Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself (45631 Views)

3-Day-Old Baby Abandoned In Front Of A Church In Lagos (Photos) / 3-day Old Baby Amara Chiedozie, Learns To Feed Self / Cameroonian Lady Buys Nigerian 3-day-old Baby For N1.2m!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by shindarayo(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2014
Abuloma80: Lord have mercy!!! First thing, first. She should sort out the poor-baby's parental (dad) issue first before talking of " the wonders that the baby can perform"

She should identify the father and if possible marry him, if not at least be with him to give the girl correct up bringing. If the mother can have a child out of wedlock at 20yrs in the 21st century, it then implies that the baby too, will do the same at 15yrs in which I guess she wouldn't like that.

Dont tell me she doesn't like him or they are not compartible, because I will ask as to how she got pregnant by him.

Good Lord!
Look at how shameless & confident she looked!!
As if what she did was okay!!!
Honestly; to those who are always writting " end of time" on unwarranted cases should have this as a good example of "end of time"
and what makes u tink d fatherbis not a son of a bitch like u et md her decide to b single.who re u to judge wen am sure u must ne havn unprotefred sex with women.and for u to hv decided d child wld do same at age 15 shows wat a bastard u re.whi d hell re u to judge single mothers.just shut d the gutter u kall mouth up cos u dnt knw dir story.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 23, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by shindarayo(f): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: I see why she was hit and thus d baby. What happened to the glands. She needs publicity or what? Hmm
if u were as patient to listen to d video or read d message as u were to type dis den naybe u wld hv heard wen she said she hd bruises on her nipple wen d baby was burn dt she couldnt feed d baby breastnilk and hd to resort tto bottle.but now its healed and she can breasrfeed.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Mbediogu(m): 7:37am On Aug 23, 2014
abdulslutsky:
The baby must have been fed a rumour that she might find herself in nigeria. And as a sharp girl, survival instinct became her resort. wink...

Nigerian women and limelight! That baby is at least 3 and half months - not 3 days, judging from the motor development that will power the muscles required. Even at that, and with a well feed mother like that; the babe is not entitled to bottle supplement that early excerpt in rare cases such as galactose intolerance when she caannot manage natural galactose of breast milk, and she is feed galactose free baby formula on doctors recommendation. OP please feature that baby again in 12 months.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by stellaluv1: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
9ja pikin no dey carry last. Chai deris God O! [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Exponental(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
safarigirl: Is it just me or is the 20-year old babe more interested in the camera than her child?

See as she dey strike her best pose, she no dey even look her pikin
she's just 20, do u expect her to drop her teenage attitude just like dat? Ladies & photos tinz.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by floranbee1(f): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2014
That baby is definately not 3days old,infact she should be like 3mont old.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by aijayHenry(f): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2014
angry
fruityjojo: Oh my! why is a three year old feeding with a bottle!? This gal just looking 4 cheap publicity! I no sure whether that baby na her own sef!
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by meforyou1(m): 7:57am On Aug 23, 2014
20bc: tarrr if I hear say that babe na 3day old
did u read the story? The child is 3-week old
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Abuloma80(f): 7:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Archildao:
Tufiakwa!People Can Judge.It Is Attitude Like Yours That Make A Lot Of Our Young Ones Opt For Abortion.You Mean She Should Go And Kill Herself Because She is An Unwed Mother?
Archildao:

I mean she should not to have engaged in the the act of having a child out of wedlock.
I mean if the above so happened, the child should be given a proper upbringing.
As for your "Tufiakwa" I say back to sender.

[quote author=lepasharon]
Lol single mothers, nothing new in the UK.
Before you talk you should know the circumstances that led her to split up with the dad. He could have been beating her. The child could have been a mistake tongue you don't know what it is.

That is why am advicing that a second mistake should not be made by an improper upbringing, which we can all see has started by the lies. Take proper look at those pics especially the 2nd & 3rd pics, the baby's fingers are folded. Do you pick or hold objects with folded fingers or is that too another wonder that the baby can perform?

Biko, biko "Nyamurai" leave my flesh alone, don't start chewing it because I said the truth.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by babyud: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2014
The baby is 3 weeks old not 3 days,she said she started noticin d signs wen she was 3 days old.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Abuloma80(f): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=Archildao]
Tufiakwa!People Can Judge.It Is Attitude Like Yours That Make A Lot Of Our Young Ones Opt For Abortion.You Mean She Should Go And Kill Herself Because She is An Unwed Mother?

