Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c (2054 Views)

Man With Wife & Kids Caught Stealing A Mobile Phone On CCTV In A Bank (Photos) / INVEST INTO TOMATO,PEPE,ONIONS,SUYABINS,CORN,WHITBINS,E.T.C / S.T.C...Daily Football Tips Plus...Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by sagewonders(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2013
Have you ever thought about building a mobile application like 2go, whatsapp, mixit etc or other wireless device like game, Bluetooth etc.
search no more we have an ebook right to your door, that will help you develop any application.
This ebook will empower you To develop your own chating application and make huge money with it.

BUT I DONT HAVE COMPUTER TO DO THIS.

Do you know the most funniest thing about this ebook. It will show you how to build and design this application with your mobile phone. YES with you phone you can do it.

HOW CAN I MAKE MONEY WITH THIS APPLICATION

The are so many ways to make huge money with this ebook.
*DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH STAR PAID 2GO TO PUT ADVERT FOR THEM.

*HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BUY 2GO CREDIT etc.
You can start making your own money with this application.
_By selling the application after full designed.
_BY subscribtion [your application users subscribe]
_BY Advertising. People can be paying you to advertise for them.
_I WILL TEACH YOU HOW TO MONITZE IT and many more

HOW TO ORDER

Pay into our bank account. Bank Details
Bank Name: GT BANK
Account Name: AMADI INYA
Account Number: 0127952584

After making your payment please send me your the following to 08135146188, 08158653411, 08180481442
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch
- Amount Deposited
- Teller Number
- Name of Depositor
- Your EMAIL ADDRESS.

IF YOU WISH TO CALL ME OR CHAT WITH ME
2go = sagewonders
www.facebook.com/isaac.amadi
[url]twitter.com/zack_sage[/url]

Or call any of the above number.

#peace
Re: How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by Lanrefahm(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2013
Ole, thief,barawo u don see maga
Re: How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by idlaw2k3(m): 11:11am On Aug 27, 2013
Pls show me one of them that you have developed.
Re: How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by fejiron: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2013
Do what you enjoy and get paid having fun....check it out http://facebookcashbank..com
Re: How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
it had to be ndigbo sad sad sad
Re: How To Build And Design A Mobile Application Like 2go, Whatsapp, Mixit E.t.c by tck2000(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
funny guy

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr 15th January 2018 Update: What's Your Fear As A Seller / Igbos Growing Number Of Indigeneous Malls/shopping Plaza(photo) / A Plot Of Land Very Close To University of Ibadan is for sale at (#3m) only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.