Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira (6366 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / What Investment Can I Do With 600k And Get Back Double By Decrmber / What Investment Can I Make With 30000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by kaposky(f): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
You can join my fast growing oil and gas organisation here in Nigeria with some of the money
and within three months , my organisation is proud to be paying you over N500,000 per month if you are hard working.
Test and see. If it does not work, I will give you your capital back.
Contact me from my signature below.
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by tolutweety(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
kaposky: You can join my fast growing oil and gas organisation here in Nigeria with some of the money
and within three months , my organisation is proud to be paying you over N500,000 per month if you are hard working.
Test and see. If it does not work, I will give you your capital back.
Contact me from my signature below.

Hii kaposky,

sorry i couldn't make it down to the seminar.Apologies for not replying your text too.
I am still interested only that i intend knowing if its a biz that would involve my time and attention which i don't have @ the moment.

KINDLY PM ME OR TEXT (preferred) THE DETAILED summary of the oil and gas biz....and count me in.
we could talk it over lunch too wink.
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Heleex:

Are there proof that shows that the amount of repairs is over 20k? The investor might likely spend lots of money on repairs because the burden would more likely be transferred to the owner under the pretext that repairs is above 20k.

What are the ROI for hire purchase and normal rent per week?

Does your company insure the tippers (dump trucks) against potential risks that can be foreseen?
the return on investment on hire purchase is N1.2m for 15 months. U invested N2.5m and take it out for N3.7m. But the renting is another way. The roi on renting is 80k per week which has an expenses limit on our side. As for the insurance, is for owner side to insure the truck, we thank God since we started, we never have an foreseem issue
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by mindworx: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
detops: the return on investment on hire purchase is N1.2m for 15 months. U invested N2.5m and take it out for N3.7m. But the renting is another way. The roi on renting is 80k per week which has an expenses limit on our side. As for the insurance, is for owner side to insure the truck, we thank God since we started, we never have an foreseem issue

So they now do hire purchase on trucks? *sigh*

Hire purchase 'on a tokunbo' is the best option for an investor who doesn't want any headache, but am not the type. I suck every profit out of my 5 naira.

It doesn't feel smart to me .. pouring 2.5m on an investment and u get paid 3.7m over x yrs period, where x>1 and x 'maybe' = 3 or 3+y.

But my brother, that 15 months you stated there is not 100% sure, not even 75%. Its just what is obtainable in Keke and Buses too.

Don't get me wrong, haulage could be seemingly lucrative, tho' it comes with its headaches too. I'm just airing my views. wink
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by mindworx: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
dfav: @Op..

any one that said u should try this business or that and u will get over 15% per annum...

please run because i smell scam.. if that business is really juicy they will do it themselves and not even reveal it to any other person not even their family members not to talk abt u that they met online...

I think the first thing u should do is to calm down... if u re single take jst abt 50k and manage it 4 the next 1-2mths while u seat down to think and gather information...

try and read books like the rich dad series... equip ur mind first (because millions re first made in the mind b4 they bcom physical).

with this and walking around ur neighborhood u will see businesses that u can invest in...

if u re in Lagos u can try keke hired purchased; then u monitor the riders properly... NO BIG MANISM oo

with ur 2M u can get abt 4 kekes.. generating 4 u btw 40-50% per annum gross; if u do ur maths well thats not bad after all u will get ur capital back....

or u can buy a bus btw 800k to 1M; in the morning load ur bus at whatever place u re to Lagos Island; then pack somewhere then u go and look 4 job; at evening times load ur bus when coming back home...
u will b sure of abt 14*(min.200)*2-1600(fuel & agberos)=min. 4000k per day

can u see now....

