Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868985 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Ebdib and Horayce,thank you so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2014
Here is my Waec result

Mathematics c4
Physics c4
F/math b3
Chemistry b3
English c5
Agric c5
Biology c6
Economics c6
Yoruba f9
I think I'm good to go with this result. Please gurus kindly help me with the list of best schools I can apply too in the eastern Part, northern and western parts. For computer electronics and chemical engineering . Gurus your comments are highly welcomed. Bigfrancis where are u walspring and slimmy .Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Walspring:

Okay bro.. Request done!

Thanks, bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bayocanny: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2014
dharmy002:
Here is my Waec result

Mathematics c4
Physics c4
F/math b3
Chemistry b3
English c5
Agric c5
Biology c6
Economics c6
Yoruba f9
I think I'm good to go with this result. Please gurus kindly help me with the list of best schools I can apply too in the eastern Part, northern and western parts. For computer electronics and chemical engineering . Gurus your comments are highly welcomed. Bigfrancis where are u walspring and slimmy .Thanks

Why u dey consider region before u choose school?
Anyway u can try coleman university, oregon university, michigan state university flint
Those school are affordable

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by opad(m): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Ctemi:

Maybe they have problem with thy site but Try using mobile operamini&let see
Same thing. I've mailed them, if not replied or fixed I'll wait patiently for the couriered one.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, bro!

Thanks to God.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 11:59am On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
grin you should be used to teddy by now. You can't sell gnld drugs without having these traits
LoL that's hillarious grin hope you had fun with this one tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dharmy002(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
yea i believe that the weather condition there is ok. any more schools please. i want to apply to atleast four
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
honeyad:

Na everyday u dey change ticket date? undecided lipsrsealed
That's how we that sell gnld behave just as slimmy said tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
dharmy002:
Here is my Waec result

Mathematics c4
Physics c4
F/math b3
Chemistry b3
English c5
Agric c5
Biology c6
Economics c6
Yoruba f9

Nice results but you fumble for failing your dialect subject.. LOl.. Am just kidding ooo gringringrin

like i said in my previous post i don't know much about U.S map but i will post some schools later for you to do more research yourself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
stevecrun:
You will not walk alone on 28th of december at MMIA..As I adviced Idazbawz during his own time...Just take a placard with you,written on it should be LONELY AIR TRAVELLER HERE,WHO'S FLYING TO CHICAGO

Am positive you will see someone,cos Idazbawz did and met two old couples travelling to New york.
stevecrun grin there is God oh!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
To everyone going for interviews next week i declare it a week of unmerited favour

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
teddyrain:
To everyone going for interviews next week i declare it a week of unmerited favour

I say a big AMEN to this in the Name of Jesus....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jascymone(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2014
jascymone:
Hello everyone,

Joined this trend 2/3 weeks back and realised it's really informative. I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering with cgpa of 2.65/5 but intend to go for my masters in USA; preparing to take the GRE by end of January if it is not too late for fall 2015. pls i will like suggestions from anyone who could be of help as regards to
1.If it is not too late to be admitted for fall semester
2. schools with low tuition fee + accommodation not more than ($20000/year) and cgpa of 2.5/4 on the usa scale
All suggestions are fully welcome and if possible a link as regards to this info on the previous thread. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by richiebaba(m): 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Good day my gud people.
Pls any body with MsNas contact? ve bin trying to get tru 2 her bt no reply or any NL'er in arkansas should pls PM me. It's urgent.
Tnx Y'all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by datguru: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
bayocanny:

Why u dey consider region before u choose school?
Anyway u can try coleman university, oregon university, michigan state university flint
Those school are affordable

Man, check your mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
jascymone:
Hello everyone,

Joined this trend 2/3 weeks back and realised it's really informative. I studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering with cgpa of 2.65/5 but intend to go for my masters in USA; preparing to take the GRE by end of January if it is not too late for fall 2015. pls i will like suggestions from anyone who could be of help as regards to
1.If it is not too late to be admitted for fall semester
2. schools with low tuition fee + accommodation not more than ($20000/year) and cgpa of 2.5/4 on the usa scale
All suggestions are fully welcome and if possible a link as regards to this info on the previous thread. Thanks
No its not late, try schools in texas you should be able to come up with something. Most competitive engineering programs require that you have a minimum of 3.0/4 in the final two years of your undergraduate but i think u should still be able to find a decent program with your criteria. Just try to do your best with the other factors you can control such as your SOP, GRE, TOEFL and recommendation letters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2014
richiebaba:
Good day my gud people.
Pls any body with MsNas contact? ve bin trying to get tru 2 her bt no reply or any NL'er in arkansas should pls PM me. It's urgent.
Tnx Y'all
Sorry, been busy. Will reply asap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Lot of tantrums and unnecessary soliciting on here lately.... I came back to read 9 pages of nothing but warning and taunting...... Jeez! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 7:57pm On Nov 14, 2014
stevecrun:
You will not walk alone on 28th of december at MMIA..As I adviced Idazbawz during his own time...Just take a placard with you,written on it should be LONELY AIR TRAVELLER HERE,WHO'S FLYING TO CHICAGO

