Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

GNLD At It Again - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / GNLD At It Again (805 Views)

The Hilarious Experience I Had With GNLD Marketers In Abuja. / Why Are These GNLD People Punishing Unemployed Graduates / The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GNLD At It Again by wizboi26(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2014
I saw this poster of a lucrative job opportunity with diamite company that you can earn as much as 80k a month. I got interested thinking it was that opportunity dat i.have been waiting for. I called the no that I saw on the poster,the guy dat picked the call promised me dat I should come to a place at adesuwa gra in Benin after the seminar I will be interviewed and employed right away. perhaps when I got dear, behold The great GNLD building was what I saw, l was totally disappointed,cos I spent close to 2h just to get their alone. I was a manager in GNLD in 2006 before I quit. I wanted to go back home,but on a second thought, I decided to wait and partake in the seminar, to listen in order to see if there is any new thing that I didn't know. behold the seminar commenced fully,the moderator introduced himself, and presented himself as a world team leader. he spoke about the numerous things, that I have known about GNLD. when he started calling some other speakers, I noticed one thing the people that claims to be making enough money, their appearance were nothing to write home about,sorry to say. I beleive that appearance speaks for himself,you don't need so much sermon to convince someone,when the person is seeing it in you. the guy dat claimed dat he is a diamond,the shoe he was wearing I can't.even close my eyes and where it,at night. his sleeves dat he managed to stalked in one okrika chinos has been so muchly dealt with the waste product of cockroaches. making wealth is not actually by ranting. why I actually opened this thread is to know why they GNLD guys wount.be proud of putting the name of their company in posters,rather they try to deceive people about something else,while inviting them. I beleive that any business that is built on deceit,can never succeed. At the.end of the seminar we were asked to pay 10k in order to become a distributor,where as this was wat I registered with five thousand two hundred and fifty or there about in the year 2006.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Marketers Needed In Food Processing Company In Ibadan. / FCMB Calling For A Three Day Training / Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.