Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868998 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
godG:

My brother, it is sad. Yes, we shouldn't be blind to the woes plaguing pur nation. Personally, on our societal happenings, I have written countless sociopolitical pieces that got published in the dailies.

My point is that whenever we cry, we see. We should not let our sadness override that feeling of joy and hope even in sadness. The unfortunate thing is that Nigerian youths are not helping matter.

You've got mail, sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
Graviton2:

You've got mail, sir.

Go ahead, sir.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
kunlebal:

My oga for Maryland, how market and to all my Nairaland peeps, i really miss you guys. Hope you guys are doing great and to Amefrica in Canada, congrat bro, wish you the best. In the library preparing for my final's,

I hail oo! cheesy

All the best in your exams..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sean009: 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello House,
I'm a student in dubai at the moment, studying an MBA program, i'll like to know if I can apply for a visitors visa to the US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
godG:

cheesy I know they don't actually, bro. I only want him to direct his angst to the right quarters. How have you been?

cool bro, How are your apps coming in?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
ebdib:

cool bro, How are your apps coming in?

Started. Now mailing docs. Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sean009: 9:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Pls any answer to my question??
Can I apply for a visitor visa to the usa while a student in Dubai?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 10, 2014
honeyad:

Lol bro you are really funny... Might be magic for someone who haven't cross the shores of muritala Mohamed airport before but definitely not me.. I have been to at least more than 3 Europe countries and have studied there so things like this aint new... Might be magic to you or Idabawz but definitely not me tongue
u ar so proud

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
teddyrain: http://www.ice.gov/sevis/f_1_transfers.htm#_Toc174419527 hello guys I came across this, and I thought of sharing it for those who wish to transfer. Please for those already in the states who have transferred immediately upon arriving to the US to another institution other than that written on visa, should please shed light on this issue so that it will end doubts and help other future applicants make a smooth transition .
Thanks. Anyone heading to Chicago or newyork JFK by December holla let's plan our trips together wink
My broda is leaving Nigeria 4 Chicago by december
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2014
Please which is d best airliner to US among these: Qatar airline or Emirates airline
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
Perfect!

godG:

Mr. ferdimako, I quite understand your views. I have been following your posts for some time now, sir. You are indeed patriotic albeit, in some funny way. Sir, pardon me, you seem to be so full of hate about Nigeria. Indeed, it's normal for a sane being to feel the same way considering the many ills in our land. But, I have a question for you, sir: Since 1966, what have we achieved with our rants as Nigerians?

Nigerians are the funniest set of beings God created. If indeed you want change in the country, it is not by trying to make those who are seeking 'greener pastures' your targets. The way we see things are different. Left to me, folks who have interacted with me know that if I had my way, I wouldn't even think of traveling out of this country.

However, consider this: as a graduate student, won't it be insane for me to neglect an offer to be studying while being paid than to accept an offer of studying while still dependent on my parents? For some of us, 'yankee' is not the final destination, only a means to an end.

Please, let us direct our criticisms to the right quarters. Below are the handles of some men that are close to the seat of power. Tweet at them:

@abati1990
@doyinokupe
@renoomokri
@MrFixNigeria

Sir, please, I did not write this to disrespect you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
Another Sweet Point. We keep saying ill. If we are good enough to insult the country that most of our parents have stolen and still stealing from then we should be bold enough to face our parents and tell em to stop the corruption. It can start from there!

godG:

My brother, it is sad. Yes, we shouldn't be blind to the woes plaguing pur nation. Personally, on our societal happenings, I have written countless sociopolitical pieces that got published in the dailies.

My point is that whenever we cry, we see. We should not let our sadness override that feeling of joy and hope even in sadness. The unfortunate thing is that Nigerian youths are not helping matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by streetMic(m): 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Both are good and quite fair. Same class I guess.
Gevic: Please which is d best airliner to US among these: Qatar airline or Emirates airline
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 11:47pm On Sep 10, 2014
Gevic: Please which is d best airliner to US among these: Qatar airline or Emirates airline

Both are good but one is cheaper than the other.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 3:02am On Sep 11, 2014
Gevic: u ar so proud

I'm sorry bro Your opinion doesn't count... You just don't judge based on one or two line of words you read here.. tongue

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bigfrancis21: 4:18am On Sep 11, 2014
kunlebal:

My oga for Maryland, how market and to all my Nairaland peeps, i really miss you guys. Hope you guys are doing great and to Amefrica in Canada, congrat bro, wish you the best. In the library preparing for my final's,

Keep it up bro. I'll ping you on bbm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Frizzle: 4:48am On Sep 11, 2014
Enter Emirates...... u go drink Red Label tire grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Gevic: My broda is leaving Nigeria 4 Chicago by december
which date?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 8:35am On Sep 11, 2014
@honeyad, i booked directly on Qatar's website, i paid with paypal, u can also use ur master card to pay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 8:40am On Sep 11, 2014
exxy: @honeyad, i booked directly on Qatar's website, i paid with paypal, u can also use ur master card to pay.

Thanks bro.. Will check... Bless blaad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
@teddyrain, got to knw dat u knew him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Walspring:

Both are good but one is cheaper than the other.. grin grin grin grin
Which is more cheaper
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 11, 2014
sean009: Hello House,
I'm a student in dubai at the moment, studying an MBA program, i'll like to know if I can apply for a visitors visa to the US
Yes you can. And can get your visa easily if you do the right thing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2014
K sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Man thanks a big
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
godG:

Mr. ferdimako, I quite understand your views. I have been following your posts for some time now, sir. You are indeed patriotic albeit, in some funny way. Sir, pardon me, you seem to be so full of hate about Nigeria. Indeed, it's normal for a sane being to feel the same way considering the many ills in our land. But, I have a question for you, sir: Since 1966, what have we achieved with our rants as Nigerians?

Nigerians are the funniest set of beings God created. If indeed you want change in the country, it is not by trying to make those who are seeking 'greener pastures' your targets. The way we see things are different. Left to me, folks who have interacted with me know that if I had my way, I wouldn't even think of traveling out of this country.

However, consider this: as a graduate student, won't it be insane for me to neglect an offer to be studying while being paid than to accept an offer of studying while still dependent on my parents? For some of us, 'yankee' is not the final destination, only a means to an end.

Please, let us direct our criticisms to the right quarters. Below are the handles of some men that are close to the seat of power. Tweet at them:

@abati1990
@doyinokupe
@renoomokri
@MrFixNigeria

Sir, please, I did not write this to disrespect you.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dammy1102(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Apply from Nigeria................its easier to apply from home country.

sean009: Hello House,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2014
dammy1102: Apply from Nigeria................its easier to apply from home country.

So you want him to get rejected, right? God's watching you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls house how many days will it take if I send documents using nipost to america schools.dhl is too expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kpimp: Pls house how many days will it take if I send documents using nipost to america schools.dhl is too expensive

I lost admission to two universities during my application because of that (documents arrived late). Unless you have a lot of buffer time and can afford the risk,I'd not advise Nipost...personally
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
biikeys:

I lost admission to two universities during my application because of that (documents arrived late). Unless you have a lot of buffer time and can afford the risk,I'd not advise Nipost...personally

Thanks for your reply.do u have any idea what other courier charge
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
Kpimp:

Thanks for your reply.do u have any idea what other courier charge

Kindly check on FedEx.. Should cost you around 10k.. Also you can check on TNT 7-8k ..Or use the Nipost office at the airport.... Courier service should deliver in 3 days Max and posting from the airport should deliver within 2weeks if your package doesn't get lost you know how dis-organized those people can be.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.