Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. (2040 Views)

Where To Access Urgent Loan In Lagos,nigeria / I Need A Loan / Top 10 Best Nig. Investment Banks In This Meltdown Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by adedee111: 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls Where can I get a loan in lagos with a four month payback period.I urgently need it for a vaible business.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by Ejyketim: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
It depends on the amount you wish to borrow and the security you wish to pledge if you have any call 08159595999
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by bestman4djob: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
adedee111: Pls Where can I get a loan in lagos with a four month payback period.I urgently need it for a vaible business.

We are a multi-national bank with a firm business background in Nigeria. We are giving out loans to employees of reputable organisations at a lower percent interest rate. This is an unsecured loan, meaning that you don't need a collateral to obtain this loan, all you need to do is to domicile you salary with the bank. And it has a pay back period of up to 72 months (I.e 6yrs). And You can access up to 10million naira loan depending on how much is your salary net pay. PM for more details.

1 Like

Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by Kingdavid3: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls giv d name of d bank,contact addr n fone no to cal
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by blank(f): 10:50am On Sep 02, 2014
Try RenCap or OneCredit.
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by ogunnubio(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
bestman4djob:

We are a multi-national bank with a firm business background in Nigeria. We are giving out loans to employees of reputable organisations at a lower percent interest rate. This is an unsecured loan, meaning that you don't need a collateral to obtain this loan, all you need to do is to domicile you salary with the bank. And it has a pay back period of up to 72 months (I.e 6yrs). And You can access up to 10million naira loan depending on how much is your salary net pay. PM for more details.

am interested, i av too biz idea n runnin one at d moment wc is a computer biz centre. i nid suport to finance ds bizneses. pls, can u send me ur digits. mine is 07039359066 (whatsapp too).
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by bizhub: 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
contact 08167566759 for list of agencies that give loans and grants in lagos and other states nationwide
Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. by kaposky(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
Try Onecredit or Renmoney.
Google their names and get their contact details.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me! I Have Just 72hrs To Propose A Business Idea / More Then $5,000 Paypal Account Needed / You Are Selected As A Social Media Influencer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.