Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866205 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samask64: 12:51pm On May 02, 2015
please any body with soft copy of baron or any textbook that i can use to prepare for GRE please it very urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 02, 2015
Hi everyone! Is there any other way to know other available dates for visa appointment? I'm only seeing May, 5. Help is needed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by TJ18(m): 1:25pm On May 02, 2015
samask64:
please any body with soft copy of baron or any textbook that i can use to prepare for GRE please it very urgent
You can make use of this link
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja3mx0yyxzbzsix/AABCIQPxL3ujlQ_y2mhO_IZAa?dl=0

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 1:36pm On May 02, 2015
Ripleus2:

Thanks! I am already applying for rent, one on campus and one just outside the campus gate. I am on a waitlist for both of them, and I am also checking out other options. Ah no my stipend is < 25k and that's even before tax. It might be more by my second year. I know grad school life is a lean life cheesy so we go try manage. Thankfully I can cook. I appreciate all the advice, man!

One thing that's been on my mind is the harsh cold weather. I hear the winters in Indiana are very long: from like September till late April or even May sometimes, so about 2/3 of the year is winter. This means heavy heating bills... that's one thing I have been planning along with housing options.

Edit: I mean, the really nice weather is just like 4 months.

There are apartments that take care of your heating..if it's centralized. Look for those.Utilities can get really expensive
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 2:12pm On May 02, 2015
@ripleus2
you have a pm bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Aulor(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
Pls anyone here in Bronx NY, let's hook up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kaycome: 3:04pm On May 02, 2015
Hi nairalanders plz i need ur advice. I have booked an appointment for 19th of this month at Abuja. Can i refilled the form over again cos i want to change my sponsor. Also if it will not affect my interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by drOdu(m): 5:03pm On May 02, 2015
Pls any one from the University of Alabama, graduate school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 5:28pm On May 02, 2015
Aulor:
Pls anyone here in Bronx NY, let's hook up

sent you a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2015
Please why will someone go to the embassy with landed property documents and how can you present such case?
innovativeame:

In addition to the one stated above, carrying the documents below won't hurt;
You degree certificate/transcript (student copy)
Statement of Account
Standardised test reports ( Toefl or/and GRE)
5cm×5cm passport photograph (very important)
Any other documents that will support your case, like landed properties document and similar documents.
May God grant you this favour in May!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 6:02pm On May 02, 2015
akin3102:
Please why will someone go to the embassy with landed property documents and how can you present such case?
The truth is, you can't only envisage the basic questions from the VO, your response might give rise to another question that might demand evidence to substantiate your claims. Don't quote me wrong, it's not compulsory , however, if it comes handy, it's never out of place. Remember in my post, it was a suggestion.
I could remember, during my interview, I left there almost without presenting any document but my last response prompted the VO to request for my GRE score sheet. For Canadian embassy, it is almost compulsory.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2015
SirRiddy wiggle ready! How did it go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
It was good, bro. Thanks a lot for the call. Hoping for the best result.
innovativeame:
SirRiddy wiggle ready! How did it go?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
You dey see my boys with 8-0 tongue I don tell Austin sey if him go do lau lau, na him go turn airport staff
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 02, 2015
Exams and presentation has been taking lots of my time and energy. Will respond to y'all's email tomorrow at work

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
Success bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kaycome: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
kaycome:
Hi nairalanders plz i need ur advice. I have booked an appointment for 19th of this month at Abuja. Can i refilled the form over again cos i want to change my sponsor. Also if it will not affect my interview.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Exams and presentation has been taking lots of my time and energy. Will respond to y'all's email tomorrow at work
Wishing u success in ur exam and presentation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
@dicapino

Just saw your post on the grad cafe results page
Yes i have an eye like a CIA agent. LMAO

Congrats man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 8:55pm On May 02, 2015
kaycome:
[quote author=kaycome post=33354947][/quote]

Trying to fill the form again might make you loose your visa fee. Cos the embassy already issued out a memo last year that you cannot change your DS160 again once submitted.

I wonder why people always rush to submit their DS160 cos in my case I never completed mine until 12 hours to my interview so as to bare any last minute change in anything.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
slimmy05:
You dey see my boys with 8-0 tongue I don tell Austin sey if him go do lau lau, na him go turn airport staff
Explain ooo, before I go do Lau Lau . Which one be 8-0? If I turn airport staff, your own don finish, cos na J-city you go live for the rest of your life tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 02, 2015
innovativeame:

Explain ooo, before I go do Lau Lau . Which one be 8-0? If I turn airport staff, your own don finish, cos na J-city you go live for the rest of your life tongue
grin grin grin grin Osuofia in Amelika
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:19pm On May 02, 2015
exxy:

some of them go wan dey use men dey play.

Before nko...
You think say dem come sell akara... with the wonderful reputation wey don make for themselves for US.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 9:53pm On May 02, 2015
aadeyi:

Trying to fill the form again might make you loose your visa fee. Cos the embassy already issued out a memo last year that you cannot change your DS160 again once submitted.

I wonder why people always rush to submit their DS160 cos in my case I never completed mine until 12 hours to my interview so as to bare any last minute change in anything.

wow
It's possible to book an appointment without filling the ds160 form??

How is this possible??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Na ibu in Amelika
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 02, 2015
Dey threaten am o...[color=][/color][color=][/color][size=8pt][/size]
E go do you like magic as e don build I'm biceps since. You last saw him
slimmy05:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks Kenny
kennyrony:

Success bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 10:53pm On May 02, 2015
Wahooo,Hard,Stressful Day.Did the Toefl today and hoping and expecting something good..Thereafter Met the Great and One and Only Walspring..We ended up attending a Wedding ceremony where we chopped wella...Walspring,You are God sent,You deserve The Best..You deserve to be compensated and i believe your compensation is on the way..

We all will share our Success stories here by God's grace.I believe..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 11:04pm On May 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
Dey threaten am o...[color=][/color][color=][/color][size=8pt][/size]
E go do you like magic as e don build I'm biceps since. You last saw him
Biko, tell Slimmy05, I will not only give my biceps a flex to impress the ladies, it will definitely be to carry him as a dumbell grin cheesy Slimmy go kill me finally.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2015
mattkelly:
Wahooo,Hard,Stressful Day.Did the Toefl today and hoping and expecting something good..Thereafter Met the Great and One and Only Walspring..We ended up attending a Wedding ceremony where we chopped wella...Walspring,You are God sent,You deserve The Best..You deserve to be compensated and i believe your compensation is on the way..

We all will share our Success stories here by God's grace.I believe..
Walspring, God will honour you, believe it or "live" it. It doesn't matter who has gone ahead of you. The glory of the later shall be greater than the former.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
slimmy05:
success dearie. Wishing u d best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by adewale1990: 11:44pm On May 02, 2015
I am trying to cancel a visa application but got this warning. "If you cancel this appointment, then you will have exceeded the limit of appointments canceled, and will not be able to schedule another appointment until another MRV fee has been paid." Can anyone pls explain this? thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)