Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration (15350 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / Buhari Still Petroleum Minister As Lai Mohammed, Ngige, Amaechi Retain Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by BarrElChapo(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2022
You started well but by ending with Osibanjo as your choice, well I can't or don't have the strength to reply your long scattergun epistle. Have a good day

King44:
Mr man keep shut. This is the first time a very good numbers of people have this view that a someone of Igbo extraction. Should clinch the presidential seat. This is the first time an Igbo person is getting close. There should be a common agenda and not too many options. Push one and the best, get the presidential seat, build trust, and win more in upcoming elections. Not creating different options that would split interests and votes. That is how people who think Wike should win wouldn't vote for Obi because they are not happy that their fave doesn't get the presidential ticket, while those who support Obi would rather not vote because they don't like Wike vice versa for every other Igbo candidate. There should be a u need a goal.

For your sanity, I didn't post this because of one interest or the other. I posted it out of good fate. So get sense.

If I were to choose I would say Osinbajo cos he is the only one I see fit, someone who knows how things are being Asorock, and know how to handle them, although his silence during the endsars, twitter, fulani killings was worrisome. But if there is a better option, that's okay, instead of selling for lesser evil.

Igbos should reduce these their whatever ambitions and push one first. Before doing going ahead to start putting any candidates out there. This should be actualized first.

I am not talking about useless Ameachi, those ones are butt lickers more like Tinubu. While Ngige that one would keep using our lives to catch cruise and make all students frustrated and won't schooling. They posses qualities of a bad lead.

I wish to see Osinbajo and Obi as president and vice if possible.
Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by Funflipper: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2022
AbujaCitiBlog:

This is one of the most stupid and idiotic Tinubu apes in APC. A very very foolish idiots who cannot even wipe his ass even if given asswipes! Very useless human being.

That is how these politicians go about breaking the law with impunity and people like you cheer them on all out of ignorance.
Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by 1869km: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
post=112134508:
A better Nigeria is all we want @[/color].

God bless [color=#006600]Nigeria
[/s]
Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by King44(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2022
BarrElChapo:
You started well but by ending with Osibanjo as your choice, well I can't or don't have the strength to reply your long scattergun epistle. Have a good day

you are welcome
Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by blowjohn(m): 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Why are people attacking this man?
Did the point he made make sense?
But we want a society where laws are respected.
Just look at the kind of graduates we have on nairaland
Re: 2023: Olawepo-hashim Criticize Ngige, Amaechi Over Presidential Declaration by bilms(m): 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HURIWA Slams Tinubu Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments / Don't Vote For APC, Atiku Tells North East Citizens / Atiku: I And Saraki Made Mistake Voting APC In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.