Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist (2296 Views)

Why Mr Ayodele Dada Shouldn't Be Given A National Honour / 7 English Words Nigerians Use Everyday Which Don't Exist. / 8 People You Won’t Believe Actually Exist. You Have To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by successmart(m): 3:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hi everyone, you really know there are 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist. ok, here
http://sanilawal.viralphotos.net/products-that-really-shouldnt-exist comes all about them. Thanks
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by nnadychuks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
if u copy the post den paste am here u go die?? I nogo use dat link

10 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Baddestguyp(m): 9:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
nnadychuks: if u copy the post den paste am here u go die?? I nogo use dat link
seconded

2 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by countsparrow: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wayray bloggers everywhere....

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by iconize(m): 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
"Products" like 9jacrip shouldn't exist, reason being that he said:

peas are lemon coloured.

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize: "Products" like 9jacrip shouldn't exist, reason being that he said:

peas are lemon coloured.

If you passed through school, your certificate should be withdrawn!

Pee to quantify brain capacity instead of pea cheesy

You nor go kee person.

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by iconize(m): 10:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

If you passed through school, your certificate should be withdrawn!

Pee to quantify brain capacity instead of pea cheesy

You nor go kee person.

I quantified your brain with pee because it's completely barren.

Please where can I find those lemon coloured peas you talked about?

I've this feeling that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness...

So prove me wrong by telling me where I can find lemon coloured peas.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by rattlesnake(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
this blogging epedemic is worst than sars+eboila
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

I quantified your brain with pee because it's completely barren.

Please where can I find those lemon coloured peas you talked about?

I've this feeling that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you, hence the dumbness...

So prove me wrong by telling me where I can find lemon coloured peas.

Thank you!

At the emboldened: You cannot even do a proper assessment of the quantification theory, good lord!

How does pee relate to quantification? You are the reason lecturers are discouraged from putting in their best, you are not brilliant at all!

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by iconize(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

[s]At the emboldened: You cannot even do a proper assessment of the quantification theory, good lord!

How does pee relate to quantification? You are the reason lecturers are discouraged from putting in their best, you are not brilliant at all![/s]

Where can I find the lemon coloured peas you talked about?

2 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Where can I find the lemon coloured peas you talked about?

You indeed iconize dumbness.

Pee wee! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by iconize(m): 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

You indeed iconize dumbness.

Pee wee! cheesy

You're still running back and forth.

Just tell me where I can find those lemon coloured peas you talked about, or I'll take it that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

You're still running back and forth.

Just tell me where I can find those lemon coloured peas you talked about, or I'll take it that a mad woman with gorilla brains gave birth to you.

Having shown how incapacitated you are mentally, you have resorted to insulting your mother. I won't dip in that jacuzzi with you, your mother is wherever she is, innocently sleeping, with expectations of you becoming something in life. I won't insult her, no.

Come up with something better.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by iconize(m): 11:10pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

Having shown how incapacitated you are mentally, you have resorted to insulting your mother. I won't dip in that jacuzzi with you, your mother is wherever she is, innocently sleeping, with expectations of you becoming something in life. I won't insult her, no.

Come up with something better.

Did I insult your mother? Is your mother a mad woman with gorilla brains?

Please just tell me where I can find those lemon coloured peas you talked about.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
All i c is one link dat shudnt exist grin op, na ur blog?
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by ademega(m): 1:43pm On Aug 24, 2014
And two people fighting lol
Tazmode: All i c is one link dat shudnt exist grin op, na ur blog?
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by mastiphal25: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
well depends what u use it for or who uses it no
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by Sallychizzl3: 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
has the fight ended? embarassed
am kinda enjoying it. grin grin grin

@Op abeg leave this thread for the 2 fighters ASAP cos you and ur blog is irrelevant, nobody 'll click dat link. tongue
Re: 15 Products That Really Shouldn't Exist by AdeniyiA(m): 7:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
nnadychuks: if u copy the post den paste am here u go die?? I nogo use dat link

Baddestguyp: seconded
Thirded...smiley

(1) (Reply)

MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2015. Click Here To Apply / Answers To All Questions On Laspotech Post-utme Screening Registration | Easy24 / Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better? Answers Needed Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.