Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

an advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / an advice (693 Views)

My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man.. I Need An Advice / Pls,i Need An Advice,i'm Depressed,i Feel Like Crying / Pls I Need An Advice, 2 Weeks Preg. And My Hubby Does Not Want The Babe Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

an advice by bk2020: 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have some issues @home..pls help
Re: an advice by obo389(m): 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2014
babe,talk to your mum abt it and give her assurances abt your guy not going to be whom she think he will be.
Gosh, dnt knw wz wrong wit dis our parents these dats sef! undecided
most importantly,rember to pray oo.

1 Like

Re: an advice by bk2020: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2014
I have been praying, infact d guy self don dey pray,its jst it human to get fed up or tired if u r nt gettn anywhere ahead
Re: an advice by timawoku(m): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2014
I might be wrong, bur don't undermine mum's opinion, she might be seeing deeper than you...at this stage of my (own) life, I have come to believe that if it were meant to be,it will be soon... At 22 you should be looking to be independent (if u are not). Get on life's back, ride on it, this might be the only chance to prove yourself.if you have proven yourself, your mum will respect ur decision
Re: an advice by bk2020: 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2014
@tima..I am a graduate...wat decisions r you sayn my mum will respect me for... I am nt desperate to b married o..its jst dt I need my mum's approval, cos she really likes his behaviours n attitude,bt d fact dt he is nt yoruba is wat she isn't liking
Re: an advice by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2014
Do you care to ask your mum why she don't like the guy?If her reason is not so genius enough then involve your dad and finally be very careful in your choosen.
Re: an advice by timawoku(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2014
bk2020: @tima..I am a graduate...wat decisions r you sayn my mum will respect me for...
don't be naïve dear, you certainly can't tell her dat, you can only prove to her...to mode ba to loko,ni se loman loko (when its time for a kid to wield a hoe, he will be given a hoe) you can be a prof and still show dependency. Get a hold of yourself,let go of mum, let her know (not tell to her) that you are solely responsible for your decisions and you like it dat way, and u don't mean to disrespect but you are a woman now
Re: an advice by bk2020: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2014
@tima..thks..I get u..no ps..thks every1

(1) (Reply)

Snow Or Stone From Heaven? / Triple Negative bosom Cancer Awareness / Things You're Better Off Buying Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.