Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866051 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
slimmy05:
but is Wes evaluation required for sophas?
Yes oo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
qonfupanda:
Good day peeps,gurus in da aouz,zee...etc,plz 24th of dec is my interview @ abuja,I applied for an m1 visa,chose power steel institute ohio,....any advice on this ?...plz help o....
Many thanks 2 u guys#
You kept asking this question over and over. Calm down bro. You can look for stewed so he can give u orientation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
I think say them don kidnap you o. How far with application now? Na rest I need now abeg. Anything on MSc things na next year. I am not looking out to doing the toefl now jare. Na transcripts I wan evaluate first, and I have some projects pending I need to revive. Good to hear from you.

lolz... no mind me my phone was phone napped...thats why that number is not going through. I don tire applying no be beans; apart from the cash invovled na transcript issues they trouble they worry me. Well am not giving up sha....fall 2015 on my mind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Sorry about the loss of your phone. You no say na s'lere I sleep the night before my test sha? I thought I could probably see you on Sunday evening but your number was not going through.
About application, just do not relent please, and try to keep gurus posted so you no make any mistake wey dey lethal. About the cash drought, it is everywhere. Lol. Which side for lere u dey? Me get peeps for lawanson nw?
dicapino:

lolz... no mind me my phone was phone napped...thats why that number is not going through. I don tire applying no be beans; apart from the cash invovled na transcript issues they trouble they worry me. Well am not giving up sha....fall 2015 on my mind

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
sirRiddy:
Sorry about the loss of your phone. You no say na s'lere I sleep the night before my test sha? I thought I could probably see you on Sunday evening but your number was not going through.
About application, just do not relent please, and try to keep gurus posted so you no make any mistake wey dey lethal. About the cash drought, it is everywhere. Lol. Which side for lere u dey? Me get peeps for lawanson nw?

western avenue.....axis quite close to...lawanson
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by SF9ja: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
namdo64:

I was Window 2 from the left. The white chick with glasses.

Namdo64, congratulations on your successful visa interview. How were you able to pay for SEVIS on the 14th and go for interview on the 17th.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uchboggy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please who can suggest any school in the USA that offers petroleum engineering n can waive toefl. Got two. Need more..... Please guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by superfavour(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
qonfupanda:
Good day peeps,gurus in da aouz,zee...etc,plz 24th of dec is my interview @ abuja,I applied for an m1 visa,chose power steel institute ohio,....any advice on this ?...plz help o....
Many thanks 2 u guys#

qonfupanda,pm me ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by qonfupanda: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
superfavour:

qonfupanda,pm me ok
Ve tried that,sorry,is the pm samething as sending yew an email?....bcoz ve tried it,ain't working...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
zeezahbee:
you still remebered, it was in BARCELONA, they were asking me for schengen visa and if not that i knew the could answer their question well and was not too forward, i for don land muritala. having a visa doesnt automatically means you will get to USA. inshort POE is another interview

zee, i sent u a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
which airline Will be very cheap from newyork to Mississippi ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by superfavour(m): 7:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
qonfupanda:

Ve tried that,sorry,is the pm samething as sending yew an email?....bcoz ve tried it,ain't working...

Yea, have responded
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Uchboggy:
Please who can suggest any school in the USA that offers petroleum engineering n can waive toefl. Got two. Need more..... Please guys.

West Virginia University is one of the monumental Schools in petroleum engr. Not sure about their TOEFL requirements tho but even if the school waive it. Embassy still require so I suggest you write it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by musabones: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hello house

I have one big question that has been disturbing my life. I am a freshman student in the united states. since i wont be staying in school for the period i was doing the transfer,I traveled out of the US to complete my transfer application to another university. Fortunately, I got accepted to Oklahoma state university; this where the big question came up, my SEVIS record from the previous school has been transferred to oklahoma, and my new i20 has arrived. My question is do I still need to pay for another sevis fees because oklahoma make a new i20 entirely;which i dont understand why, and is it possible for me to ask oklahoma state to transferred my SEVIS record back to the old i was to i can use their i20 to reenter US back? I look forward hearing your responses.

