Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (872089 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
grin slimmy. How my papa go hear sey I dey use gu do fashion?
I do not like those gun laws in US. Those street shootings dey pathetic.
slimmy05:
They never restrict you from having yours?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 5:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

Girlie, You just typing gibberish on NL here, following me up &down as if you're a disciple ..

Anyways, The guy sent an email with an attachment concerning the stuff to me, i've sent it to you but kindly text me your gmail add, lemme also forward it there...60%/40%

DEAL?
shocked shocked
yipeeeee! wen dd he send it. thank you yes DEAL. THANKS boo grin
log in to your fb and check d message i sent to you. lets talk on bbm pleeeeaaassssseeee
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
PussySandie:
shocked shocked
yipeeeee! wen dd he send it. thank you yes DEAL. THANKS boo grin
log in to your fb and check d message i sent to you. lets talk on bbm pleeeeaaassssseeee
I jst saw the Fb msg now!....you head is valid small, you make sense!. Nice one!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

I jst saw the Fb msg now!....you head is valid small, you make sense!. Nice one!
Thank YOU BOO. i wish i can sort everything out before the deadline.WDYT?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
PussySandie:

Thank YOU BOO. i wish i can sort everything out before the deadline.WDYT?
Yeah I hope so...just be optimistic OK!..
FYI, got so many crushes here, pls don't boo me to much...
What's WDYT??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 5:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
TN, you?

West virginia battling the cold
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

Yeah I hope so...just be optimistic OK!..
FYI, got so many crushes here, pls don't boo me to much...
What's WDYT??
grin grin What do you think. onye'zuzu, lol
the deadline is April 4th, and that your Tope friend hasnt sent the transcript
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
PussySandie:

grin grin What do you think. onye'zuzu, lol
the deadline is April 4th, and that your Tope friend hasnt sent the transcript
Sandra, relax She will send it, I went to school today, immediately I gt that guy's msg to see her but she was so busy!...just relax your mind...

Is WDYT your new abbr slang?...how do you expect me to knw that local slang!...
Let's talk on bbm!..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
jakeharris:

West virginia battling the cold
Its snowing badly here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ctemi:

What are u still doing on NL? Omo yin lo ka iwe re $195 no be chance again abeg concentrate on ur GRE
Lol grin grin cheesy. OK Ma.
Ma kaa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
Thanks broda!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
grin slimmy. How my papa go hear sey I dey use gu do fashion?
I do not like those gun laws in US. Those street shootings dey pathetic.
I thought you lived in the ghetto. tongue It's ghetto life bro. I've stayed one of not having the sight of a gun. Even at the office Mopol everywhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:
First of all, your school can get you this transcript regardless of the situation. Just tell whoever that is in charge. And that you want to use it for Admission abroad.

There are so many good schools out there but it really depends on how much you're able to pay. Scholarship is also available.

Is your WAEC Result solid?
Yea but Two results! Is this relevant? I don't really need the scholarship stuff... The transcripts issue's my main problem. Could you send me a layout of the transcripts so i can show those blockheads what to do.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

Sandra, relax She will send it, I went to school today, immediately I gt that guy's msg to see her but she was so busy!...just relax your mind...

Is WDYT your new abbr slang?...how do you expect me to knw that local slang!...
Let's talk on bbm!..
i was also in skol today, i called her but she said i should call her back by 6pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
Me no just like the reports of people shooting
at random people because they are angry about
something. Na microcosm of boko haram be that now.
That news of that guy wey shoot two police officers fear me no be small.
Those guys were just earning a living and died cos of
anger and depression of someone they do not even know.

Bros me na Ilasa boy o but that kind violence pass me, I swear.
slimmy05:
I thought you lived in the ghetto. tongue It's ghetto life bro. I've stayed one of not having the sight of a gun. Even at the office Mopol everywhere.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Welcome Ojah
profojah:

Thanks broda!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
Yea but Two results! Is this relevant? I don't really need the scholarship stuff... The transcripts issue's my main problem. Could you send me a layout of the transcripts so i can show those blockheads what to do.
You can google it out. It's okay if you don't need any form of Scholarship.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:
You can google it out. It's okay if you don't need any form of Scholarship.
Okay I sure Will... Thanks! Are you in Nigeria? And please do tell me about the scholarships... I usually don't mind applying cos of their competitive nature. Don't be offended yh bro!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
cc Amefrica, ask him if he still has a copy of how it looks like
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:

Aww no! I don't have a copy with me, it's just a layout of the results from SS1 - SS3 (2nd term).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Aww no! I don't have a copy with me, it's just a layout of the results from SS1 - SS3 (2nd term).
alright
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks Slimmy! How can i get ahold of him?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amefrica:

oh! Here you are... But that's the transcripts right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
Okay I sure Will... Thanks! Are you in Nigeria? And please do tell me about the scholarships... I usually don't mind applying cos of their competitive nature. Don't be offended yh bro!
I thought you said you need a scholarship? Why making a U-turn now?

Yes i'm currently in Nigeria but will be heading to Germany next week or thereabout. Send me an e-mail or you let other niggas here to help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
oh! Here you are... But that's the transcripts right?

Yea sure smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
Its snowing badly here.

Here na snow storm......worse is that they won't cancel school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Yea sure smiley
can you please send me the layout? samnujoma7@gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
can you please send me the layout? samnujoma7@gmail.com

I don't have it with me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by toluhere(m): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:
I thought you said you need a scholarship? Why making a U-turn now?

Yes i'm currently in Nigeria but will be heading to Germany next week or thereabout. Send me an e-mail or you let other niggas here to help you.

bros, do u school in Germany? I want to make an enquiry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
jakeharris:

schools cancelled for 3days now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by arzakari2: 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2015
URGENT: Pls can the house advise me about COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY...Im looking at applying to them for graduate studies this fall 2015....Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
jakeharris:

Give me three reasons why classes should be cancelled..You opted for the state..So go to school

(1) (2) (3) ... (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) ... (502)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.