Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,151 members, 7,867,348 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

1869km's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1869km's Profile / 1869km's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by 1869km: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
post=112134508:
A better Nigeria is all we want @[/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria
[/s]
Family / Re: My House Help No Dey See Me As House Owner by 1869km: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

cool.. good to know you are good

It is actually a crime that can get both the O.P, His wife and the girls parent in serious trouble .. NAPTIP lawyers are looking for who to use to shine.. if I were the O.P I'll simply edit the Maid and put relative or family
[/s]
Politics / Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by 1869km: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Talk is cheap
[/s]

1 Like

Crime / Re: Adekunle Mufutau, 4 Others Docked For Possession Of Human Skulls by 1869km: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
They should pass me their cell keys.. I want to check the maker
[/s]
Politics / Re: Nigeria Would Have Been Developed If We Had Winter by 1869km: 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

Naso

Africans don't know how blessed we are

Try living in desert region as well and tell me how you won't be wise

The more the challenges a person faces the smarter they become

I met a Muslim cleric dressed like an Arab with headgear and long rob and asked him why he said it was because it was islamical, Arabs on vacation in Europe wear casual wears

I had to educate him that Arab use headgear because Arab countries are prone to sandstorm which can happen at any time and they need the scarf to cover their faces so that they can breath

The wear long rob because temperature can reach extreme high in the afternoon and crazy cold at night

Their men prefer white and light colour because white and light colour doesn't attract heat, and with low humidity, heat and dry wind, you can wear your white kaftan for over 3 days without washing it

Their women wear black because they practically stay in door all morning and only go out at night when the weather is cold unlike Nigerian women copying them going out in hot sun wearing all black everything

Again as desert dwellers, they need to conserve water and their women can't afford to wash their cloths everytime, that's why the prefer blacks that hardly get stained, and can be dusted in hot air to re wear

[/s]
Politics / Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by 1869km: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
cool

All this useless Osinbajo minions would let us rest after June 1

[/s]
Politics / Re: Judas Who Betrayed His Master Poster Traced To Tinubu Supporters: Osinbajo Group by 1869km: 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

I doubt if you and the op are from SW that's only if those 2 monikers are not being operated by one person.

You guys should not cause confusion in SW all in the name of supporting Osinbajo.

Stop
[/s]
[s]
helinues:
Those are political jobbers
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.