get the scholarship and i must have 3.0 gpa after my first year
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Walspring:

Same dream with them but they said i must complete 30 academic semester hours and 3.0gpa before they can give me the scholarship, I was thinking maybe it will reflect instantly, not knowing that i will spend 1 year with them before i can get the scholarship and i must have 3.0 gpa after my first year

Na wa oh!

Abeg! I go dey keep you posted on developments. Make tomorrow reach first, I go call them most def!

Abeg! pm me your number, I lost my phone!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
ebdib:

GRE quants is a learner when compared to GMAT
I'm good with numbers - 169Q, but man GMAT is way tougher.

If you're not planning to attend a business school just do GRE and save yourself the torture.
@ebdib do u mean u scored 169 in GRE quants. What books did u use to study?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
Glocal1:
@ebdib do u mean u scored 169 in GRE quants. What books did u use to study?

Yeah.
Manhattan and nova maths bible.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

...but wait! how did you know I was 6'5?
Haha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 14, 2014
ebdib:

Yeah.
Manhattan and nova maths bible.
Numerate! Innovative, see as you fall my hand angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 14, 2014
stevecrun:
I've prepared for both exams in the past and while i'll consider GMAT math harder than GRE's i think GMAT's verbal is somewhat easier than GRE's verbal. Sentence correction on the GMAT was the only tricky portion for me, the rest of it is accessible if you prepare adequately with good materials.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:45am On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Na wa oh!

Abeg! I go dey keep you posted on developments. Make tomorrow reach first, I go call them most def!

Abeg! pm me your number, I lost my phone!

Okay bro.. Request done!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 2:15am On Nov 14, 2014
Whew! Back to my e-home!

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.