Thanks,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ctemi... Can you pm me your number wanna ask you something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Walspring:
@ctemi... Can you pm me your number wanna ask you something
Ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2014
musabones:
Hello house

I have one big question that has been disturbing my life. I am a freshman student in the united states. since i wont be staying in school for the period i was doing the transfer,I traveled out of the US to complete my transfer application to another university. Fortunately, I got accepted to Oklahoma state university; this where the big question came up, my SEVIS record from the previous school has been transferred to oklahoma, and my new i20 has arrived. My question is do I still need to pay for another sevis fees because oklahoma make a new i20 entirely;which i dont understand why, and is it possible for me to ask oklahoma state to transferred my SEVIS record back to the old i was to i can use their i20 to reenter US back? I look forward hearing your responses.

Thanks,
You are supposed to pay only once. The old sevis fee should still serve for oklahoma. I recently did a sevis transfer and i didn't pay again. My old fee records were simply transfered to my new schoo's i20.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Uchboggy:
Stanford, UTAustin and TAMU are the elite 3. All the other 15 or so PE programs are also very good with very high placement rates. Which means they are quite competitive and unless u have anything near perfect verbal scores in ur GRE i really don't see u having a case for your TOEFL being waived.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uchboggy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
sabiguy:

West Virginia University is one of the monumental Schools in petroleum engr. Not sure about their TOEFL requirements tho but even if the school waive it. Embassy still require so I suggest you write it.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Uchboggy(m): 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Horayce:

Stanford, UTAustin and TAMU are the elite 3. All the other 15 or so PE programs are also very good with very high placement rates. Which means they are quite competitive and unless u have anything near perfect verbal scores in ur GRE i really don't see u having a case for your TOEFL being waived.
thanks but I have just 152 in my verbal GRE. Would it be wise to ask from the schools via email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Visa delayed this afternoon by white guy at window 3
The interview was just short
Me hello
Vo hi
Vo you ve been here before (looking straight to my eyes)
Me NO(still looking straight to his own eyes
Why did you choose Western illinois University.
Me (I have so many things in mind to say why I chose the school) but started by saying this, their course plans and curiculum is in line with my career aspirations and my present job
Vo how? Me They have a course called quatum mechanics and quantum informatioin science that deals on how quantum objects carries info from one place to the other, which will help me in diagnosing my vehicles before taking them to my car outlets
Vo are you are mechanic?
Me no but i often put my vehicles in oder before taking them to my car outlet. Vo so what those car has to do with physics ?
Me I repeated what I said about diagnosing vehicles again
Vo how did you know about this school?
Me I did extensive research on the internet
Vo how ?
I using usnews.com,princetonreview.com and graduateschool.com
Vo he waits for like 10second looking at his computer no writing.
Vo place your hand on the thumb print matchine.me I did
Vo take (hand me over the white paper 214b)
The paper states that I can reapply any time. That I wasn't able to demostrate my reason going to the states.is it advisible to reapply again assuming any date show up anytime?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
0My appointment today was scheduled for 9:30, left home around 6:30 got to the embassy 8oclock, due to the horrendous hold up on the island.... When we got to the embassy, we had to take a new passport photograph, cos ours was old.
Fastforward, waiting for our appointment time to be called sheesh.... We then started checking out our ds-160, mine correlated with my appointment printout, but my sister's didn't, so she was sent back not to enter, she was adviced to book another appointment, which she has done( so y'all should make sure your ds-160 confirmation page should correlate with your appointment page, or else you would be sent back home) I then went in alone.
So whilst waiting in the waiting room to the embassy. Before it got to my turn , it took like an hour or 2..... The embassy was filled up so we had to wait, to make everywhere cleared up.
Inside we were asked to remove our belts and any metallic object, dontcarry anymetallic object when going for an interview: my comb was confiscated, whilst checking in. In the embassy room I had to wait in line for so long before I could get my biometric done, finally my number popped up, while thumbprinting I was looking around to sit up front checking out for available seats, looking left and right, the nigerian woman was like this one ur looking side to side hope no problem, better face me, then you'll face them later, told her I was nervous.
Sat down and waited for my number A335 waited for so long..... One black young girl was just denying irrespective of how u answer your question and all chai see gbege, I was no praying not to go to her her window oh. Finally my name popped up (surprised my name came up before people that came in 8:30am (numbers from 24x... The lords doing ), over confindence dey worry me after I don cram finish.... As I reach. Forget everything wey I Cram

