Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867709 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
it made me remember some people here in the past.i realy dealt with the guy ehnnn. if you come here and you want to hide info, then you shouldnt be here in the first place.
kunle, this one that you are here, money haff come abi

Lol, on three weeks break dear. me just dey learn from my people o jare. Happy birthday in advance wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
bbdd:

Full funding PhD in pharmaceutical sciences with a very generous stipend.
I thank God almighty for his mercy.
Biochemistry guy fit break in? GPA:4.14 out of 5!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
bbdd:

Full funding PhD in pharmaceutical sciences with a very generous stipend.
I thank God almighty for his mercy.
awwww. yippie grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
@aadeyu.kunlebal and slimmy. Concerning what u guys told me about my quest on ( https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/418). Am going 4 graduate study n not undergraduate. Still waiting 4 u guys to tell me d possibility of gettin admission n student visa at 32yrs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
ferdimako:

Biochemistry guy fit break in? GPA:4.14 out of 5!
IT will also depend on your GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
kunlebal:

Lol, on three weeks break dear. me just dey learn from my people o jare. Happy birthday in advance wink
Thank you. abi you go come Houston.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
ripleus:

Sorry I don't understand what "you got PMs" means. Please explain. I don't mind sharing information at all. Yes I did the general GRE, and I also took a GRE subject test. Last of all, I did some independent research (over the internet) to help a faculty of a foreign university with their research work.
Oh newbie..check the mailbox you used to register as a member today and hit on reply with the school name and other info u feel are important. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
IT will also depend on your GRE
Yea..it's 305! This is for a brother... not muah.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
sqlerror:

Ur own na small issue. U re quick to label some other person childish while all ur actions and comments re no different from a toddler's. All u talk abt is pain, pain, pain! Is that what ur life is encrusted in?

If u re scared of loosing ur role as the imaginary king here, know it this minute that u have nothing to fear. Am too busy for that. And i think u should also be busy, if u truly are in school.
Go get a life and stop running round the thread like a spyware.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
awwww. yippie grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
Thank you. abi you go come Houston.
Heading towards Dallas for the weekend wink. Will call you sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
slimmy05:
Go get a life and stop running round the thread like a spyware.

Brotherly hope you're fine
How do I email u apart from using the nairaland pm system?
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
bbdd:

Thanks dear. But azeeza, like the guy previously, I don't have any statement o. I can raise 1M but that's it.
Kinda scared.
try raise more.... even if its to borrow join. you mustnt miss this huge opportunity.
although since you got funding, you will be fine
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
bbdd:

Thanks dear. But azeeza, like the guy previously, I don't have any statement o. I can raise 1M but that's it.
Kinda scared.
Congratz brother. That's the good news we need here. Your visa is sure bet. Get a sponsor, it's not necessary it should be your parents, go to uncle, aunties, family friends, enemies. Just get the statement and give a clear reason why they should sponsor you. Meanwhile you got funding so that wouldn't matter at all. Check my profile for my email.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
kunlebal:

Heading towards Dallas for the weekend wink. Will call you sha.
i will buzz you now. he dey your body
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
ripleus:

Sorry I don't understand what "you got PMs" means. Please explain. I don't mind sharing information at all. Yes I did the general GRE, and I also took a GRE subject test. Last of all, I did some independent research (over the internet) to help a faculty of a foreign university with their research work.
congratz on your PhD admission. Hope you're set for the hurdle?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
bukwork:
@aadeyu.kunlebal and slimmy. Concerning what u guys told me about my quest on ( https://www.nairaland.com/1869186/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/418). Am going 4 graduate study n not undergraduate. Still waiting 4 u guys to tell me d possibility of gettin admission n student visa at 32yrs.

I guess you are a bit confused ursef.... how do u intend to go for a graduate program with OND? I hope you will get help from the Canada thread where you posted sha....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
aadeyi:

I guess you are a bit confused ursef.... how do u intend to go for a graduate program with OND? I hope you will get help from the Canada thread where you posted sha....
wonder wonder cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
I am sending you a pm too, but I am a VO cheesycheesy

jusk kidding, congrats bro. Best of luck.
ripleus:

Thanks Slimmy05. Actually I don't feel prepared at all but I am willing to give it my best shot.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
ripleus:

I've seen it now. Thanks smiley

I've replied your email with all the details. Apologies once again.
Great...PhD folks. Una congrats...na ziririwerere....kai Mr Akwari!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
wonder wonder cheesy
As B.Sc dey fetch PhD straight... it is fair OND gets M.Sc! kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 10:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
zeezahbee:
you need to be wiped. you are a selfish person. you can here to gather info and you cant help people with the info. i do not need to watever school you are because i am currently in the USA.
inshort let me be plain. do you ever know if they will approve your visa.
people that did same thing in the past got denied.
next time, do not mention about your secret or selfish plan . keep it to yourself

Zeee, haba. smiley I don't know why people hide the name of their school sha. But that shouldn't give us the licence to think they do not belong here.

I am aware of the fact that hiding helpful info here could be annoying but we should NEVER see that as selfishness or immaturity on the part of the applicant involved. See, the beauty of our world lies in the diversity of our view of things.

Let's learn to respect ourselves. The gentleman has a right to his choice. If he wants us to know the school, fine; otherwise, we wish him well, it won't affect the price of garri.

Respecting ourselves is important. Follow peace with all men.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
ferdimako:

As B.Sc dey fetch PhD straight... it is fair OND gets M.Sc! kiss

Oga ferdimako, you are cracking me up o. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
sirRiddy:
Hey ebdib. Sent you a mail, bro.

seen
will get back to you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
godG:

Zeee, haba. smiley I don't know why people hide the name of their school sha. But that shouldn't give us the licence to think they do not belong here.

I am aware of the fact that hiding helpful info here could be annoying but we should NEVER see that as selfishness or immaturity on the part of the applicant involved. See, the beauty of our world lies in the diversity of our view of things.

Let's learn to respect ourselves. The gentleman has a right to his choice. If he wants us to know the school, fine; otherwise, we wish him well, it won't affect the price of garri.

Bros see ehn,
Indians don't do this.
Thats why they excel. Naija guys will be forming Lone ranger and hiding from unseen witches and wizards.
Thats why Indians and Chinese folks get away with so many things. THEY ARE UNITED.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a right not to mention his school, for what its worth, the person that asked that question is dim because telling him the school wont change anything as most funding is done by department and not the graduate school per se but still all this equivocation doesn't help our cause really.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 11:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
godG:

God bless you for that. Though i have not known her to talk like this but some try to put people down for no reason. The guy's fear is reasonable. I have 2 friends who have be told surprised by VOs when the VOs addressed them by their nairaland user IDs. Who no go no know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by chigozieduru: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
ripleus:

I've seen it now. Thanks smiley

I've replied your email with all the details. Apologies once again.

You don't owe nobody any details of the name of your school. Some people don't want to do their own research at all. You don't have to offer your apologies to no one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
sqlerror:

God bless you for that. Though i have not known her to talk like this but some try to put people down for no reason. The guy's fear is reasonable. I have 2 friends who have be told surprised by VOs when the VOs addressed them by their nairaland user IDs. Who no go no know

WHICH SORT OF STUPID LIE IS THIS??

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.