Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868818 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by portelli: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
layo23:
my dad is my sponsor and d bank statement is frm may-nov.I jst finished my Nysc program last month stidied microbiology.I want to apply dis wk
If I'm not wrong, may-nov is up to 7 months or could you be more specific about the date? What about the closing balance in ur bank statement in relation to the amount stated in our I-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
@walspring, sorry about your denial. Do not give up. Just keep on working and improving on your discernible flaws. Good luck, bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
Thanks to everyone. I'm grateful. @Walspring, please Refire but do the needful. Someone spotted out something about ur interview, same observation. You must be rewarded for your labour of Love. Mr GboyegaD, thanks, your responses allayed my fears sometime ago. Zeezahbee, more grease to ur elbow. @ lockupman, u are still close to my heart. I wish all visa applicants on this thread a huge success ahead.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GboyegaD(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
innovativeame:
Thanks to everyone. I'm grateful. @Walspring, please Refire but do the needful. Someone spotted out something about ur interview, same observation. You must be rewarded for your labour of Love. Mr GboyegaD, thanks, your responses allayed my fears sometime ago. Zeezahbee, more grease to ur elbow. @ lockupman, u are still close to my heart. I wish all visa applicants on this thread a huge success ahead.

Wow, I feel honored I was of help when you needed me to.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
innovativeame:
*trust me, I was literally flying while walking out of the consulate, I trekked from the consulate to Obalende without the knowledge of it*

hihihi..... this got me laughing like girl.

At last...... Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amefrica:
...whew... One semester down, just got done with my finals, don't even know where to go for Christmas break, MsNas shey space dey, make I come pay you a visit grin

Congratulations to all who got their VISAs approved, come live the (North) American dream cheesy and those who got delayed, don't fret, don't give up. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..

Walspring, I was really shocked when I saw you were delayed, you've really tried on this thread and getting this VISA is the reward for your good deeds, please try to apply to another school, work on other loopholes and reapply. You're in my prayers.

To those coming in for Winter semester, I really don't know the advice to give, if it were to be Canada you guys are coming now, I'd have advised you come prepared, cold here can kill. But, I'm sure same goes to US since we're neighbors, please come prepared, we having snowstorms here already and it has snowed more than 7 times. See you guys here soon cheesy

OjaP, MsNas, Zeezahbee, Feexo, Imperiouxx, Bigfrancis21, Ricky Rozay, Graviton, and others I didn't mention, I hail you guys. Keep doing you!

Canafrican, what's good? Hope you're enjoying yourself?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
repsin:
A BIG THANK U TO BABA GOD..

Cheers bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by layo23: 9:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
portelli:

If I'm not wrong, may-nov is up to 7 months or could you be more specific about the date? What about the closing balance in ur bank statement in relation to the amount stated in our I-20?
32m is d closing balance my dad gave me another bank statement at first he gave me GTB den later First bank.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 9:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Elite001:

Congrats Bro.....God is the ultimate.

I am also an Akokite studied Chemistry (Fac of Science) and Graduated in 2010.

Got my visa last 2week and no document was ask.

I am going to University of Findlay, Ohio this weekend.

Is anyone going to Ohio should add me on BBM: 333088ED
Any NL member at Ohio should also add me.
Also how can i connect with Nairalanders at Ohio

@Bigfrancis, slimmy05, ImPeriouxx and Oga Walspring, Thank you for your immense contributions. Please add me on BBM: 333088ED. we need to discuss some personal matter.

Hope i won't be ban for putting my pin?

God bless you all.

For your visa, cheers!

I use nokia phone. undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
udeyokay:
Please guru in the house, my school in the states gave me an award in an authentic certificate that was enclosed with my i-20 package.On the certificate it is writen INTERNATIONAL AMBASSADOR sholarship,With my full three names crested on it .The letter adressing this award states that; the award is because of my academic performances though the school did not require gre but I wrote it. I want to find out this, mensioning this award will it increase my chances of getting my visa or should I just mension the unique reasons that made me choose my school.Note the ambassador award is not written on my I-20 only the amout in USD for the scholarship is written.I want to know if some one here has gotten such an award let him share more lights on the benefits of this award.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
layo23:
32m is d closing balance my dad gave me another bank statement at first he gave me GTB den later First bank.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
Tochium:
Walspring do u kw any sch wey dey do summer admission (undergrad)?

Yes..

Idawbaz schoool but i cant remember the name
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=udeyokay post=28738891][/quote]

Make it an added reason after you've given them the major reasons. Good speed!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
osahons9:

I think they believe you are idle and you have immigrant intents. Bros, I for say make you try enter one university for nigeria here then they pursue this Us Visa cos the problem is difficult to pinpoint.

