Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (436) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (871899 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Walspring:

Cheers! Cheers!! Cheers!!!
Lol!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
dayflower:
Lol!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EemGEE: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Theflint1:
download 'SAT 2400' by Barron's and the several 'facts and formulas' from the college board, they help with the maths. Its not uncommon to struggle with the maths portion but constant practice helps.

you have been of great help...thanks so much

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Faraidi(m): 9:40pm On Apr 10, 2015
Walspring:

I can say about troy now but dunno about others
Bro, do I need to print SEVIS coupon before go to cotonou to pay the fee?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=Walspring post=32570129]

Lets give the thanks to God...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Maybe when you call them and they tell you that they send it via post office (regular mail) after you paid for courier fee,how will you feel ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kwenu: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Walspring:

Well budget above 100k for processing

Have over 7 millions in your sponsor account and the tuition depend on your school

Thanksfor the reply walspring
but please tell me, on concerning tuition fees, am i expected to pay up my fees before arriving the school and before going for visa interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
Faraidi:
I know it is for SEVIS fee,what I'm saying is that can one fill the coupon and later go to cotonou and make the payment? Or can one just ignore the coupon and go to Cotonou and pay?Someone told me I don't have to fill out any coupon if I wanted to pay at Cotonou,pls bro highlight on this!
You don't need to fill a coupon to pay in Cotonou. You simply go with your International passport. But you can fill the coupon anyway cos I don't know if protocol has changed. Please wait and go some days after election. I hope you know if you're paying through western union you will be charged an extra $10.50c. So be prepared and get the right exchange rate too
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Faraidi(m): 12:01am On Apr 11, 2015
slimmy05:
You don't need to fill a coupon to pay in Cotonou. You simply go with your International passport. But you can fill the coupon anyway cos I don't know if protocol has changed. Please wait and go some days after election. I hope you know if you're paying through western union you will be charged an extra $10.50c. So be prepared and get the right exchange rate too
So, how much is the total in naira?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Faraidi:
You should do that yourself.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Faraidi:
Bro, do I need to print SEVIS coupon before go to cotonou to pay the fee?

Yes oooo and if you don't have it, your payment wont me process at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:12am On Apr 11, 2015
kwenu:

Thanksfor the reply walspring
but please tell me, on concerning tuition fees, am i expected to pay up my fees before arriving the school and before going for visa interview?

No but some schools with their policy might required you paying part payment for deposit.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 3:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Faraidi:

@Faraidi, go to Cotonou with N43,000 and your filled Coupon, to pay for our sevis fee. Include another N3,000 to that, to settle the border people and the okada man that will pass u in and out of the border.

As soon as the okada man pass u thru the border, u will see the Ecobank just after u have passed Seme border. If u don't see the bank the bank, ask anybody there for the Ecobank around there.

Hope this helps.. Respect!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dynamics440: 5:20am On Apr 11, 2015
I can help you out if you don't mind @Taiwo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dynamics440: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2015
taiwo09:
Hi guys! please i need help, i paid for GRE via paypal on the 8th of April, and the money has been deducted but i am yet to receive a confirmation from ETS. i have mailed them like hundred times but all i receive is an auto response, i even tried calling but to no avail.
Please can someone tell me how many days it takes for them to send confirmation. i mean anyone with such experience. The money has been deducted from my bank account. Thanks Guys!
I can help you out if you don't mind. @ Taiwo09. Just trying to help out no extra charge. Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 5:44am On Apr 11, 2015
zeezahbee:
spirit airline but they wont give u water or anything on board.
Just can’t stop laughing when I saw the airline name, very stingy airline. Common water they will not give you grin. Worst part is that they will even charge you for carry-on bag except school bus or laptop bag.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 5:45am On Apr 11, 2015
@Walspring

Hommie how your side, didn't even hear from you again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 7:01am On Apr 11, 2015
kunlebal:

Just can’t stop laughing when I saw the airline name, very stingy airline. Common water they will not give you grin. Worst part is that they will even charge you for carry-on bag except school bus or laptop bag.
Think I used them from Houston to colorodo once, i figure out that the price ended up becoming more than other airline. No even a small cup of water on a 2 hrs flight. Are u back in California ? Abi u no come Texas again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2015
kunlebal:

school bus on board?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2015
ferdimako:

school bus on board?
You and error spotting. I guess he meant to say 'school bag'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
technolee:
Hahaha...one thing u know me with. We learn from all. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
ferdimako:

Hahaha...one thing u know me with. We learn from all. grin
Wassup with you man? Done with your MS? What of your OZ run?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Slimmy05 thanks for ur tit bits, guy how far embassy interview I hear sey e dey hot wella grin......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
US school housing shaaaaa shocked chai obodo oyinbo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
amanze15:
Slimmy05 thanks for ur tit bits, guy how far embassy interview I hear sey e dey hot wella grin......
Don't be scared. I know it's hard not to, but just relax your tension. Eat and sleep well, dress comfortable.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amanze15(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't be scared. I know it's hard not to, but just relax your tension. Eat and sleep well, dress comfortable.
school resumes 11th august, shey make go embassy this month or next month as par 120days undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
amanze15:
school resumes 11th august, shey make go embassy this month or next month as par 120days undecided
If you are not prepared then schedule for 1st week of June, don't be a in a hurry, you will have a month in between to resume school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
amanze15:
US school housing shaaaaa shocked chai obodo oyinbo grin
you need to look for off campus accommodation. Which school are you heading to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
technolee:
Wassup with you man? Done with your MS? What of your OZ run?
I'm at chapter four...one more chapter to go and the preliminary pages... then kick off the oz thingy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
technolee:
no...school box! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
@zeehahbee,

Please I need your help concerning some stuff, I got a friend with a 3rd class in chem and wants to do an associate degree in Nursing, would you suggest she advise to a CC or a uni and then transfer and also would you suggest she takes some standardized tests??

Thanks a lot sis

(1) (2) (3) ... (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.