Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (872534 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:
I thought you said you need a scholarship? Why making a U-turn now?

Yes i'm currently in Nigeria but will be heading to Germany next week or thereabout. Send me an e-mail or you let other niggas here to help you.
that was not a u-turn, i still don't NEED it. 'Need' is the keyword here. I just wanna know all about them. Will apply though. Remember the 'eggs and the basket' saying? Please can you drop your E-mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
oh! Here you are... But that's the transcripts right?
I can help with the layout though, or you search google for Nigerian secondary school transcripts... you'll surely see one or two formats in the image section of google.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
that was not a u-turn, i still don't NEED it. 'Need' is the keyword here. I just wanna know all about them. Will apply though. Remember the 'eggs and the basket' saying? Please can you drop your E-mail?
Lol. You crack me up seriously. Information on academics is not meant to be wasted. It's like giving you a book to read and finally you don't get to read it. Whose time have you wasted now? cheesy Of course my precious time.

@The other guy, i don't study in Germany.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:
Lol. You crack me up seriously. Information on academics is not meant to be wasted. It's like giving you a book to read and finally you don't get to read it. Whose time have you wasted now? cheesy Of course my precious time.

Can I follow you to Germany? cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
boofydon:
Can I follow you to Germany? cheesy
Yea sure, if you're asa nwa cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
My username here and followed by @gmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
coobboy:

I can help with the layout though, or you search google for Nigerian secondary school transcripts... you'll surely see one or two formats in the image section of google.
You mentioned you could help....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
joenicewake:

lol! So why art thou going to hitler's backyard? Business? You an Edu. Consultant?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
arzakari2:
URGENT: Pls can the house advise me about COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY...Im looking at applying to them for graduate studies this fall 2015....Thank you

Ivy league
Located in NY (expensive)
Top school.
Highly competitive
If you're not coming with solid credentials, I suggest you look away but if you are, then go for it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
Yea but Two results! Is this relevant? I don't really need the scholarship stuff... The transcripts issue's my main problem. Could you send me a layout of the transcripts so i can show those blockheads what to do.

I can help you....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
mcfarlin:

I can help you....
Okay........?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 10:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Aww no! I don't have a copy with me, it's just a layout of the results from SS1 - SS3 (2nd term).

got the format from a private school;gave it to the dumbos at my own secondary school..did the calculations myself..

Grading

75-100--A1-4.0

70-74---B2---3.5

65--69--B3----3.2

60--64--c4-----3.0

55--59---c5-----2.5

45---50--c6------2.0

40---44---E8------1.0--1.4

<40-----F9---------<1

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
Okay........?

cool get your results for each term from ss1 to ss3 third term.

all you really need is your average for each year that is ss1..ss2..ss3 average..

use Microsoft program on a computer to create columns and rows preferably Microsoft office.

ss1 column will be first average..second grades as I posted earlier then next GPA...repeat the process for the other two years...at the bottom of the page you will calculate your total GPA for each year and divide it by the number of subjects e.g eleven then you get your GPA a summation of the gpa's for the three years divided by 3 would give you your highschool GPA e.g 3.25....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:16pm On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
Okay Wale. thanks for your contribution.

Thanks to God bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
kellycute:
Good morning house.. Please I want to fill my DS 160 form *US student visa stuff* there is dis question of address where u gona stay in US. I obviously don't hv any family in san franscisco where my sch is situated so how can I tackle the address ish since I don't want to stay in the school dormitory. Am thinkin of bookin an hotel close to d school jus for few day and then luk for apartment off campus. My question is can I use the hotel address? Don't know if embassy accept those kinda thing as far as student visa is concern. Slimmyman and other gurus in the house please enlighten a brother. Give me the tip on how to go about it. God bless

Just put your school address because it doesn't count
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
mcfarlin:

got the format from a private school;gave it to the dumbos at my own secondary school..did the calculations myself..

Grading

75-100--A1-4.0

70-74---B2---3.5

65--69--B3----3.2

60--64--c4-----3.0

55--59---c5-----2.5

45---50--c6------2.0

40---44---E8------1.0--1.4

<40-----F9---------<1

Looks more like it. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
barackodam:

Let's give the thanks to God
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mcfarlin(m): 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Amefrica:

Looks more like it. smiley

sure but depends on the school sha...

its in Ibadan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just stepped out now.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Just stepped out now.
chai..see cold,see snow..slimmy,u suppose get one chick wey go dey give you good body warm ohh..This Cold bad gann..na which state be this?Minnesota or where?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 19, 2015
mattkelly:

chai..see cold,see snow..slimmy,u suppose get one chick wey go dey give you good body warm ohh..This Cold bad gann..na which state be this?Minnesota or where?
Tennessee. I'm celebate for two years cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 6:43am On Feb 19, 2015
slimmy05:
Tennessee. I'm celebate for two years cry

Lol..Guess you forgot your "weapon of mass destruction" in naija?Abegi go find one chick jare to warm your bed..Abi u go call on those NL babes..shey make i mention names?Make i no mention names jare..them too dey look for Oyinbo Guys sef
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 8:05am On Feb 19, 2015
mattkelly:

Lol..Guess you forgot your "weapon of mass destruction" in naija?Abegi go find one chick jare to warm your bed..Abi u go call on those NL babes..shey make i mention names?Make i no mention names jare..them too dey look for Oyinbo Guys sef
NL babes ke? grin na oyinbo dem dey find o cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 8:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Samsleek7:
You mentioned you could help....
Alright I sent you a pm already.
Reply so I can attach the picture to you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 19, 2015
coobboy:

I've replied!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2015
boofydon:

Abi bro..u don see say i end am with say them too dey look for oyinbo guys..all na hustle,all na for Paali..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Style
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Carnegie Mellon Uni dey very funny o.
Sent admission decisions to applicants only to tell them it was a mistake. Na hypertension be that one now...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/Carnegie-Mellon-in-admission-bungle/articleshow/46294065.cms?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=TOI
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bideollar(f): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
pls house I urgently need ur help.i need a public us uni that doesn't require wes evaluation for graduate admissions,and also accept a low gre score tho high cgpa.......but still a reputable uni [color=#000000][/color]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
coobboy:

Okay I got it.. Thanks a bunch!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
mattkelly:

That's why the Oyibo guys dey treat them like shit. But you know naw, it's all for the hustle, you sef no go come here come dey find naija chics naw, they got nothing to offer, except the ones that has been here for several years with dual nations.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
boofydon:
What do you expect now. Suddenly naija babes started valuing flowers undecided Awon oni ro. They claimed they even shed tears cos of flower on this thread. grin The kind God wey go punish their deceit when we know say Na papers them dey find.

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (502)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20