Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869236 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 2:52am On Sep 03, 2014
Jacking Hard...Hustling HARDER. How Mary land na?

juntod:

Bros i tire oh.. how ur side?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 2:56am On Sep 03, 2014
Over Make sense the worry am Bros...CHEI. Nice! Go n Pay ASAP. Make Sure u get to the bank before 3pm. they normally stop the clearing by 3pm.
exxy: @streetmic, bro u got a pm, pls check it out for me if it's ok
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica,thank God for journey mercies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2014
zeezahbee: did you get the divorce letter through mail? Remeber you got child support to pay ?
ole buruku! child support kor, pikin help nih.... carry am go give my mama for naija
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 03, 2014
imperiouxx:

lols. That's called the beginning of a new race.

Hehehehe Thanks egbon! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 03, 2014
stevecrun: Amefrica,thank God for journey mercies

Thanks paddy! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 4:38am On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica: Amefrica helloing from Canada... This place beautiful oo, chai! Omoh, see environment like paradise..

Lol...welcome to Canada at long last. You have just opened an entirely new chapter in your life. Meanwhile, revel in the beauty and ecstasy of obodo oyibo while the mirage lasts. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 4:52am On Sep 03, 2014
streetMic: Jacking Hard...Hustling HARDER. How Mary land na?

Carry me along for this hustle oh..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 4:55am On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehe Thanks egbon! grin
Big head! Enjoy your life in Canny. See you soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by genxris: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2014
this forum has reached part 6 already? I have really missed this family and the fun in it. I arrived florida 3weeks ago and trying to catch up with d american system of studies and living and i have a gp of 3.05 to maintain else i loose my scholarship.
congrats to all those who got visa after me and goodluck to all those gearing up to go to d embassy for their visas.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by addictiv(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2014
[size=15pt]pls which is more favourable with increased chance of success. The GRE computer based test or paper test. would also want to know the easiest mode of payment.[/size]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2014
streetMic: Over Make sense the worry am Bros...CHEI. Nice! Go n Pay ASAP. Make Sure u get to the bank before 3pm. they normally stop the clearing by 3pm.
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
genxris: this forum has reached part 6 already? I have really missed this family and the fun in it. I arrived florida 3weeks ago and trying to catch up with d american system of studies and living and i have a gp of 3.05 to maintain else i loose my scholarship.
congrats to all those who got visa after me and goodluck to all those gearing up to go to d embassy for their visas.

Congrats on ur scholarship bro, and enjoy US.
Wishing you the best.. You got PM. Wanna ask you some things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Lol...welcome to Canada at long last. You have just opened an entirely new chapter in your life. Meanwhile, revel in the beauty and ecstasy of obodo oyibo while the mirage lasts. cheesy

Hehehehehe! grin Thanks brother..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2014
addictiv: [size=15pt]pls which is more favourable with increased chance of success. The GRE computer based test or paper test. would also want to know the easiest mode of payment.[/size]

I wrote the paper test myself and scored above 300 in one attempt. While some people take the computer test and score above 300 too. It all boils down to your level of preparation. Your performance in the GRE test is directly proportional to your level of preparation invested. To have a very good score, you will need about2/3 months to 6 months of dedicated study if you really want to ace the GRE in the tune of 310 to 320. However, with a mediocre preparation obtaining a 300 might be quite difficult for you.

The GRE might be SS1-3 maths and english but it is quite tricky and does require some time to study it. Irrespective of paper or computer test, you need to take some time and prepare. The exam is not something that should be rushed.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

I wrote the paper test myself and scored above 300 in one attempt. While some people take the computer test and score above 300 too. It all boils down to your level of preparation. Your performance in the GRE test is directly proportional to your level of preparation invested. To have a very good score, you will need about2/3 months to 6 months of dedicated study if you really want to ace the GRE in the tune of 310 to 320. However, with a mediocre preparation obtaining a 300 might be quite difficult for you.

