Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,363 members, 7,868,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled (23094 Views)

Top 12 Most Publicized Nigerian Celebrity Relationships That Failed / Ibrahim Chatta’s 2nd Marriage 2 Ex-governor’s Daughter,salamotulafiaji Crumbled / Why Chinedu Ikedieze's Affair With Nkechi Crumbled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by mployer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Relationships crumble everyday. The difference is in the publicity.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
nikkypearl:
^^^ they look ridiculous grin
OMG! Buwawahachahaa!!! No, bahahahahuhuha!!! No...*coughs* hahahuhahehehuchuchachu!!! OMG! That was so wicked I couldn't even find the right laugh.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nairabeezie(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
that genevive and dbanj own make self die...
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by hensben(m): 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
remmyton:
They all look good togeda, but den, celebrity means use n dump

Don't ask me wu s usin n dumpin wu undecided undecided
@emboldened, ? *waiting for answer*
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by piagetskinner(m): 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
nikkypearl:
they look 'ridiculously lugubrious, and in a state of pisma pisma'
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by akoaki(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
That is how it is all over the world among celeberities because the relationships were founded on physical and surface considerations rather than deep emotional feelings.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by radiant3(f): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Since time immemorial,celebrities relationships crumble...
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by martyns303(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Dbanj was very abusive physically towards Genevieve, there was once he slapped her for driving his Bentley, then slapped her in a club in SA.

Secondly Dbanj likes women spending on him, remember the billionaire daughter? While Genevieve is stingy to a fault, that girl is so stingy.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by waternogetemeny: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Genevieve said Dbanj is not her kind of man.

Any relationship their, is a fragment of your dirty mind.

The only relationship was making the, "You don make me fall in love video."
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by martyns303(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
waternogetemeny:
Genevieve said Dbanj is not her kind of man.

Any relationship their, is a fragment of your dirty mind.

The only relationship was making the, "You don make me fall in love video."

Did u read my post just above you? Dbanj and Genevieve dated for a long time.

He paid her for her appearance on that video, irrespective of the fact that they were dating at the time. Gevevieve is very stingy, and she is the extremely jealous type.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Okaka27(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nadia Buhari and Jim Iyke

Me and Nadia Buhari grin
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by waternogetemeny: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
martyns303:

Did u read my post just above you? Dbanj and Genevieve dated for a long time.

He paid her for her appearance on that video, irrespective of the fact that they were dating at the time. Gevevieve is very stingy, and she is the extremely jealous type.

Abeg lunatics must not quote me oh!
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
nikkypearl:

Walahi you get bad mouth but the man short o
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by martyns303(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
waternogetemeny:

Abeg lunatics must not quote me oh!

I think ur the biggest !d0t of the century for making that statement.

Apparently ur peanut brain can't comprehend anything so ur first response is to be abusive. 0lodo!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
dbanj always ontop of everything sha.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by waternogetemeny: 6:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
martyns303:

I think ur the biggest !d0t of the century for making that statement.

Apparently ur peanut brain can't comprehend anything so ur first response is to be abusive. 0lodo!

mumu liar!
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by tosinisrael5678(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2014

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by DECOtech(m): 10:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
nikkyshyne:
This thing called love enh. Hian!
I think you meant to say INFATUATION or LUST is a better descriptive word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Some People Said I'm 37 Years, Don't Add To My Age" - Helen Paul (pics) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Multi-coloured Dress / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.