For transport business, i find your idea very safe, tho not maximizing the use of the 2.5m .. but safe and could last longer ... but do u think he will drive that bus everyday? And as for the Marwa .. hmmmn... *sigh* bros, na God dey give persin good minded keke drivers ooo. Hire purchase or not ... I've been into it for about 3-4 years now
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
detops: pls the last 10 tons can give u is 80k per week while the 30 tons can give u 120k Weekly.

picture poster used was gotten from a site
http://trucks.autotrader.co.uk/used-trucks/volvo/fl6/1999-volvo-fl6-throckmorton-tfpa-8ab67683481b94ab014852f4ce383376/bodytype/tipper/makemodel/make/volvo/model/fl6
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shauron1:

picture poster used was gotten from a site
http://trucks.autotrader.co.uk/used-trucks/volvo/fl6/1999-volvo-fl6-throckmorton-tfpa-8ab67683481b94ab014852f4ce383376/bodytype/tipper/makemodel/make/volvo/model/fl6
where do u want me to get the pictures from? When i am posting a pictures to someone to see the type of truck i am talking about. naa waa. abeg
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by insur: 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
allen0000:

Can u post a pic of the 10 tons and u mean 20k daily and 140k a week
pls i have tried calling your fone number but its not going through
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Angelstartups(f): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello.

Yes you may consider investing part of your funds in Stocks (Ikeja hotels for short term, or bank stocks like Gtbank, Zenith, FBH, Diamond for the long term- they are value stocks).

Its important to diversify your investment and spread your risk. Business is risk just as life is, however, those risks can be better managed by expert financial professionals.

Sign up on www.angelstartups.com.ng to find an existing business you can invest part of the funds in as well. There are hundreds of solid ventures enlisted with great possibilities.

Follow us on twitter as well: @angelstartups
Cheers.
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
insur:

whats wrong with your fone i have been trying to reach u 08184341064
ok. I was out of state b4. But back on now
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by mywealth1: 12:37am On Sep 21, 2014
Dont put all your eggs in one basket. so i will suggest that you invest some of the funds into forex trading. I am not saying that you should trade but you can fund your account and get some to trade for you. if you want to, just
contact me.

If you check my other posts on this site, you will see my capability in trading.
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by expert101(m): 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
You better stay clear from this people telling you to invest in truck business or haluage as many of them do not own a single truck or even drive one. Nigeria is riddled with so much inconsistency especially when it comes to transport business. Many of the people you will meet or employ are crooks and dishonest individuals who will wreck your business. The biz has so much risk and definitely not for a gentleman.

Invest in a business in which you will have control over it otherwise you lack power to dictate what happens to your own money.

2 Likes

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by dabikenji: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2014
hi, I have a good business plan where u can invest just 800,000 and make not less than 4 million steadly every month within a timeline of 5 months. Everything is set and ready to be carried out except for funding here's my number 07065178998, call or text and I will send you a business proposal
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by rednek: 9:05am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by travisbraganza: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
Wanna increase your money while you are busy in your day to day life. Let your money do the work for you.
I'm a Fund Manger and I will trade your forex account and make profits on sharing basis.
I get 25-30% per month out of the market consistently every month.
My equity curve is nearly perfect. I win 80% of my trades but my winners are two times bigger than the losers.
I'm a Price action trader. I learned it over the last few years. This trading-stye is perfect for me.

If interested then send me an email on travis_braganza@yahoo.com

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by emmykk(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
you can start rice business.here is the details https://www.nairaland.com/1977203/how-start-rice-wholesale-business

1 Like

Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by jayjayjay0214: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you .
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by hamilton62(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
the help i can give here is for anyone with forex experience to send a message on the below contact with text: name location be it whatsapp or sms.... i will give you 2 weeks daily signals with garnished risk management in it... you can test it with demo and see how sweet forex is and profitable too
Re: What Investment To Make With 2.5 Million Naira by Futureinvestors(m): 1:23am On Dec 15, 2017
lexyking:
I just lost my paying job ,so I had to sell some of my assets to get a total sum of 2.5 million naira my problem now is that I don't have any idea about the kind of business to venture into. So please I need advice on the various kinds of businesses to go into and that are not high risk

My Dear Friend invest a token here.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment with no hassle with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.
Just check it out and heed to my counsel. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

With our system, After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your initial capital back and continue with your available profit.
No risk attached.
I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise I can't help you.

Access Link: https://facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=146044649358060&id=143350539627471

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Regards.

@FutureInvestFX
Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prevent Your Nepa Prepaid Meter Card From Running Out Fast / How Much Will I Pay Monthly For #150,000 Loan? / Make Money Legitimately Through Filling Of Questionnaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.