The GRE might be SS1-3 maths and english but it is quite tricky and does require some time to study it. Irrespective of paper or computer test, you need to take some time and prepare. The exam is not something that should be rushed.
Baba, u go don cane two semesters. See my signature for updates. I may call u soon. Preparing for my finals here...no time for school for abroad. Na work straight up, I may do some part-time PhD works!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2014
genxris: this forum has reached part 6 already? I have really missed this family and the fun in it. I arrived florida 3weeks ago and trying to catch up with d american system of studies and living and i have a gp of 3.05 to maintain else i loose my scholarship.
Don't lose that aid oh.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by addictiv(m): 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
bigfrancis21:

thanks alot. really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by IyawoToBe(f): 9:15pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello fam. Pls do they allow hand bag and car keys into the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello guys,
I will be making payment for my GRE test on friday using BigFrancis's guide on this page https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5 from the previous thread. Any suggestion or warnings on how to or not to go about it?
NB: I intend choosing either late Nov or early Dec for a test date.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
IyawoToBe: Hello fam. Pls do they allow hand bag and car keys into the embassy?
not at all.do not try that.u will only be allowed to go in with ur docs alone.not even with a pen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2014
Idazbawz: ole buruku! child support kor, pikin help nih.... carry am go give my mama for naija

See am!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by IyawoToBe(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2014
decreamaster: not at all.do not try that.u will only be allowed to go in with ur docs alone.not even with a pen
but someone just told me there is a box for keeping items before entering #confused undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2014
Amefrica:

Hehehehehe! grin Thanks brother..

Welcome buddy.
Do Us Proud!!!

Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
If its abuja, go with them. if its Gidi, still go wit em. Give police 2h dem go help u keep em

IyawoToBe: but someone just told me there is a box for keeping items before entering #confused undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by princetrueface: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
juntod:

Advice in what specific direction?
thank u sir for at least paying attention to me.pls i wan to know d process I need to take b4 applying for any skul abroad?nd d process for visa application nd notification.what will be my effort financially lyk at what cos, mostly in d visa issue.pls don't b annoyed nd regard my questions relevant even if it seem stupid nd controversial.pls I need more light beyond my expected ans.nd questions tnk u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirRiddy: Hello guys,
I will be making payment for my GRE test on friday using BigFrancis's guide on this page https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5 from the previous thread. Any suggestion or warnings on how to or not to go about it?
NB: I intend choosing either late Nov or early Dec for a test date.

Pay with Paypal, its faster and easier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2014
attention!!!
a friend of mine who we are into this run together has been denied twice,
first was on the 16th of august wen i was approved and the second was this morning.
pls kindly see to this transcript and advice on what he may do.thanks.

16th august
vo:how did u know about this sch?
him:i made research using collegeboard.com //i know he bleeped up here
vo:why berkeley college?
him:after my research,i found out that berkeley college has exeptional professionals who are vast in various aspect of information technology and also i was impressed with the student to faculty ratio which is 23:1,this will bring me close to my professors.
vo:who is sponsoring u?
him:my dad.
vo:what does he do?
him:he is into oil and gas and agriculture
vo:do u have any siblings?
him:yes
vo:your visa has not yet been approved,u may reapply //hands him the white denial paper

today

him:good morning
vo:/*didnt answer*/ how did u know abt this sch?
him:i made intensive research using usnews.com,collegeboard.org and princeton review
vo:why berkeley college?
him:after my research,i found out that berkeley college has exeptional professionals who are vast in various aspect of information technology and also i was impressed with the student to faculty ratio which is 23:1,this will bring me close to my professors.
vo:who is sponsoring u?
him:my dad
vo:what does he do?
him:oil and gas and agriculture
vo:hands him the blue denial paper this time

pls we need your advice on this,like seriously,this guy is getting fed up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
IyawoToBe: but someone just told me there is a box for keeping items before entering #confused undecided
O.Y.O on your own madam.no box or garbage whatsoever cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2014
Bro..cld u explain hw to go abt that?wld google it nw tho.
DanjaNinja:

Pay with Paypal, its faster and easier.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by castrotroy80: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2014
Hello everyone in the house, please what immunization does one need to get before heading to the US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.