Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge (1291 Views)

Photo: Yvonne Nelson Is Stunning In This Outfit. / S.EXY PHOTO: Yvonne Nelson And Chris Attoh Get Cuddly, Try To Kiss / Regina Askia Dances To Iyanya's Kukere Song (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge by great664(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
Two days ago, Iyanya joined International celebrities to take on the Ice bucket water challenge which supports those with Motor Neurone disease. Interestingly, he nominated Yvonne Nelson to take on the challenge. Many fans have been telling her to do it. Yvonne nelson took to Social media to react harshly..Read below..

‎’Say shit and I’ll block you if I see it. SIMPLE! You live in America and think Africa is America? People in my country don’t have potable water to drink and you display your ignorance on my post? No one asked you to follow or check my page… Ilovemyafrica! Ourpartoftheworld”

Source: http://ask9ja..com/2014/08/yvonne-nelson-reacts-to-iyanya.html

Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge by great664(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Haba Yvonne
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Correct girl
Re: Photo: Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Iyanya #icebucketchallenge by great664(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2014
rokiatu: Correct girl
yez o, let's face our problem and stop copying Oyibo's

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Left Me Just After One Month Of Our Marriage [comedian Princess] / Photos: Bizarre Accidenphotos: Bizarre Accident Along Ring Road In Benin City / Throwback Picture Of Illbliss And Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.