Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869006 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
Walspring:

Both... although SAT comprises Math, and English while TOEFL is English only
thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
XketchDesigns:

Thanks bro. You are a life saver.
let us give all thanks to God. sorry for my typing errors(trying to combine typing with what i was doin here).... I hope u were able to get what u r lookin for?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2014
wale1470:
thanks boss

Thanks to big capital GOD
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2014
hello house, i need gurus here to edify me on this: date of birth on my waec certificate is not correct(year before the actual year of birth), tho, i have been to waec to correct this but have not received corrected copy, hope this will not be a constraint if the consular find out that the year of birth on the waec certificate isnt the same with the actual year on other documents. i have my birth certificate showing actual year of birth.
thanks in anticipation.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juntod: 2:33am On Oct 10, 2014
kennyzita:
hi guys,

been a while(juntod, Idazbawz, zeezahbee, goldenchic, stewee etc). . . .trying to settle in school. . . .

Please I would to ask some questions, as a student in the US, if my hubby wants to come visiting in December 2014 to return in January 2015, and also he plans coming to the US for his masters August 2015, is it OK to say he is coming to visit his wife who is a student in December 2014 when he will still have to apply for F1 in July 2015. And he sponsored his wife. And he is going to sponsor himself.

Or can he say he is visiting a friend and not disclose his wife in the US, what are his chances?

Please all the elders in the house, help out. . . .

He has no problem visiting his wife who is a student in the US. All he needs is good financial statement and home ties (A job in Nigeria )
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 7:45am On Oct 10, 2014
azeezbaba:

Am heading to North Carolina bro. And you?
I'm heading to california to see my uncle then finally to school in chicago
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2014
any body flyin qutar air Dec 24 am goin to OHIO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2014
younique10:
Hey guys...is EducationUSA the best...I mean...dey re telling me to go for fall 2015 when I had all hopes in going for spring 2015..
They want to see my SAT result before I can become a member and dat will be during November. I wanted to attend Minnesota State University Moorhead,but EducationUSA told me that they won't encourage me to go to MSUM because of the bad weather and I would not even get a visa.
Plus who is going to attend or is already attending University of South Dakota
Hey, all they said is true but nevertheless, Nairaland has strong guys who can help you get the visa. Many people have succeeded without EducationUSA including my sister. The ball is in your court right now. cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by markenson: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2014
hello house, i need gurus here to edify me on this: date of birth on my waec certificate is not correct(year before the actual year of birth), tho, i have been to waec to correct this but have not received corrected copy, hope this will not be a constraint if the consular find out that the year of birth on the waec certificate isnt the same with the actual year on other documents. i have my birth certificate showing actual year of birth.
thanks in anticipation. house pls advice me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:50am On Oct 10, 2014
The consular might not even Check your credentials. It not gonna affect you

markenson:
thanks in anticipation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2014
younique10:
Hey guys...is EducationUSA the best...I mean...dey re telling me to go for fall 2015 when I had all hopes in going for spring 2015..
They want to see my SAT result before I can become a member and dat will be during November. I wanted to attend Minnesota State University Moorhead,but EducationUSA told me that they won't encourage me to go to MSUM because of the bad weather and I would not even get a visa.
Plus who is going to attend or is already attending University of South Dakota

Sir, if you have the money and time to go through EDUCATIONUSA, you are free and I advice edusa is better, they will boost your confidence and show you good and better schools to apply to on the other hand you can also do it yourself, as there are many people that have gotten their visa on their own.
Goodluck Sir

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2014
wale1470:

Have you gotten VISA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olusola009: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2014
Pls ooo hw long does it take ets to upload my gre result online n to be sent to skool. I wrote my exam October 3, 2014.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 12:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
olusola009:
Pls ooo hw long does it take ets to upload my gre result online n to be sent to skool. I wrote my exam October 3, 2014.

how was your exam? taking it on Nov 28. give me few details on the verbal questions, your experience. thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bamiselistic(m): 12:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gudaftnun Everybody.....so good to be here and am first time user and I hope to meet and make good friendship with u all.so good to be in season6.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aanowai(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
azeezbaba:

I thought my school was slow in processing, yours is super-slow. Teddyrain already has his I-20. Like I said don't allow them rest until you hear a good response. Dates are getting filled by the hour.

Azeez Baba, u've got a PM..We need to talk privately.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
wale1470:

ya, i'm flying 24th dec., qatar.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by princejeffery: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
pls i need advise on this school. murray state university, the school gave me admission my I-20 is on is way coming.. but i don't really know what to do next and my sister said the school location is not a popular area Kentucky... pls anyone here that know about the school or how their pay tuition i just tire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Welcome bro...Hope you enjoy your time on the thread.
Bamiselistic:
Gudaftnun Everybody.....so good to be here and am first time user and I hope to meet and make good friendship with u all.so good to be in season6.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ok sir
Mystiqme:

I'm from the BOO axis. I graduated '08.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
@princejeffery. Murray state university, is a good school. I also intend applying to the school, waiting for my transcript to be out. I send you a PM, pls reply

princejeffery:
pls i need advise on this school. murray state university, the school gave me admission my I-20 is on is way coming.. but i don't really know what to do next and my sister said the school location is not a popular area Kentucky... pls anyone here that know about the school or how their pay tuition i just tire
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
Bamiselistic:

You are welcome cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by princejeffery: 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
have reply to d mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by save4live: 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello house! I am new to this thread and have enjoyed going through it. Please, I intend writing my GRE this month (October) and cant seem to find a reliable center (neither could I get much info). I just came across a post by bigFrancis that I can register myself. Please I want to know the process and if after registering myself, which of the centres will I write the exam.

Please this is urgent! I

Thank you guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
You cannot get an october date,bro. I cannot tell if a november date is available though. I scheduled a december date and paid using gtb mastercard and paypal. Don't rush into anything so you do not make a mistake; wish you the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bamiselistic(m): 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
I do enjoy myself here great friends.....really happy am here ....Bowss to u all.
Plssss I need an advice which is very urgent...I just finished with my Degree in Nursing here in Nigeria n am aspiring to write NCLEX here in Naija....plsss frnds,what r d procedures in writing this exam n the venues? Bowsss to u all n I ll be expecting a reply ....thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by idee91: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
For medical related exams... contact pharm. zeezahbee... now my consultancy fee grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannywills: 11:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
hello gurus i greet you all
please i am through with my undergraduate study but i want to apply for master in u.s
but am having this issue, i had third class in my field chemistry
and i had that is only 2.5 one can do master direct in u.s but what i had is 2.39
can i be able to do p.g.d program studies in u.s which can make me do master or will that look some how iin the eye of the vo if i apply for postgraduate studies,please brodas i need your help on what to do
hoping to hear from you all brodas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bamiselistic(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Lolss.....Idee,r u serious abt the Pharm.Zeezah? n who is he really?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by wale1470(m): 7:24am On Oct 11, 2014
exxy:

ya, i'm flying 24th dec., qatar.
pm me ur num we need to meet were are u headin to? Cos am headin to toledo ohio

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)