Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? (685 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / Something Unusually Common, But I Find.....strange. / Issues In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by ademega(m): 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
They may be common but for unsuspecting couples ,it may be dangerous . What are the common but dangerous divorce threaten issues in marriage that we know of or have experienced at one time or the other.it maybe the ones we have heard of before too. Let us share them here , how you survive them and how it broke some marriages of couples that were not that fortunate . This will go along way for couples going through similar situations to learn and take precautions . Maybe this may safe a family on the brink of collapse . The fact is every family is facing one challeng or the other , the ways and manners we handle it determine what happens at the end of the day . Some people may experience just one third of what another is experiencing and they are no more in the marriage again . Lets keep it rolling ...
Re: What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Infidelity. Not easy to stay in marriage when the ex-es on both sides (if any) are flocking around.
Re: What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by edwife(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
finance,infidelity and sex
Re: What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by greatgod2012(f): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
M I S S

M for money.
I for in-laws.
S for sex.
S for sentiments.

And we can actually MISS all these wahalas if couple are open towards each other through meaningful and effective communication and they respect each other's differences, as well as treat each other the way he/she will like to be treated.

However, personally, no two-way traffic to infidelity and any form of abuse.
Re: What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by MARKone(m): 10:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Domestic abuse

Health challenges

Religion

Fetish believes

I have seen one, where a woman was told that her mother in law is a witch, and was responsible for her numerous miscarriages grin caused a serious ruckus in the family at the end, both had to part ways.
Re: What Are The Common But Dangerous Divorce Threaten Issues In Marriage? by floranbee1(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Infidelity is the key factor.

(1) (Reply)

an advice / Who Said Our Forefathers Didn't Use Refrigerator? / Kenyan Baby Names And Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.