Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6553 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Now who's this god-accursed incestuous Chadian almajiri with lemon coloured pee for brains?

Are you not the same odious dunce that's son and brother to one man? grin

You punishments are as follows:

Firstly, you should be castrated for writing mechanic alike English with no paragraphs on Nairaland...

Secondly, you should be taken to sahara desert and shot in the eyes for mentioning my name..

Thirdly, your intestines should be used for pepper soup, reason being that you p_imped your biological mother for a cup of ice cream...

Now tell me, are you for seeking attention or you're just mentally challenged? Either way, it's obvious that you're a walking corpse...

Go and eat red oil rice wrapped in banana leaves, that's your lunch for today...

@ emboldened: Fugg! Now I'm hungry sad.

How about you have the usually severely fermented, bacteria harbouring, environment polluting, rock of Gibraltar textured akpu that ought be used to do the devil stoning aspect of Pilgrimage in Mecca you call food for lunch?

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

your downed comrades knows better!!! between where is dozzybaba,customised13 and collynzo. you will definitely follow there path to extinction.

You really are more f.o.oolish than I thought salam. I can see that NL is your life.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by redsun(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
All these kind of threads should not be allowed to see the light of the day.They should remain in tribal section where normal people hardly tread on.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
Listen eggheaders, draw the ears of these your poverty stricken t_wats called members, they should stop mentioning my name.

I know they're hungry, so take them to a "restaurant" and buy them red oil rice wrapped in banana leaves.

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!because any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!!

Now who is this cretin? undecided

You have been noticed dimwit

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Descartes: 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

you make me laugh loser!!!! even your dumb comrades confessed they set ilugunboy up with a female poster... why ain't you losers bringing what you have to the table. instead of wailing in this monumental shame thrown to your part of the divide... I don't have anything to proof to you son. your downed comrades are living testimony to the tune of the music. be guided...
Hahahahaha...you never disappoint. Go on. Goodluck to you man. cool

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

You really are more f.o.oolish than I thought salam. I can see that NL is your life.

waste of sperm!!!! I was off from here for the better part of yesterday, you are here wasting away like flaming candle in the beach. I came today you are still here, your life and times is the perfect model and s.i for failure and all forms of negativity.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BRAVO0(m): 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
All this your nonsense response really shows you know nothing about life

U're calling people in anonymous forum coward ?

You need a friend

One day you'll get to meet that best friend of yours soon

grat1aeo:
Am not feeling any heat @ all. The few Yoruba you meet hear on nairaland are cowards and they are few. The real one are out there hustling and taking care of their families.
Don't take people like eggheaders, Ilugunboy, Orlandowor etc serious. They are COWARDS and can't do sh1t

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

@ emboldened: Fugg! Now I'm hungry sad.

How about you have the usually severely fermented, bacteria harbouring, environment polluting, rock of Gibraltar textured akpu that ought be used to do the devil stoning aspect of Pilgrimage in Mecca you call food for lunch?

Hungry incestuous p_imp detected... grin

Eggheaders, do the needful and give this one his own share of the banana leaves wrapped red oil rice... And also give him sour kunu as dessert...

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 12:11pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize: Listen eggheaders, draw the ears of these your poverty stricken t_wats called members, they should stop mentioning my name.

I know they're hungry, so take them to a "restaurant" and buy them red oil rice wrapped in banana leaves.

you don't wanna go on the word war with me, cos amma skin you alive and feed you with every bit of your own flesh... be warned my level of aggression of late scare the shyte out of me. talk more of pouring the venom on you. it makes the black mamba venom more of a nice time in Disney.

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by 1United1: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

it is not an accusation. we have d evidence but will keep till things escalate further. pls check him and alternate moniker here

Pls direction to his facebook address or his email address for proper search on facebook! Thank you.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

your downed comrades knows better!!! between where is dozzybaba,customised13 and collynzo. you will definitely follow there path to extinction.

BTW means BY THE WAY and not between azzhole!!

I have my picture on my NL profile nigga!! Do I come across as someone who has something to hide? Please dig up and make my day phool

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by BOAR: 12:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seun you are already viewing this thread.

Could you please throw this thread into the bin and ban all these uncultured kids throwing tantrums at one another?

Bunch of idle kids
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Flatheaded fuvktard..Humour me more Ezi,Dead things have more common sense than you.seriously;You should have been an abortion
squaddy:

Now who is this cretin? undecided

You have been noticed dimwit

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
1United1:
Pls direction to his facebook address or his email address for proper search on facebook! Thank you.

that has being done about two weeks ago. his case is closed
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

waste of sperm!!!! I was off from here for the better part of yesterday, you are here wasting away like flaming candle in the beach. I came today you are still here, your life and times is the perfect model and s.i for failure and all forms of negativity.

Bwahahahaha clown.

I will not go down that lane with you imp. Bragging has never been my thing so think whatever it is that makes you sleep peacefully at night.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

[s]you don't wanna go on the word war with me, cos amma skin you alive and feed you with every bit of your own flesh... be warned my level of aggression of late scare the shyte out of me. talk more of pouring the venom on you. it makes the black mamba venom more of a nice time in Disney.[/s]

STFU!

Word war? Talking about incomprehensible jargons that would pollute the thread?...grin

Go and feed your boys, they're hungry.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Malawian(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
i can see that ikenna351 is back as a mode grin grin grin grin

ghost mode. una no go see me ban grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:

BTW means BY THE WAY and not between azzhole!!