ME: hey, how you doing
VO: I'm good, how are you?
ME: I'm alright
VO:can I see your I-20?
VO: why did you choose troy university
ME: (things started to get back to me) first all, troy university is a prestigious university......,also it was one of the places I visited in the US and also got a chance to speak to prof eric watson(na big lie) he is into a research program, for OLED in gps and other computerized device. (The oga no let me finish)
VO: what course
ME: computer and information sciences( the guy dey find fault, think say I go just talk computer science cos that's the real major..... Make sure u say and fill what was written on your I-20)
VO: how many schools did you apply to?
ME: I appliedd to 3 schools in the US, 1 in canada,1 in nigeria ( lie lie) Colliin college, southwest minnesota state university, troy university, prince edward island university in canada (saw it online few minutes back), university of lagos.
VO: I see you are in yabatech
ME: yes I finished my ND in yabatech last month, which I did computer engineering(lie, I justdey second semeser ND2 oh).
VO: what is ND?
ME: national Diploma
VO: when did you finish secondary school?
ME: 2011
VO: did take the SAT?
ME: yes I did
VO: who would sponsor you?
ME: my dad
VO: what does he do?
ME: he is an essstach....an estate consultant, he is the CEO of ............ Buys and sells..( Cuts me off)
VO: when did you travel to the US?
ME: last month november9 with my family and also last year october15
VO: alright
TAKE YOUR I-20 COS YOU WOuLD BE needing it...... I have approved your visa, you will receive it on monday blah blah, can't remember again( caught up with shayo).
ME: when would I receive my passport?
VO: on monday certainly
OMO as dem gimme paper I show them for back say omo me don collect visha oh.... As I commot look back saying their mama. Felt normal
One boy almost destroy the door coshe had his visa. Lol
As I saw my pop c I just gave him thumbs up.
No documents was asked for!!!!
HINTS
1. Always jesticulate small small( although mine was like an omo ita own oh)
2. Don't rest on the counter seems rude
All these sir, ma oyinbo no fancy am, I no call the guy sir upon him bald head.
3. Look directly in his eye
4. Talk loudly so he can hear, when you don't hear him ask him to repeat or say uhn
5. Don't bring any out document when not asked to,and don't divert the question
6. Dressing matters a lot( girl wore jumpsuit and house clothings and all she looked ratchet you know, upon answering all the question correctly she was denied) dressed like say ko ri'n kan je

Kudos to all that are yet to get theirs oh may God see you through and always have faith, have it in mind ur not going to collect a visa but permission to travel. Walspring that put me althrough oshey, zeezahbee try too by introducing me troy, mrroyce, graviton2,stevecrun...and all other transcripts I read that was helpful, eshey oh. And mind, I read from part 1 to 4 oh last year e no easy.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
udeyokay:
Me hello
Vo hi
Me (I have so many things in mind to say why I chose the school) but started by saying this, their course plans and curiculum is in line with my career aspirations and my present job
Vo how? Me They have a course called quatum mechanics and quantum informatioin science that deals on how quantum objects carries info from one place to the other, which will help me in diagnosing my vehicles before taking them to my car outlets
Vo are you are mechanic?
Me no but i often put my vehicles in oder before taking them to my car outlet. Vo so what those car has to do with physics ?
Vo how ?
The paper states that I can reapply any time. That I wasn't able to demostrate my reason going to the states.is it advisible to reapply again assuming any date show up anytime?

Am not much of an expert when it comes to advice but from your transcript, I noticed you couldn't link Quantum Mechanics with Mechanical Engineering.
I studied Physics Electronics at FUTA & I have never seen any relationship btw Quantum Mechanics and Vehicle diagnosis.
Secondly you gave a weak reason for choosing Western Illinois University.
Just ma 2 cent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
My epistle and experience too long like me, I no fit just put everything down, some funny things happen inside there sha, people halaing to the VOs and talking to the VOs anyhow cos they didn't give them visa. Two entities must exist Faith and doubt, fear and confidence... But one must over come one ( my heart was beating profusely but had to overcome it sooner or later)
And kudos to my sister too lol, wish her goodluck, now lemme sit back and watch if I'm a good teacher.
All these VOs, I think they know who they want to give visas to already without even interviewing ( even if you goof off sef). Cos when dey do, scrutiny is not always much. My observation though. GOD helps

