Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me (830 Views)

How To Design A Blog Even If You Have No Experience For Free (video) / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2014
My budget is 5k. if you can design a very good website for me, pls let me know. thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Tolzeal(m): 5:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
easyconnect: My budget is 5k. if you can design a very good website for me, pls let me know. thanks

i will be providing you enough traffic when we done with the webpage.
you can always reach me with my signature.....!
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by KidProgrammer(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2014
easyconnect: My budget is 5k. if you can design a very good website for me, pls let me know. thanks
yes i can,msg me nd let talk.
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tolzeal:

i will be providing you enough traffic when we done with the webpage.
you can always reach me with my signature.....!
add u on bbm already
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Intellab(m): 7:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Contact me on idesignerplus @ gmail.com if you still need it.
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by IamGodzilla: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
Haba 5k??hosting nko?
Cc jregz, dhtml18, hilaryiwens05 .
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
IamGodzilla: Haba 5k??hosting nko?

smh..... People are really funny
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by hilaryiwens05: 6:36am On Aug 23, 2014
bro, sometins u just hav to let go of the pride and assist sometime. if she can reason about the hosting and domain den i will gladly help out....you wont loose if u hav d domain and hosting under u
IamGodzilla: Haba 5k??hosting nko?
but babe(easyconnect) 5k no do ooooo, unless u are going to be paying for the hosting and domain
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by IamGodzilla: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2014
hilaryiwens05: bro, sometins u just hav to let go of the pride and assist sometime. if she can reason about the hosting and domain den i will gladly help out....you wont loose if u hav d domain and hosting under u

but babe(easyconnect) 5k no do ooooo, unless u are going to be paying for the hosting and domain
Well..I agree with you over assisting.
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 23, 2014
hilaryiwens05: bro, sometins u just hav to let go of the pride and assist sometime. if she can reason about the hosting and domain den i will gladly help out....you wont loose if u hav d domain and hosting under u

just add u on bbm. 5k is my budget. if u can, accept me on bbm. thank u sir
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 23, 2014

if you can do it with my budget, accept me on bbm. just add u now. if otherwise, decline. thank u sir
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 23, 2014
easyconnect: if you can do it with my budget, accept me on bbm. just add u now. if otherwise, decline. thank u sir

the best you can get is someone to design it for you with 5k, even for free sef BUT hosting is not even 5k, so you need to redo your budget.

GL
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by lifestyle1(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014

Go to this thread and learn how to do it your self, very easy : https://www.nairaland.com/1383359/learn-web-design-live-nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by hilaryiwens05: 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
respond to ur bbm chat
easyconnect: if you can do it with my budget, accept me on bbm. just add u now. if otherwise, decline. thank u sir
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by Greenified(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2014
femcruz:

the best you can get is someone to design it for you with 5k, even for free sef BUT hosting is not even 5k, so you need to redo your budget.

GL
You can host with 5k, depending on the kind of site you want.
If you want to install wordpress on it, all you need is space of 2gb which is usually 5k.
w w w cheapesthost. ng
Re: I Need Someone To Design A Website For Me by iykepromotions: 9:56am On Aug 24, 2014
ok. let me help you. contact me 4k, ikennaobi44@gmail.com, Quote Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Supply Of Lead And Zinc Ore / Audit Reports In Nigeria / What Do You Think Of Kaymu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.