Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. (41431 Views)

Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Wike Blasts Amaechi For Trying To Derail Osinbajo's Visit / You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:49am On Apr 01, 2015
Governor Rotimi Amaechi is the man of the moment,due to the fact that he has been intimated and rubbished by the camp of PDP(People Democratic Party)..yet this man stood his ground,resisted all forms of intimidation and inferiority attack,he had the mind of the citizens at heart and was determined to do whatever ever he could within his power to push the right presidential candidate forward and with the Almighty God behind him,he succeeded...I therefore dedicate this thread to you/a loyal governor for saving Nigeria....Pls drop your comment of respect for the hardworking and relentless Governor,"ROTIMI AMAECHI"...God bless you and God bless Nigeria!

346 Likes 23 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Metallurgist: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Adultnextdoor:
Governor Rotimi Amaechi is the man of the moment,due to the fact that he has been intimated and rubbished by the camp of PDP(People Democratic Party)..yet this man stood his ground,resisted all forms of intimidation and inferiority attack,he had the mind of the citizens at heart and was determined to do whatever ever he could within his power to push the right presidential candidate forward and with the Almighty God behind him,he succeeded...I therefore dedicate this thread to you/a loyal governor for saving Nigeria....Pls drop your comment of respect for the hardworking and relentless Governor,"ROTIMI AMAECHI"...God bless you and God bless Nigeria!
GOD BLESS MY HERO ROTIMI AMAECHI

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by dinachi(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2015
Congrats governor Amaechi. You are one of my biggest inspirations.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by xreal: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2015
I respected him more when I watched the video of him and the soldier on the day he was to vote.

You are a true agent of CHANGE.

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by theV0ice: 8:55am On Apr 01, 2015
One hell of a crazy guy.

Only a madman (from the SS) would attempt to stand against the might of a SS presidency plus an aggressive and brutal first lady plus a wicked wike and still believe he won't be crushed.

He's just a crazy man.......but I like him

188 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 8:56am On Apr 01, 2015
God bless you Governor Rotimi Amaechi!...you'll be forever remembered in the hearts of Nigerians.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by huptin(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
A lot of credit must go to Amaechi for Buhari's success, as the DG of the campaign organisation his strategic and organisational acumen were world class.

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by remsonik(f): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2015
PDP made a very big mistake fighting amaechi. They have forgotten that he was a two terms speaker of the state house of reps and now a governor for two terms.Amaechi was wike's benefactor and you dont fight someone who you met in the game except you have all the resources he has in his arsenal.
This will really set the tone as to how people will vote in the forthcoming governorship elections in River's state.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by hungryboy(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi is a Judas,he will pay the price for this betrayal

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Mods!..pls move this thread to the frontpage....The entire world must acknowledge him as a hero of Nigeria!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by orobs93(m): 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
Hw sud prepare is bags house of reps member wount fit him he sud think of relocating to aso rock
Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

It's breakfast time. Your handle says it all

Back to the topic
He was amazing. A minister is guaranteed for him

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2015
He's an hero indeed...I SO Much LIKE HIM
HE DESERVES A MEDAL

NICE POST AWAITING HIM IN BUHARI's CABINET!!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nukilia: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2015
# HONESTY PAYS
God bless Amaechi grin grin grin

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Ymodulus: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi is one of the few respectable southerner. That don't think like the Igbo's majority.

He his an Hero, A respectable leader. And a role Model.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by omenka(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2015
Amaechi is a man in an exclusive class of his own. Dogged in resolve and with a great sense of humour and charisma.

They called him all manner of names from gay to transgender, but well, look at him now smiling all the way to Aso Rock.

I salute him.

55 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Chanchit: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2015
hungryboy:

One sachet of N20 hypo should cure you.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2015
Ymodulus:
Amaechi is one of the few respectable southerner. That don't think like the Igbo's majority.

He his an Hero, A respectable leader. And a role Model.
.....yes he truely is a respectable leader and a role model!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by sammyj: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2015
My governor my governor the defeater of the great Madam SHEPOPOTEMUS congratulations in advance for your resilience and determination, Aso Rock here you come !!!!! grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by sammyj: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2015
Bros na waaaaa oooooooo !!!! grin grin
Chanchit:

One sachet of N20 hypo should cure you.

7 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2015
pls work on this thread and push to frontpage @lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 01, 2015
In the build up to the elections, I admired Amaechi's confidence and doggedness. After this wonderful victory, that admiration has given way to profound respect. Amaechi truly stood against the odds especially the biting opposition of his kinsmen and home state. He has shown why he has achieved so much coming from such a humble background.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by gnykelly(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2015
may God bless him. I love his doggedness. also to Rev father Mbaka they're my hero. for change

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by BRAV0O(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
Ameachi dat I know, great man of our time, #kudos sir!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2015
gnykelly:
may God bless him. I love his doggedness. also to Rev father Mbaka they're my hero. for change
.......God bless all of them who fought for the countrys' well-being and God bless we the citizens of the country for our determination and relentless effort to be heard!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by jude33084(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2015
The day PDP lost Amiechi and Sarki to APC my dad said PDP was going to pay for it and now they have paid for it.

Though I didn't believe him then though wink

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by jude33084(m): 9:47am On Apr 01, 2015
Timbuktou:
In the build up to the elections, I admired Amaechi's confidence and doggedness. After this wonderful victory, that admiration has given way to profound respect. Amaechi truly stood against the odds especially the biting opposition of his kinsmen and home state. He has shown why he has achieved so much coming from such a humble background.

Good talk. Wike the one that called PEJ "jesus of okrika" will be shitting in his pants right now cheesy

16 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2015
Where are those saying Amaechi would be picked by EFCC? I love the doggedness of the Ubima born politician.

21 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by datbay(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2015
I love that man...I can give him my grandma for a second wife.

16 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2015
I can't just read the beautiful contributions here without making my input. Rotimi Amaechi is by every standard a great man and a hero. He took a big risk and it paid off. If Jonathan had won that would have been the end for Amaechi. Now power has changed hands and I think he might be made the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF). I also believe the voting pattern in Rivers State will change during the governorship election. Am quite confident Dakuku Peterside will emerge as the governor

32 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2015
jude33084:

Good talk. Wike the one that called PEJ "jesus of okrika" will be shitting in his pants right now cheesy
It's Evans Bipi, a member of the Rivers State House of Assembly that called Patience his "Jesu".

6 Likes

Re: A Thread Specially Dedicated To Governor "Rotimi Amaechi" For His Determination. by OrigamiIII: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2015
Hailings and maximum respect to the great hero and champion of our transition of our transition from civil rule to democratic rule. Rotimi Amaechi really did sacrificed a lot. Betrayed and abandoned by his closest friends, he remained undaunted in his conviction of democratic freedom.
I salute you sir.
Please do not forget the masses you fought for and that fought for you to achieve this very victory.
Kudos Rt.Hon.Rotimi Amaechi.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections By INEC / Udom Emmanuel Is Boosting Akwa Ibom Economy With Roads Construction / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.