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
H
udeyokay:
Me hello
Vo hi
Vo are you are mechanic?
Vo how ?
Reapply. You need to know what to say. Those stuffs you spewed shows you were nervous. Know why to say and don't just have many things to say. What happens to the usual research.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
coobboy:
0My appointment today was scheduled for 9:30, left home around 6:30 got to the embassy 8oclock, due to the horrendous hold up on the island.... When we got to the embassy, we had to take a new passport photograph, cos ours was old.
Fastforward, waiting for our appointment time to be called sheesh.... We then started checking out our ds-160, mine correlated with my appointment printout, but my sister's didn't, so she was sent back not to enter, she was adviced to book another appointment, which she has done( so y'all should make sure your ds-160 confirmation page should correlate with your appointment page, or else you would be sent back home) I then went in alone.
So whilst waiting in the waiting room to the embassy. Before it got to my turn , it took like an hour or 2..... The embassy was filled up so we had to wait, to make everywhere cleared up.
Inside we were asked to remove our belts and any metallic object, dontcarry anymetallic object when going for an interview: my comb was confiscated, whilst checking in. In the embassy room I had to wait in line for so long before I could get my biometric done, finally my number popped up, while thumbprinting I was looking around to sit up front checking out for available seats, looking left and right, the nigerian woman was like this one ur looking side to side hope no problem, better face me, then you'll face them later, told her I was nervous.
Sat down and waited for my number A335 waited for so long..... One black young girl was just denying irrespective of how u answer your question and all chai see gbege, I was no praying not to go to her her window oh. Finally my name popped up, over confindence dey worry me after I don cram finish.... As I reach. Forget everything wey I Cram

ME: (things started to get back to me) first all, troy university is a prestigious university......,also it was one of the places I visited in the US and also got a chance to speak to prof eric watson(na big lie) he is into a research program, for OLED in gps and other computerized device. (The oga no let me finish)
ME: computer and information sciences( the guy dey find fault, think say I go just talk computer science cos that's the real major..... Make sure u say and fill what was written on your I-20)
ME: I appliedd to 3 schools in the US, 1 in canada,1 in nigeria ( lie lie) Colliin college, southwest minnesota state university, troy university, prince edward island university in canada (saw it online few minutes back), university of lagos.
ME: yes I finished my OND in yabatech last month, which I did computer engineering(lie, I justdey second semeser ND2 oh).
VO: what is OND?
ME: ordinary national Diploma
ME: he is an essstach....an estate consultant, he is the CEO of ............ Buys and sells..( Cuts me off)
TAKE YOUR I-20 COS YOU WOuLD BE needing it...... I have approved your visa, you will receive it on monday blah blah, can't remember again( caught up with shayo).
OMO as dem gimme paper I show them for back say omo me don collect visha oh.... As I commot look back saying their mama. Felt normal
As I saw my pop c I just gave him thumbs up
HINTS
4. Talk loudly so he can hear, when you don't hear him ask him to repeat or say uhn
6. Dressing matters a lot( girl wore jumpsuit and house clothings and all she looked ratchet you know, upon answering all the question correctly she was denied) dressed like say ko ri'n kan je

Kudos to all that are yet to get theirs oh may God see you through and always have faith, have it in mind ur not going to collect a visa but permission to travel. Walspring that put me althrough oshey, zeezahbee try too by introducing me troy, mrroyce, graviton2,stevecrun...and all other transcripts I read that was helpful, eshey oh. And mind, I read from part one to 4 oh last year e no easy.

Congrat bro... So you self sabi lie like me . Hope #Justwise#Slimmy05 wouldn't send us away from this forum with our lies sha!!!.
I observe telling them about a research by an unknown Prof is becoming the password to their heart now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
My interview yesterday at the embassy was just a display of God’s favour and grace. I had always maintained a positive attitude towards the outcome of my interview even when friends and family were hoping that I would be granted the visa, my response to them was that I had gotten it already because of the trust I had in God’s word which is always steadfast and never lie.

