Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866008 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2014
sirRiddy: Bro..cld u explain hw to go abt that?wld google it nw tho.

this should help: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
decreamaster: attention!!!
a friend of mine who we are into this run together has been denied twice,
first was on the 16th of august wen i was approved and the second was this morning.
pls kindly see to this transcript and advice on what he may do.thanks.

16th august
vo:how did u know about this sch?
him:i made research using collegeboard.com //i know he bleeped up here
vo:why berkeley college?
him:after my research,i found out that berkeley college has exeptional professionals who are vast in various aspect of information technology and also i was impressed with the student to faculty ratio which is 23:1,this will bring me close to my professors.
vo:who is sponsoring u?
him:my dad.
vo:what does he do?
him:he is into oil and gas and agriculture
vo:do u have any siblings?
him:yes
vo:your visa has not yet been approved,u may reapply //hands him the white denial paper

today

him:good morning
vo:/*didnt answer*/ how did u know abt this sch?
him:i made intensive research using usnews.com,collegeboard.org and princeton review
him:after my research,i found out that berkeley college has exeptional professionals who are vast in various aspect of information technology and also i was impressed with the student to faculty ratio which is 23:1,this will bring me close to my professors.
him:my dad
him:oil and gas and agriculture
vo:hands him the blue denial paper this time

pls we need your advice on this,like seriously,this guy is getting fed up.

You made extensive research on the internet not collegeboard lol. Your dad is an entrepreneur and owns or is ceo of bla bla establishment not into oil and gas geez.

You can talk about placements for Berkeley college, what their alumni go on to acheive and policies you admire about the school and it's professors, the coursework and curicullum. Your friend sounds shallow, only reason I feel he was denied.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2014
Stewee:

Welcome buddy.
Do Us Proud!!!

Cheers!

Thanks sir! I sure will..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by superfavour(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2014
decreamaster: attention!!!
a friend of mine who we are into this run together has been denied twice,
first was on the 16th of august wen i was approved and the second was this morning.
pls kindly see to this transcript and advice on what he may do.thanks.
16th august
vo:how did u know about this sch?
him:i made research using collegeboard.com //i know he bleeped up here
him:my dad.
him:he is into oil and gas and agriculture
vo:do u have any siblings?
him:yes
vo:your visa has not yet been approved,u may reapply //hands him the white denial paper
today
him:good morning
vo:/*didnt answer*/ how did u know abt this sch?
him:i made intensive research using usnews.com,collegeboard.org and princeton review
him:my dad
him:oil and gas and agriculture
vo:hands him the blue denial paper this time
pls we need your advice on this,like seriously,this guy is getting fed up.

Where both interviews in lagos or abuja?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Congratulations, Amefrica.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Graviton2: Congratulations, Amefrica.

Yours (ours) is next. Seen my mails?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2014
Graviton2: Congratulations, Amefrica.

Thanks pal! smiley Expecting you soon..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
godG:

Amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
godG:

Amen! Yes, I just saw them. Thanks so much! I really appreciate your help, sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2014
Welcome to America. How was ur trip?

Amefrica:

Amen!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
What are the importance of this SSN that i just acquired? I go like use am properly so please I need advice!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MrRoYCe(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Fifth time I'm refresh this pages today......Where everybody dey o?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
streetMic: Welcome to America. How was ur trip?

Thanks paddy! It's Canada tho.. wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2014
streetMic: What are the importance of this SSN that i just acquired? I go like use am properly so please I need advice!

It's your DHS ID card, it puts your on the US population (legal resident) database for convenient and fast tracking. Nothing great until you started receiving salaries, having credit history and records (both good and bad security records).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
MrRoYCe: Fifth time I'm refresh this pages today......Where everybody dey o?

Thread is in recess, that's always the trend. Classes have started, no more visa interview for fall. Wait till October when the new visa applicants for spring increase the thread traffic.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
@Canafrica,

I'll PM you later today to get information about your school and the procedure for my brother who loves Canada.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2014
imperiouxx:

Thread is in recess, that's always the trend. Classes have started, no more visa interview for fall. Wait till October when the new visa applicants for spring increase the thread traffic.
boss I sent u an email.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
imperiouxx: @Canafrica,

I'll PM you later today to get information about your school and the procedure for my brother who loves Canada.

Thanks

Boss imperiouxx! I'm always at your beck and call.. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by damine: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
Abeg, anybody for this house dey TROY uni? I'd like some info about the school from a Nigerian's perspective. Basically, how's the experience?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by charzyh2: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
teddyrain: january
teddyrain, how far. I'm heading to Chicago as well wit my visitin visa in January. Let's run tinz 2geda na.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: boss I sent u an email.

Yes sir. I'll check it today.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Imperioxx how are you. Good to finally put a face to the name. I just liked your pics. Lol
Hope you are great?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2014
kofsy: Imperioxx how are you. Good to finally put a face to the name. I just liked your pics. Lol
Hope you are great?

Kofsy! shocked Long time oo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2014
kofsy: Imperioxx how are you. Good to finally put a face to the name. I just liked your pics. Lol
Hope you are great?

Aunty Kofsy, Amefrica's big aunty cheesy grin, long time o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Aunty Kofsy, Amefrica's big aunty cheesy grin, long time o.

This man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 11:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

This man! cheesy

grin

How obodo oyibo? smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

grin

How obodo oyibo? smiley

I don't know why I'm feeling cold under 20 degree. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 11:19pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

I don't know why I'm feeling cold under 20 degree. embarassed

grin

Welcome! grin And this is just summer ending, with colder autumn fast coming, finally paving way to the ultimate winter in december. You go see ween eh. grin

I know say you wear sweater dey waka for outside? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

grin

Welcome. And this is just summer ending, with colder autumn fast coming, finally paving way to the ultimate winter in december. You go see ween eh. grin

Chai! Nwanne eh.. Man go survive shaaa sad I dey wear light sweater. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Chai! Nwanne eh.. Man go survive shaaa sad I dey wear light sweater. embarassed

Lol. Don't worry you'll get used to it. O gadi mma(it shall be well). wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Lol. Don't worry you'll get used to it. O gadi mma(it shall be well). wink

Yes oo. Surely! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.