Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869959 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 03, 2015
f8luv87:
does community colleges require evaluation too?
I just gave an advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 8:24pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
I just gave an advice.
please I don't understand pls?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 8:33pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
I just gave an advice.
confused! God heeeeelp me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 8:38pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
I just gave an advice.
sorry,its uni.they requested transcript evaluation and high sch result.I should have gone for community college to save all these stress am going thru.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 03, 2015
f8luv87:
sorry,its uni.they requested transcript evaluation and high sch result.I should have gone for community college to save all these stress am going thru.
You can still change your mind and apply to a community college so that your admission process would be as fast as visa denial as well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry357: 8:48pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
You can still change your mind and apply to a community college so that your admission process would be as fast as visa denial as well.

I don't think there is any help for this one. embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 03, 2015
f8luv87:
confused! God heeeeelp me.
I don't know the problem with Nigerians and the phrase "God help me". The question you asked here were answered and what else do you want? There are 100's schools that doesn't require evaluation which was pointed out to you when zeezahbee responded to your transcript evaluation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 03, 2015
You better farabale so you don't make a lethal mistake.
f8luv87:

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by udeyokay: 8:52pm On May 03, 2015
[/quote][quote author=worry357 post=33385726]
You may think that it is clever to find a school without English requirement.
I will make a prediction
It will be a lower qualiyu school.
At your interview the visa officer will see this and question you very hard, such schools are often a reason for rejection.
Even if you get to such a school any employer will know that it is poor quality and the qualfication puts you at the bottom of the pile for a jod.

Much simpler to get English qualification first!
But some reputable schools may wave English proficiency and insist you write GRE/Gmat
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
I don't know the problem with Nigerians and the phrase "God help me". The question you asked here were answered and what else do you want? There are 100's schools that doesn't require evaluation which was pointed out to you when zeezahbee responded to your transcript evaluation
slimmy and cc pple since 2013...haha no end in sight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 03, 2015
ferdimako:

slimmy and cc pple since 2013...haha no end in sight.
I am not a against CC school, why apply to a CC school when it takes the same requirement to get into a Uni? People here do it just to save cost and Nigerians apply to CC just to runaway and at the end gets visa to stay backl in NIgeria
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
I am not a against CC school, why apply to a CC school when it takes the same requirement to get into a Uni? People here do it just to save cost and Nigerians apply to CC just to runaway and at the end gets visa to stay backl in NIgeria
...get a visa to remain in Nigeria... kai mutumi.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2015
f8luv87:
Well, we cannot tell because every school admission criteria differs.
If you need help with the UG admission cc me here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 03, 2015
ferdimako:

...get a visa to remain in Nigeria... kai mutumi.
214b grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by curiobling: 9:08pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
That is the benefit they derive from their colonial master
i see. . .also means nigeria is exmpted to write toefl to be admitted to prominent schls in the uk too as our colonial master
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 03, 2015
curiobling:
i see. . .also means nigeria is exmpted to write toefl to be admitted to prominent schls in the uk too as our colonial master
I can see you like running around a lot. Why not face your school application than chase shadows. If the school requires TOEFL, then go and write TOEFL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 9:25pm On May 03, 2015
slimmy05:
Thanks,anyway.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 9:29pm On May 03, 2015
coobboy:
Well, we cannot tell because every school admission criteria differs. If you need help with the UG admission cc me here
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bplati: 10:33pm On May 03, 2015
Hello,

Pls I need a GMAT tutor that I can help me prepare for my exam for a month and half as my application is being held until I submit my GMAT/GRE result.

Also, has anyone submitted a video essay before? I need help on that too.

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Datanonymous: 10:41pm On May 03, 2015
Hi Everyone, i need urgent help here please, I would really appreciate help from anyone. I need a school that gives assistantships to masters students in the medical field (physiology, phamarcology and the likes) I know this is a type of information that is hard to get on here but any help would be appreciated, it is a matter of life and death lol.
Thanks in advance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:45pm On May 03, 2015
Datanonymous:
Hi Everyone, i need urgent help here please, I would really appreciate help from anyone. I need a school that gives assistantships to masters students in the medical field (physiology, phamarcology and the likes) I know this is a type of information that is hard to get on here but any help would be appreciated, it is a matter of life and death lol.
Thanks in advance
Univerisity of Mississippi or pm bbdd , he has more info
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:46pm On May 03, 2015
Bplati:
Hello,

Pls I need a GMAT tutor that I can help me prepare for my exam for a month and half as my application is being held until I submit my GMAT/GRE result.

Also, has anyone submitted a video essay before? I need help on that too.

Thanks
Do you want to pay for that ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 11:04pm On May 03, 2015
f8luv87:

ooh girl, pls don't waste your time doing any evaluation, they wont even look at it or ask you for it, but if you have a bsc, you can be exempted from writing college readiness exams i.e TSI, (that's for people in texas), don't have an idea of where you are going to. am an immigrant here and am resuming in Houston community college by September, i wrote all the test required and also an English placement test(English is not our first language)but if you wrote SAT and scored 1500+ and above you can also be exempted too, all d best. smiley but it will do you a lot of good to forget a CC and find a university, cause after two years in CC you will still transfer to a uni to do 3 yrs,or four yrs (depending on your course) try and channel your strength to a uni and you can finish in four years or 3 smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bplati: 11:07pm On May 03, 2015
Yes ma'am if it's within the price I can afford.

zeezahbee:
Do you want to pay for that ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 03, 2015
WES has agreed to evaluate my transcripts all over again. They asked me to send my complete transcripts again. Thanks to everyone who came to my rescue when I was distressed about this
Zeezahbee profojah innovativeame msnas slimmy05
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by f8luv87: 1:03am On May 04, 2015
Richmond996:

ooh girl, pls don't waste your time doing any evaluation, they wont even look at it or ask you for it, but if you have a bsc, you can be exempted from writing college readiness exams i.e TSI, (that's for people in texas), don't have an idea of where you are going to. am an immigrant here and am resuming in Houston community college by September, i wrote all the test required and also an English placement test(English is not our first language)but if you wrote SAT and scored 1500+ and above you can also be exempted too, all d best. smiley but it will do you a lot of good to forget a CC and find a university, cause after two years in CC you will still transfer to a uni to do 3 yrs,or four yrs (depending on your course) try and channel your strength to a uni and you can finish in four years or 3 smiley
Nice words.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Datanonymous: 3:49am On May 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
Univerisity of Mississippi or pm bbdd , he has more info

Thanks zeezahbee... i sent him a request already. would also check out university of Mississippi and let you know what i find. thanks once again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:49am On May 04, 2015
Richmond996:

Are u in Houston right now ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 5:05am On May 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
Are u in Houston right now ?

yes ma
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:13am On May 04, 2015
Richmond996:

yes ma
Ok, I could see u r not on a student visa. grin
Btw, where in Houston do u live ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 5:36am On May 04, 2015
zeezahbee:
Ok, I could see u r not on a student visa. grin
Btw, where in Houston do u live ?

I live on westhiemer @shadowbriar drv. wbu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by EdetMavo(m): 7:03am On May 04, 2015
need your prayers, as I pray to have a successful and a wonderful visa interview today, 9.00am in Abuja....

Thank you all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.