I have my picture on my NL profile nigga!! Do I come across as someone who has something to hide? Please dig up and make my day phool

yada yada morrafvcker!!!! your pictures I don't wanna see. you spread the Ebola virus from p.c screens... you are truly human garbage. you fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. you are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.On a good day you're a halfwit. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy.
iconize:

Now who's this god-accursed incestuous Chadian almajiri with lemon coloured pee for brains?

Are you not the same odious dunce that's son and brother to one man? grin

You punishments are as follows:

Firstly, you should be castrated for writing mechanic alike English with no paragraphs on Nairaland...

Secondly, you should be taken to sahara desert and shot in the eyes for mentioning my name..

Thirdly, your intestines should be used for pepper soup, reason being that you p_imped your biological mother for a cup of ice cream...

Now tell me, are you seeking for attention or you're just mentally challenged? Either way, it's obvious that you're a walking corpse...

Go and eat red oil rice wrapped in banana leaves, that's your lunch for today...

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Flatheaded fuvktard..Humour me more Ezi,Dead things have more common sense than you.seriously;You should have been an abortion

Kill yourself swine. Type and insult all you want cuz I'm jst laughing my azz off here at your frustration. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
Malawian: i can see that ikenna351 is back as a mode grin grin grin grin
ghost mode. una no go see me ban grin grin grin grin

ekene shut up

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

yada yada morrafvcker!!!! your pictures I don't wanna see. you spread the Ebola virus from p.c screens... you are truly human garbage. you fraudulent, lying, predatory charlatan. you are of less worth than a burnt-out light bulb.

Now you are sounding like a broken record salam.

Wannabee rapper...bwahahhaahah

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Chino my dear,you cannot force anyone for any meeting to reconcile forumites. That is an impossible thing. Right now,the heat of anger being exhibited lately is too high and the offline meeting might lead to something you will regret. You cannot expect someone like shizzle11 who has been accused of being HIV positive to meet anago or Odinma offline. That is very impossible.
Any reconciliation you wanna do with Yorubas should be on nairaland. Anything outside nairaland is not advisable.

My 2cents!!
Berem i am beginning to believe what Tomakint warned Babyosisi about you is true.You are indeed a stoker of fire and very cunning.

You pretend to be a friend whereas you are an enemy.Was Orlando Owoh and anago not also accused of being HIV positive?

It was abuzz on nairaland yesterday night that the duo of Orlando owoh alias odinma1 and eggheaders alias anago are Living with HIV.Why did you not also point that out?

Honestly,any man planning to marry you should sign his death warrant cos you are a green snake in a green grass.anago will not attend chino's meeting because he is said to have tested positive to HIV.

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

rubbish from the waste of sperm!!! why are your brothers begging for mercy!!!! ask any of your dead men, we never use their emails in getting them...

I think it's possible. I've seen it in Prison Break Season 2 where a Fed agent used Veronica Donovan's Fiance laptop to track the location of Veronica. The Fed attacked the dude and pretended as the one chatting with Veronica on a forum. She replied and the Fed used a software to trace the location instantly. Software dey oooooooooo.

You go fear hacking nauuuu.
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. Dumb nematode[/s]

You're a dullard and a gross waste of space and time..

Inconsequential dullards like you should be offered to the Americans as a laboratory mouse.

Or maybe you should try committing suicide, the earth is congested and failures like you should leave.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Hungry incestuous p_imp detected... grin

Eggheaders, do the needful and give this one his own share of the banana leaves wrapped red oil rice... And also give him sour kunu as dessert...

Innate wanderer and greedy flattie detected cool cool A new theory states that, at birth, every ibo baby's head is hit with some solid rock of ages akpu to flatten the head, how true is this? grin

I would welcome the leaves wrapped rice with tasty oily garnished stew anytime.

Kunu is a good choice but I would prefer clean water then after a few minutes, some good locally made agbo to aid digestion and keep me healthy as a Yoruba man should be.

Now, if you're going to quote me next time, upgrade your grammatical ability and quit using ellipsis unnecessarily. It is either you're a usual 2x2 shop owner who managed to attend high school or the usual product of Universities in the Eastern part of Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity.
squaddy:

Kill yourself swine. Type and insult all you want cuz I'm jst laughing my azz off here at your frustration. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

anago alias eggheaders alias raphead,is is true you [size=21pt] tested positive to HIV? [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shut up;you dumb nitwit..You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet!!.flatheaded fuvktard
iconize:

You're a dullard and a gross waste of space and time..

Inconsequential dullards like you should be offered to the Americans as a laboratory mouse.

Or maybe you should try committing suicide, the earth is congested and failures like you should leave.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tomakint: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
squaddy:
A billion likes brother.
This just proves how jobless these orangutans are.
Udo diri gi
Word cool Arysexy just put the dot to the 'i' and cross to the 't'....too many jobless wanderers these days the chino I know way back in 2011 and early 2012 has changed truly but the 'why' factor is necessary and that was the ill-mannered Yoruba boy called eggheaders who took things to the extreme threatening people with semi-automatic and invoking his demonic gods on all undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dishonest People. Let's discuss! / NITDA: Pantami Charges Agency To Redouble Effort Towards IT Promotion / Breaking: "Goodbye Nigeria" Trending On Number One Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.