Am positive you will see someone,cos Idazbawz did and met two old couples travelling to New york.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
Walspring:

Nice results but you fumble for failing your dialect subject.. LOl.. Am just kidding ooo gringringrin

like i said in my previous post i don't know much about U.S map but i will post some schools later for you to do more research yourself.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
Horayce:

No its not late, try schools in texas you should be able to come up with something. Most competitive engineering programs require that you have a minimum of 3.0/4 in the final two years of your undergraduate but i think if u should still be able to find a decent program with your criteria. Just try to do your best with the other factors you can control such as your SOP, GRE, TOEFL and recommendation letters.

Horayce try UNT, UT Arlington
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
ebdib:

Yeah.
Manhattan and nova maths bible.
That's impressive. Please suggest best books to turbo-boost gre verbal scores.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Walspring:

I say a big AMEN to this in the Name of Jesus....

Thank you sir for the quick replies to my numerous mails God bless you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
mcfarlin:

Thank you sir for the quick replies to my numerous mails God bless you.

Amen in the Name of Jesus....

Lets give the thanks to God and God bless you too

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
Is Jones International university a red flag?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls, I want to seek expert advice here. My interview holds later this month in Lagos. Time slated is 6:30 a.m. I stay at Ogba, Ikeja.

Is it advisable I leave (probably with a taxi) that morning (say like 5.00 am) and get to embassy before or by 6:30, considering distance, traffic etc? The day is Wednesday. Also, does the interview exactly start by the 6:30 am or it's just 'formality'?

PS: I am not a lagosian. Just came here for my nysc and dunno much about how the whole Island and traffic thing work.

An adequate reply or advice would be appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2014
slimmy05:
why not buy international bundle minutes. We have international bundle minutes. You can call 200 and make enquiry

Bro slimmy, how i go take do this international bundle and which network . thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
Graviton, bro abeg show fb
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dotman2460: 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Not sure how far away your location(ogba) is to the US Embassy, considering other likely constraints, you are better off staying at a nearby hotel. Do not mind the cost, when you get your visa, you immediately forget whatever cost.

Search for Peerage Hotel (the most affordable for me) on Jovago(make sure you go through here). Tell them that you'll need a car/driver to take you to US embassy latest 5:30am, less than 3 mins drive to the embassy.

And if your choice is Eko Hotel, bros rooms plenty.... LOL...jk

P.S. I do not know Peerage or Jovago from Adam.

sholay2011:
Pls, I want to seek expert advice here. My interview holds later this month in Lagos. Time slated is 6:30 a.m. I stay at Ogba, Ikeja.

Is it advisable I leave (probably with a taxi) that morning (say like 5.00 am) and get to embassy before or by 6:30, considering distance, traffic etc? The day is Wednesday. Also, does the interview exactly start by the 6:30 am or it's just 'formality'?

PS: I am not a lagosian. Just came here for my nysc and dunno much about how the whole Island and traffic thing work.

An adequate reply or advice would be appreciated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
exxy:

Bro slimmy, how i go take do this international bundle and which network . thanks
USA, Canada &Western Europe bundle “West” to 6585 *6585*1#
Asia Bundle “Asia” to 6585 *6585*2#
Query Status *6585#
Opt-Out 'OFF' to 6585 *6585*0#
Check Bundle Balance *232#

its 500 for 50 mins. so Dial 200 for more information
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sholay2011(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2014
dotman2460:
Not sure how far away your location(ogba) is to the US Embassy, considering other likely constraints, you are better off staying at a nearby hotel. Do not mind the cost, when you get your visa, you immediately forget whatever cost.

Search for Peerage Hotel (the most affordable for me) on Jovago(make sure you go through here). Tell them that you'll need a car/driver to take you to US embassy latest 5:30am, less than 3 mins drive to the embassy.

And if your choice is Eko Hotel, bros rooms plenty.... LOL...jk

P.S. I do not know Peerage or Jovago from Adam.

Hmmmmmmmmm....thanks bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.