Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi (1029 Views)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 / I Am Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Ask Me Anything On CPA (cost Per Action) / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a big time scammer 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi by Abefedahunsi(m): 10:04am On Aug 23, 2014
Not getting Accepted into CPA NETWORK even if you have the sure traffic is hell! , but i have a way to go about it and i have never been denied using the method., Think of sharing it in here.

Call them immediately after you send the application, or as soon
as the work week starts if you apply on a weekend, their numbers
are usually on the front page.

When you call them say something like...

“Hi. I just sent in my application and I would like to get my
account approved as soon as possible, I plan to start a campaign
within the next week.”

They usually ask you some questions like,

Network: “How do you intend on promoting our offers?”
You: “Well, I currently use PPC, banner ads and some Offline
Promotion”
Network: “What offers are you going to promote?”
You: “I will promote anything that converts well”.

Now they usually ask you for you’re website. In this case you
have two options.
If you already have an established website, give them that,
but if you don’t then say you're going to build a landing page for
every offer you promote.
You can also say that you use Offline Promotion. That should get
your account approved.

Fiverr , blogging, forex , Information Publishing are not the only way to make money online. CPA rocks too.

Re: Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2014
Top 20 best cost par action websites that pays on time. http://www.cyracksinternetbiz.com/2014/10/top-20-best-cost-per-action-cpa.html
Re: Good Tips To Help You Get Accepted To A CPA Network By Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Abefedahunsi:
Not getting Accepted into CPA NETWORK even if you have the sure traffic is hell! , but i have a way to go about it and i have never been denied using the method., Think of sharing it in here.

Call them immediately after you send the application, or as soon
as the work week starts if you apply on a weekend, their numbers
are usually on the front page.

When you call them say something like...

“Hi. I just sent in my application and I would like to get my
account approved as soon as possible, I plan to start a campaign
within the next week.”

They usually ask you some questions like,

Network: “How do you intend on promoting our offers?”
You: “Well, I currently use PPC, banner ads and some Offline
Promotion”
Network: “What offers are you going to promote?”
You: “I will promote anything that converts well”.

Now they usually ask you for you’re website. In this case you
have two options.
If you already have an established website, give them that,
but if you don’t then say you're going to build a landing page for
every offer you promote.
You can also say that you use Offline Promotion. That should get
your account approved.

Fiverr , blogging, forex , Information Publishing are not the only way to make money online. CPA rocks too.
I need methods of promoting it. I've joined up to two of them but have never made a dime.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Internet Will Still Disappear-Google Boss Speaks. / I Am In The Market For Nigerian Email Addresses. How Do I Get Em. / Help Me Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.