Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Thread For The Wise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For The Wise (1902 Views)

INSIDE KUJE PRISON ABUJA: A Word For The Wise / Read The Wise Submission Of A Brave Yoruba Man!! / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
I am calling on all wise people on this forum to attend and discuss their views on Ebola .

I have a list people who I consider may be wise on this subject.

My list is by no means exhaustive but when they arrive they may list their own list of wise people.

I am calling the following people:

Litmus, mannycrown, Firefire, Fresia01, ak4God, mojeer678,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUvxsqcsWoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBRvNJ5rEJM

For me the white man is over-hyping the Ebola out break if it existed at all - definitely there is propaganda about the deadliness of Ebola, it may surprise many that there is at least one disease more deadly than they claim ebola is.

Why do you think Ebola propaganda is being propelled by the white man?

Why do you think they want to panic us and make us fearful of Ebola.?

What do you think about the theory that they want to panic us into accepting dangerous experimental vaccines (and probably other unrelated dangerous medical tests) to be used on Nigerian / West African population.

Do you know it is almost impossible to find somebody who has been filmed suffering from the symptoms of Ebola?
It makes you wonder if the disease exists at all.

Why are is WHO creating hysteria for Ebola and not Rabies? Is it because Ebola is for discrediting Africa only?

I saw this video where Liberian president was on CNN saying that there has been 47 deaths in Liberia and that 28 of those has been medical staff. As she was saying this CNN was flashing up that 730 deaths in the West African region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IGx66evPmk

It struck me that CNN or W.H.O. are exaggerating the deaths because if as we are told that Liberia is one of the major epicentres of the Ebola, then surely its share of the 730 deaths should be in the region of at least 200 deaths instead of 47 deaths.

But even more surprising is the part that she said 28 of the deaths were medical staff, meaning only 19 patients have died in Liberia.

So a major epicentre of the illness has only recorded 19 deaths ?

Then she reveals that her people are resisting authorities .. W.T. .? what does it mean? is it that Liberians were not aware of the epidemic until the USA medical mission told them?

What do you think?

Researcher talks about a case of how epidemic hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

Some ground rules:
Please can we refrain from throwing insults if you disagree with somebody else.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I am calling on all wise people on this forum to attend and discuss their views on Ebola .

My list is by no means exhaustive but when they arrive they may list their own list of wise people.

all those you mentioned,are they still active on nairaland?
We have more foolish people on this section and the names keep growing everyday. Lemme help you invite the wise men and women of politics section. grin grin

Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

And others I can't remember their name

6 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Entchidodo: 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
^^^^ This is not supporter of APC land nor yorobarland but nairaland...
We invite.
Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
And all well meaning Nairalanders...

7 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Who invited musiiwa do you want to finish this thread?? angry cheesy grin

Researcher talks about how hoaxes are used to sell dangerous vaccines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK_7ZrYlOs8

Ebola vaccine share stocks rise on back of epidemic propaganda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dqxZr_iY6c

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: all those you mentioned,are they still active on nairaland?
We have more foolish people on this section and the names keep growing everyday. Lemme help you invite the wise men and women of politics section. grin grin

Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

Tribal bigot.

9 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Entchidodo: ^^^^ This is not supporter of APC land nor yorobarland but nairaland...
We invite.
Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
I also invite these people to https://www.nairaland.com/1870270/tan-ifeanyi-ubah-corruption-goodluck#25706559
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Entchidodo: ^^^^ This is not supporter of APC land nor yorobarland but nairaland...
We invite.
Omexonomy
Sincerenigerian
Eziachi
Tomakint
Babymama
Babyosisi
Evergreen123
Collynzo
Idumuose
phockphockman
musiwa
Arysexy
Lyng 19
Chino
Better person.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
The wise people I seek are those who have an opinion on Ebola, I was hoping to invite a separate group of wise people for other topics of discussion on another thread.

What do the wise ones think?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Fashola4thSon: 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

Are you the owner of Nairaland.

Get the talk going instead of try to exclude other tribe. I am a yoruba but the truth is that your lists is suspicious!!!

Add other region because ebola knows no RACE.

Thank YOU

8 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by egift(m): 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: I am calling on all wise people on this forum to attend and discuss their views on Ebola .

I will start with a very mean note, now it is Ebola - be rest assured there will be many more health and other challenges that will face Nigeria and the rest of humanity.

I therefore suggest as a nation, Nigeria should do the following:
1). Maintain the current efforts to contain the spread of the Ebola virus.
2). Strengthen our health sector to meetup the current and future challenges.
3). The government should immediately resolve the current disagreement with the Doctors. If it will be steep to take care of the issues at once, the federal government should break it into phases 1 & 2. Complete Phase 1, tell Nigerians and get public pressure to get the Doctors to return. And for now it is very important that the FG (for now) accept the condition of the the Doctor on the issue of "Consultant", this is the elephant in the room. We can have people assuming portfolio that have no office. We cannot afford having "Consultant Nurse","Consultant Cleaner", "Consultant Pharmacist", "Consultant Driver", "Consultant Mortuary Attendant", etc just because they are working in the hospital.
4). The government need to do something about Scientific Research and Development. We need to have continuous research and funding made available for anyone with viable prospects. As a Nation, we can't be begging for finished product anytime there is an urgent need to tackle issues like this.
5). The Ministry of Education needs to overhaul of Academic Curriculum to reflect the realities and needs of the 21st Century in all levels of Education in Nigeria.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2014
I've always wondered why any American that contracts it survives while those in West Africa die.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thank you.

