Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled (23086 Views)

Top 12 Most Publicized Nigerian Celebrity Relationships That Failed / Ibrahim Chatta’s 2nd Marriage 2 Ex-governor’s Daughter,salamotulafiaji Crumbled / Why Chinedu Ikedieze's Affair With Nkechi Crumbled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 23, 2014
lalasticlala: U Only get 2 hear of publicity stunt after d affair has crashed jst 2 save face.
kind of sha,you are right.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by 2romantic: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Others they do chop and clean mouth, these ones they flaunt theirs. After d thing no come get head again, they go either cry at been dumped like Yvonne nelson or they claim publicity stunt when they were banging themselves they no knw
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Ene and John,nawao! Is it that the woman is too tall abi the man is too short? I no understand o!

Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Is almost like a crime for celebs to last in their relationships undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by maxism2: 11:30am On Aug 23, 2014
Genevieve & dbanj would have made cute babies
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by bustyhelen(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
When they are tired of same prik/Toto they move on to another.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by charijee(f): 1:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
That's why we have news everyday
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by hugelyendowed: 4:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
WOW. I WOULD DO ANYTIN TO DATE DAT MONALISA. SHE TOO 5N. EVEN IF NA TOUCH AND FOLO
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by bustyhelen(f): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
hugelyendowed: WOW. I WOULD DO ANYTIN TO DATE DAT MONALISA. SHE TOO 5N. EVEN IF NA TOUCH AND FOLO

c ur dkk
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by edymonte: 8:17am On Aug 24, 2014
lovely piece

After timaya don chop empress big azzz he dump am
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by diksucker(f): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
monalisa, Genevieve are hot to date
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by bustyhelen(f): 8:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
diksucker: monalisa, Genevieve are hot to date

c ur mouth.

lol.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by hugelyendowed: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=bustyhelen]

c ur mouth.

lol.
[/quote

He de express himself an.no b wetin ur signature talk b DAT?
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by diksucker(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
bustyhelen:

c ur mouth.

lol.

no b u dem disgrace?
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by 2romantic: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2014
diksucker: monalisa, Genevieve are hot to date

hot to bang u mean/?
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
kk
Goldie and denrele
charly boy and denrele
wizkid and tonto dike
Seun osewa and miss melya
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
doro deceivers
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by chibwike(m): 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tbh am tired of all these celebrity news....
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by mencade6: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
what of genevieve and atiku?

He fvvvvcked her very well yet their relationship didnt work out.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by lawrenceunaa: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Most of if not all of the aforementioned where based on publicity stunt NOT LOVE undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by ROZZAYY(f): 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
The timaya s own funny pass d church drama and all dat. Nawa! Dbanj been younger dan genny didn't he know dat b4. Anyways deyve all moved on.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by IamDanto7(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
lalasticlala:
Ene & john

What da hell was she thinking I thought he was her dad undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Bibol(f): 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Out of the lot, Soul E and Queen's relationship was headed for the rocks right from the beginning. And that picture of them up their didn't do them any justice either. Soul E baba looked confused
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by seueh: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Have mercy O Lord in the life of all these ladies
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by lonelydora: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Anytime I see a topic on celebrity on front page, without opening it I already know it's Lalasticlala.

Good job broda.
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by lalasticlala(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
lonelydora:
Anytime I see a topic on celebrity on front page, without opening it I already know it's Lalasticlala.

Good job broda.

thank u

but others also post on celeb section
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by mployer(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
The moment I saw the heading I knew it must be lalasticlala cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by valdes00(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
If me sef b celeb, naxo my relationship go dey crash cos I no sure say I go fit dey hooked up to one woman..... I no b celeb gan, I knw hw he dey go.... Been a celeb no easy, u gat to deal wit many temptation.... Na my mind I talk so, contradict or insult me mak THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE GENERATION......
Re: Top 10 Most Publicized Celebrity Relationships That Crumbled by Burger01(m): 1:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Nairaland and celebrities undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tboss To Give One Of Her Fans A Free Return Ticket To Dubai / Munachi Abii Meets Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor / Tonto Dikeh Says Assault Video Was Edited To Make Her Look Like The Attacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.