I mean she should not to have engaged in the the act of having a child out of wedlock.
I mean if the above so happened, the child should be given a proper upbringing.
As for your "Tufiakwa" I say back to sender. kiss kiss kiss

[quote author=lepasharon]
Lol single mothers, nothing new in the UK.
Before you talk you should know the circumstances that led her to split up with the dad. He could have been beating her. The child could have been a mistake tongue you don't know what it is.

That is why am advicing that a second mistake should not be made by an improper upbringing, which we can all see has started by the lies. Take proper look at those pics especially the 2nd & 3rd pics, the baby's fingers are folded. Do you pick or hold objects with folded fingers or is that too another wonder that the baby can perform?

Biko, biko "Nyamurai" leave my flesh alone, don't start chewing it because I said the truth. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Janetozi(f): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2014
There is something strange about that baby, image @ tender age of 3days she have started "grabbing" feeding bottle from her mum & feeding herself.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by bunmixtra(f): 8:32am On Aug 23, 2014
That baby is a gangsta! cool
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by evea: 8:41am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a tip of the ice burg. KPMG watching her. She is bestowed with God's given talent n intelligence. congrats babe. forget about doing guys. focus on ur blessed child. she is ur joy n all. enjoy her n b comfortable with her. don't let her out of ur sight. n don't pamper her. shape her to be a more blessed child as she is already.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by evea: 8:42am On Aug 23, 2014
This is a tip of the ice burg. Kp watching her. She is bestowed with God's given talent n intelligence. congrats babe. forget about doing guys. focus on ur blessed child. she is ur joy n all. enjoy her n b comfortable with her. don't let her out of ur sight. n don't pamper her. shape her to be a more blessed child as she is already.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by timdaniels18: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2014
One Word...INCREDIBLE! smiley
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by XwhY(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Sharp baby+ beautiful mama
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by tonychristopher: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2014
That's sheerness and smart Igbo child.

She is independent
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Tpc: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2014
If na breast milk, e for better., but feeding bottle? D baby na hungry. Pikin
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Superstar007(m): 9:17am On Aug 23, 2014
yehmi01: How does this solve Ebola outbreak in Africa.

Please come to my village and see new born baby following dir fathers to the farm with holes in dir hands.

You are here talking rabbish sad angry sad sad

No mind them grin
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abdulslutsky(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Mbediogu:

Nigerian women and limelight! That baby is at least 3 and half months - not 3 days, judging from the motor development that will power the muscles required. Even at that, and with a well feed mother like that; the babe is not entitled to bottle supplement that early excerpt in rare cases such as galactose intolerance when she caannot manage natural galactose of breast milk, and she is feed galactose free baby formula on doctors recommendation. OP please feature that baby again in 12 months.
Good one.
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Godsate: 9:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Are u sure that this ur baby is not Ajantala omo ?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Chrissy101(f): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Na wa oh! Nothing wey we no go see 4 dis our 9ja! wink
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by abduldope(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Women n jealousy! See as ol of una jst de criticise her abt striking her bst pose!.... Wetin concern una ?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by mjames: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
And she has big breast, giving baby bottle at the age of two days. Shame!

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2014
I read somewhere. A doctor said the reason why the baby would behave that way is if the baby wasn't getting enough food in the womb or something like that. Don't really understand the medical terms he used. But that the baby must be greatly dehydrated and hungry hence the shaking. It is possible the mother wasn't feeding well during the pregnancy. That this sort of thing has become common especially among young and selfish mothers who want to maintain a good stature and don't want to add so much weight neglecting the health of the baby in the womb. If there is a doctor in the house explain it to me.

1 Like

Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Forwetinnah: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2014
20bc: tarrr if I hear say that babe na 3day old

gringringringringrin...these days everyone wants to be in the news. Pretty mum though but her 5mins of fame is up
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by deletrue: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2014
But the mam na fin woman! I don look for trouble abi?
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by Nellyd(f): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
Babylove...have fun
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by escobardtotti: 10:07am On Aug 23, 2014
The mama sef dey pose why 3 weeks old baby go dey drink feeding bottle wetin do the brest milk wey she carry...Abegi give that baby brest milk make she develop fast fro brain
Re: 3-Day-Old Amara Chiedozie Learns To Feed Herself by daveP(m): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2014
shindarayo: if u were as patient to listen to d video or read d message as u were to type dis den naybe u wld hv heard wen she said she hd bruises on her nipple wen d baby was burn dt she couldnt feed d baby breastnilk and hd to resort tto bottle.but now its healed and she can breasrfeed.
hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Can’t Hold Back Sexual Urge Towards My Daughter – Widower Cries Out / Husband And Wife Celebrate Their 100th And 95th Birthdays Together (Photo) / I Transferred All My Salary To My Husband- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.