But have you heard that Ebola may be an elaborate hoax and all the deaths that is being reported either hasn't occurred or are from other illnesses or even as a result of dangerous experimental drugs that the victims may have been given without their knowledge? For example misleading them about what they are being medicated with.

what is your view on that?
egift:

I will start with a very mean note, now it is Ebola - be rest assured there will be many more health and other challenges that will face Nigeria and the rest of humanity.

3). The government should immediately resolve the current disagreement with the Doctors. If it will be steep to take care of the issues at once, the federal government should break it into phases 1 & 2. Complete Phase 1, tell Nigerians and get public pressure to get the Doctors to return. And for now it is very important that the FG (for now) accept the condition of the the Doctor on the issue of "Consultant", this is the elephant in the room. We can have people assuming portfolio that have no office. We cannot afford having "Consultant Nurse","Consultant Cleaner", "Consultant Pharmacist", "Consultant Driver", "Consultant Mortuary Attendant", etc just because they are working in the hospital.
4). The government need to do something about Scientific Research and Development. We need to have continuous research and funding made available for anyone with viable prospects. As a Nation, we can't be begging for finished product anytime there is an urgent need to tackle issues like this.
5). The Ministry of Education needs to overhaul of Academic Curriculum to reflect the realities and needs of the 21st Century in all levels of Education in Nigeria.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by egift(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
GenBuhari: Thank you.

But have you heard that Ebola may be an elaborate hoax and all the deaths that is being reported either hasn't occurred or are from other illnesses or even as a result of dangerous experimental drugs that the victims may have been given without their knowledge? For example misleading them about what they are being medicated with.

what is your view on that?

@Bold:
Personally, I do not give in to gossip and rumours easily, I am more receptive to facts. Let those that claim it is a hoax present the facts to expose it. If they cannot even patiently gather the facts to support their claims, I do not see why I should join their conjugations.

For now, we will stick with reality - Ebola is real and Nigeria needs to strengthen itself to have the capacity to curtail this and future challenges.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by prophetone(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh: I've always wondered why any American that contracts it survives while those in West Africa die.

Yeah, there might be more to it than meets the eye.

However, I believe that until a sustainable national electronic response centre is immediately established in all the African states where the dreaded Ebola virus is ravaging people and economies, controlling it may be a wild goose chase.

Since we are learning-in-action as it's a new ailment, this centre will enable us to constantly keep contacting, tracing and following-up those who are ill or quarantined as a result of the virus to get first hand information. It will also ease collaboration amongst affected nations, and facilitate the deployment of a joint strategic approach to deal with Ebola.

My two cents.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
ok , I guess I would be presenting evidence gathered on the allegations that Ebola is a hoax and I should have stated that is the purpose of this thread on Ebola - to have a wise discussion on the Ebola hoax theory
egift:

@Bold:
Personally, I do not give in to gossip and rumours easily, I am more receptive to facts. Let those that claim it is a hoax present the facts to expose it. If they cannot even patiently gather the facts to support their claims, I do not see why I should join their conjugations.

For now, we will stick with reality - Ebola is real and Nigeria needs to strengthen itself to have the capacity to curtail this and future challenges.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by gratiaeo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 23, 2014

Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool

Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

Op did not ask for tribal bigots

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2014

Berem, what did you mean by your comment above?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire:

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Fresia01(f): 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2014

Gbawe
Barcanista
Cleverly
Neenar
Edogirl2
Ilugunboy
Ochejoseph
Prophetone
PointB
Jmaine cool
Obiagelli
Egift
Aresa

tnk u and dnt mention,,nw ofcourse u knw am nt active,,
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: cheesy grin cheesy

barcanista, War is not good cool.

I just want to know what that lady meant by that comment. Let me get my understanding right.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by egift(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire: barcanista, War is not good cool.

I just want to know what that lady meant by that comment. Let me get my understanding right.

She meant well and your Understanding is Right. Surprisingly most of the comments are about who go mentioned. How about the EBOLA the OP was talking about. Nairalanders, una sabi fight, I hail una ooooh!
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
deleted.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by aresa: 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire: @ GenBuhari,

Ebola disease is a bogus.

The west is just looking for every means possible to demonize the giant of Africa (Nigeria).

They have failed.

Sounds very ignorant and retarded..
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire:
barcanista, War is not good cool.
yu are right, war is not good. But she means well for you
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
egift:

She meant well and your Understanding is Right. Surprisingly most of the comments are about who go mentioned. How about the EBOLA the OP was talking about. Nairalanders, una sabi fight, I hail una ooooh!

Bros egift,
When did you venture into mind reading?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
[quote author=aresa]

Sounds very ignorant and retarded..[/quote]

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
egift:

I agree with all the above measures. But the exporting of the virus to Nigeria is premeditated.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire: @ GenBuhari,

Ebola disease is bogus.

The west is just looking for every means possible to demonize the giant of Africa (Nigeria).

They have failed.
Are you saying that Jonathan acted foolishly by allocating N1.2b to lagos for Ebola containment and another N200m to lagos as incentive for the ebola treatment?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that Jonathan acted foolishly by allocating N1.2b to lagos for Ebola containment and another N200m to lagos as incentive for the ebola treatment?

NO! Check the post above.
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire:

NO! Check the post above.
what about it?
Re: A Thread For The Wise by Firefire(m): 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: what about it?

I am aligned with egift on all the points.

egift:

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Wise by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Firefire:

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

INTERNATIONAL ISIS Terrorist Who Murdered James Foley Unmasked As Special Force / Hillarious Memes Of Nigerian Politics / GEJ Be Sincere To Your People, Ask Boko Haram To Cease Fire- Rotimi Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.