Noted and thanks bro... Working on things like that before
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
MsNas:

Are you going to UCA or UALR?

UCA
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jascymone(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
profojah:

Yes bro....you can sign it with any colour of pen except red and green....
thanks bro i appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Walspring:

UCA
I was trying to see if it was the school that caused the denial. But now, I don't think so. UCA is one of the best colleges in AR. I dunno what went wrong with your interview. Pele
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
portelli:
Bro Walspring, I'm very very sorry about the refusal.
But I so much concentrate where the VO asked: did U
applied to schools outside the US? U said: No. And the
Vo ask again how many in Nigeria? U ans: yes
yabatech. The no 1 thing I noticed was that ur answers
to both questions were inconsistent, because Nigeria
is still outside US, you should have answered no when
the vo asked 'how many in 9ja'. 2ndly, since U applied
to schools in 9ja, that signifies that u still have
interest in studying in 9ja, vo might suggest you
should go ahead with ur study in 9ja and leave US unis
alone.
But don't give up . Ure almost there. Just refire one more time, I'm sure you won't miss it. But it pains me, how professors fail exam!

Thanks alot for this explanation..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
MsNas:

I was trying to see if it was the school that caused the denial. But now, I don't think so. UCA is one of the best colleges in AR. I dunno what went wrong with your interview. Pele

Okay ma and thanks very much... Maybe my time is yet to come.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
sirRiddy:
@walspring, sorry about your denial. Do not give up. Just keep on working and improving on your discernible flaws. Good luck, bro.

For sure i wont give up because winner never quit and quitter never win..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
honeyad:

Congrats man... See you at the top cool
Thanks boss. God bless u too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
teddyrain:
Walspring try again cheesy

Yes i will try again because it takes a lot of courage to keep on moving
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amefrica:
...whew... One semester down, just got done with my finals, don't even know where to go for Christmas break, MsNas shey space dey, make I come pay you a visit grin

Congratulations to all who got their VISAs approved, come live the (North) American dream cheesy and those who got delayed, don't fret, don't give up. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams..

Walspring, I was really shocked when I saw you were delayed, you've really tried on this thread and getting this VISA is the reward for your good deeds, please try to apply to another school, work on other loopholes and reapply. You're in my prayers.

To those coming in for Winter semester, I really don't know the advice to give, if it were to be Canada you guys are coming now, I'd have advised you come prepared, cold here can kill. But, I'm sure same goes to US since we're neighbors, please come prepared, we having snowstorms here already and it has snowed more than 7 times. See you guys here soon cheesy

OjaP, MsNas, Zeezahbee, Feexo, Imperiouxx, Bigfrancis21, Ricky Rozay, Graviton, and others I didn't mention, I hail you guys. Keep doing you!

Thank you so much for your prayers and i will work on the loopholes.. I guess another school is what i will use next
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
layo23:

That's fine...please try as much as possible not to talk about your nysc. But if they ask tell them. That's my 2 cent.

Something pushed me to check ur profile and I believe something is really wrong here. You did post on December 2, that a friend of urs used a fake bank statement. Then december 8, you posted your interview transcript for november 28 and the stories were outright similar. Hope you are not going there with another fake bank statement. Me know say na you be the two persons.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
Walspring:

Okay ma and thanks very much... Maybe my time is yet to come.. grin grin grin grin
I like your spirit. You never allow anything keep you down. Bigger things await you smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
MsNas:

I like your spirit. You never allow anything keep you down. Bigger things await you smiley

Thank you and i claim the bigger things and goodies await me..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
osahons9:

That's fine...please try as much as possible not to talk about your nysc. But if they ask tell them. That's my 2 cent.

Something pushed me to check ur profile and I believe something is really wrong here. You did post on December 2, that a friend of urs used a fake bank statement. Then december 8, you posted your interview transcript for november 28 and the stories were outright similar. Hope you are not going there with another fake bank statement. Me know say na you be the two persons.
Where is the other guy that said his was to be verified? I suspect him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
osahons9:

FBI and CIA for using the fast track.. Maybe he is the one who knows unless he open up..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
@walspring am sorry bout your denial you really deserved d visa after all you have done here....sha when you go with another school de would wanna know d reason....by Gods grace your getting it the next time you apply....stay srong bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
jakeharris:
@walspring am sorry bout your denial you really deserved d visa after all you have done here....sha when you go with another school de would wanna know d reason....by Gods grace your getting it the next time you apply....stay srong bro

Amen in the Name of Jesus... I will even stay stronger big bro.

You are right that they will wanna know the reason and i will surely do my best to give them a good and better reason..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
innovativeame:

Okay bro, i will do the needful... Thanks alot and God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Goodig33: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls house, what is the best way of getting U.S visa? I have been going to UK for the past two years now. Pls advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa