Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Need A Loan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need A Loan (3130 Views)

Pls Where Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With A Four Month Payback Period. / Need A Loan Of 70k Dropping My Dj Mixer As Collateral / Can I Use My Share Certificate As Collateral For A Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Loan by dedons: 6:49am On Oct 31, 2014
Greetings to everyone.

I'm a young graduate who is urgently in need of loan of about 800 thousand naira to commence a business.the problem on ground is that I have no collateral or any particular investment at the moment.

I just need to start-up the business as soon as the loan is available.

Please I need help on where to get this kind of loan.

Your response would be highly appreciated.
Re: I Need A Loan by Hawx(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2014
Are you employed? Or self employed (registered)...Obtain a quick Loan within 24hrs with no collaterals at a very convenient interest rate...The amount you can borrow is between N50,000 - N500,000..This Juicy Offer is only for residents of Lagos only. Call( Roseline-08161887307) for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Loan by steve002(m): 8:28am On Oct 31, 2014
Currently Enugu state govt is giving out loan to small and medium enterprise. The requirement is that u must open account in the ohha micro finance bank with two surety that uses current account. Good luck
Re: I Need A Loan by dedons: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hawx:
Are you employed? Or self employed (registered)...Obtain a quick Loan within 24hrs with no collaterals at a very convenient interest rate...The amount you can borrow is between N50,000 - N500,000..This Juicy Offer is only for residents of Lagos only. Call( Roseline-08161887307) for more details.
i'm not employed
Re: I Need A Loan by dedons: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
Seun please help me with this topic
Re: I Need A Loan by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Hawx:

I live in lagos, my bus. name is not yet registered. But i got collateral. How do we proceed?
Re: I Need A Loan by Angelstartups(f): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hello.

You need to start the business with your money first no matter how small, then you could invite other people to invest in it. If you find it difficult to commit your personal money in your idea, do not expect potential investors to consider it. If you can scale the business into smaller unit, break it down, raise funds personally through families, friends and personal assets (which you may need to sell), then start the business. Ensure you register the business with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and open a bank account with both microfinance and commercial bank. Do this, and within 3-6 months, you may begin to attract other people to entrust their funds in you, after proving that the business is viable.

Check www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an entrepreneur and put in a compelling case for your business. Who knows.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Loan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello.

You need to start the business with your money first no matter how small, then you could invite other people to invest in it. If you find it difficult to commit your personal money in your idea, do not expect potential investors to consider it. If you can scale the business into smaller unit, break it down, raise funds personally through families, friends and personal assets (which you may need to sell), then start the business. Ensure you register the business with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and open a bank account with both microfinance and commercial bank. Do this, and within 3-6 months, you may begin to attract other people to entrust their funds in you, after proving that the business is viable.

Check www.angelstartups.com.ng, sign up as an entrepreneur and put in a compelling case for your business. Who knows.

All the best.

Tnx for this info.
My biz is in full swing and i need to expand. I require just 250k. How do i do?
Re: I Need A Loan by ekehopp: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
mvn

(1) (Reply)

Make $10 Today By Just Signing Up On A Website / Update The Name In Your Pi App To Match Your Name In ID Card / You Can Still Become A Millionaire From Crypto Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.