One thing I noticed during my interview was that even before I was called up by the VO, the decision had already been made, that is my visa had been granted. This gives credence to what MsNas talked about. That the US embassy carries out a kind of preliminary review on all applicants using the Ds-160 form and Sevis information provided by the intended school of the applicant. How do I know? When I was telling the VO about the funding I received from the school, she looked at her screen and quoted the exact amount of my annual stipends even when she did not ask for my letter of acceptance where the amount was quoted and I didn’t submit it to her. I was shocked!! Note that this amount wasn’t stated in my I-20, it was just the total amount of funding provided by my school that was stated in the I-20.
Another thing I noticed was that she wasn’t really interested in what I had to say because she was talking to the security while I was responding to her questions and also she never allowed me to complete my statements.

My interview was very short and was the fastest of all applicants that went before me. It was less than a minute. I was even getting worried because all applicants before me spent more than 5mins- they were all thoroughly scrutinized and we were more than four hundred. The impression I had from this thread was that the interview, in most cases, was less than 5mins. That raised my adrenaline while waiting!
First and foremost, I give thanks to Almighty God who harkened unto my request, granted me favour and made the interview successful.
My profound appreciation goes to Bigfrancis21 who, among other things, critiqued my sop and taught me how to be more professional in my presentation.

Also, a very big thanks to the prof, Sir Imperiouxx. This bro is something else...lolzz, if he were to be a member of the admission committee, applicants would need the extra grace of God to fully convince and satisfy him. He critiqued my sop line by line in its very details. He made me went into extensive research and reading, sometimes taking three weeks for me to respond. At a point I almost got exhausted and was like “what’s this man own self” lolzz. However, it was worthwhile- it paid off. Thank you very much Sir!!

To my friend, brother and colleague at my intended school, Calmdown, whose brief meeting with me at unilag before he left for the state was a “wow moment” in my life, I say thank you very much!!

I also thank all members of this thread whose contributions have been very helpful.

Now to the interview proper: I got to the embassy past 6am, did the normal screening and waited for my turn. My number flashed at window 2, one young white lady who didn’t smile at all, and the interview went thus:
Me: hello, goodmorning
VO: goodmorning, you are going to Georgia State University
Me: yes
VO: why this school?
Me: when I was researching on schools to apply to, there were two factors I considered which for me are what make a university (she was just nodding her head) and these are research and creaa...creativity discovery...lolzz( I got tensed and off balance wanted to say creative discovery)...I think she understood. Continuing...this school focuses so much on research. I chose this particular school because of its highly distinguished faculty, research-oriented curriculum and access to cutting-edge research facilities ( i don’t think she allowed me to finish this statement)
VO: what do you want to do with this program?
Me: my country nigeria...my country nigeria...I got off balance here because of her disposition (I think she wasn’t interested in what I was saying...meanwhile one security guy came and she was talking to him. In my mind i was like why is this lady acting like this? I stopped talking) while the guy was still by my side, she looked at me...i think expecting me to continue talking...continuing...the vision of my country for the year 2020 is to become one of the world largest leading economies. And as you know, health status is correlated with productivity. No country can be productive if her citizens are not healthy. Therefore, I intend to come back and apply the knowledge, skill and versatility I will have acquired into the health sector as my own way of contributing towards the realization of that vision. Although, she did not allow me to finish.
VO: what faculty will you work under?
Me: I almost messed up here...thinking about faculty as related to our university system, though I didn’t say it out. I quickly processed it and said Dr Donald
VO: which area?
Me: he focuses on medicinal chemistry
VO: looked at me and said, what is medicinal chemistry?
Me: medicinal chemistry is simply the design and development of drugs and my research is going to focus on designing and developing drugs for the treatment of diseases like cancer and anaemia...she nodded her head.
VO: did you apply to other schools
VO: name them
Me: Oregon state uni, north Dakota state uni, uni of newhampshire, uni of southern Mississippi...she was just nodding her head...she didn’t allow me to finish
VO: how many admitted you
Me: in my application to the different schools, it was fall 2015 I applied for. However, gsu gave me admission for fall....spring2015. The rest have not made decision on my application
VO: how many admitted you?
Me: was looking into her eyes with boldness...only gsu, no decision yet from the rest
VO: did you write any examinations
VO: which one
Me: gre and toefl
VO: may I see...guess she wasn’t really interested in seeing it because while I was searching for my gre, the question on the number of schools and how many admitted transpired between us.
VO: what did you do to prepare for this course
Me: i have been teaching, teaching in a secondary school.
VO: you did nysc
VO: when did you graduate? I noticed she was looking at her screen
Me: November 18, 2010 as I stated in my ds-160
VO: what did you study
Me: biochemistry
VO: who is sponsoring you?
Me: the school gave me funding and assistantship. The remaining balance which is just the living expenses will be supplemented by my sister
VO: what does she do?
Me: she manages one of the branches of her husband’s company and in addition to that, she imports African fabrics from Senegal.
VO: place the 4 fingers of your right hand on that and also the left
Me: i did accordingly....she didn’t say anything again. She was typing and reaching out for the white paper that was when I remembered she asked for my test scores. I gave her the gre. She just held it, didn’t look at it and threw it back to me..gave her the toefl, she threw it back.
VO: gave me the white paper and said pick up....that was the only thing I held
Me: thank you and left in a joyous mood...she responded but I didn’t hear what she said exactly
This is the Lord’s doing, and it is marvellous in my sight!!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
jenns:

Congrat bro... So you self sabi lie like me . Hope #Justwise#Slimmy05 wouldn't send us away from this forum with our lies sha!!!.
I observe telling them about a research by an unknown Prof is becoming the password to their heart now.
Men I hope so, abeg make dem no send us commot oh lol!!!
Omo chop knuckle, na you I steal that research Idea from, thanks bro, lol I guess so, una don hear its stealing their hearts oh!!! (Make e sha no too much, made dem no dey look up professors online lol)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
coobboy:
My epistle and experience too long like me, I no fit just put everything down, some funny things happen inside there sha, people halaing to the VOs and talking to the VOs anyhow cos they didn't give them visa. Two entities must exist Faith and doubt, fear and confidence... But one must over come one ( my heart was beating profusely but had to overcome it sooner or later)
And kudos to my sister too lol, wish her goodluck, now lemme sit back and watch if I'm a good teacher.
All these VOs, I think they know who they want to give visas to already without even interviewing ( even if you goof off sef). Cos when dey do, scrutiny is not always much. My observation though. GOD helps

#congrat bro...send me your phone digit or pin, seems we've got the same course in common. Let's chat ..need to find out somethings from you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
thanks bro...nope, it was the white lady at window 2. and congrats to you bro!
jenns:
@qonfupanda.... It's a constant "K" question asked by the Visa Officer to know how much research you made before finally choosing the Institution.
@jabinodelaratta...Congrat on your visa approval. Please post your transcript . Was it that slim lady @ counter 4 that interviewed you?(She can drink coffee ehnnn)

Any body going to Oklahoma?? ??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
thanks Amecanada...canafrica...lolzz
Amefrica:

Congrats! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by layo23: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
coobboy:
Sat down and waited for my number A335 waited for so long..... One black young girl was just denying irrespective of how u answer your question and all chai see gbege, I was no praying not to go to her her window oh. Finally my name popped up (surprised my name came up before people that came in 8:30am (numbers from 24x... The lords doing ), over confindence dey worry me after I don cram finish.... As I reach. Forget everything wey I Cram

ME: yes I finished my OND in yabatech last month, which I did computer engineering(lie, I justdey second semeser ND2 oh).
VO: what is OND?
ME: ordinary national Diploma
As I saw my pop c I just gave him thumbs up.
No documents was asked for!!!!
HINTS

Kudos to all that are yet to get theirs oh may God see you through and always have faith, have it in mind ur not going to collect a visa but permission to travel. Walspring that put me althrough oshey, zeezahbee try too by introducing me troy, mrroyce, graviton2,stevecrun...and all other transcripts I read that was helpful, eshey oh. And mind, I read from part 1 to 4 oh last year e no easy.
hello pls whiche one is confirmation no u were talking abt,I have been denied once my old ds160 no is d one dt still appears in my new application page AA288***.D online nonimmigrant visa application is AA00***.pls Is dis wat u were talking abt?

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.