Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Answers To All Questions On Laspotech Post-utme Screening Registration | Easy24 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answers To All Questions On Laspotech Post-utme Screening Registration | Easy24 (2306 Views)

Question And Answers On Laspotech 2018 Application Forms (full-time / Part-time) / Let's Have Fun, Attempt All Questions. / Brain Exercise: How Smart Is Your Brain? Attempt All Questions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answers To All Questions On Laspotech Post-utme Screening Registration | Easy24 by easycafe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2016
AT COLLEGEWAY CENTER , www.easy24.com.ng WE HAVE NOTICED THE FOLLOWING ARE THE MOST FREQUENT QUESTIONS ASKED BY LASPOTECH POST-UTME APPLICANTS

****IS POST-UTME SAME AS FULL-TIME ND?
Yes!
Severally, we've had prospective candidate requesting for ND full-time form instead of POST-UTME, please note that they are thesame.

****WHAT DO I NEED TO REGISTER POST-UTME FORM?
============================
To register for LASPOTECH HND Full-time OR Part-Time form, you need the following...
1. O'Level Result
2. One Passport Photograph
3. JAMB result

****MY O'level RESULT IS NOT READY, CAN I APPLY ?
==============================
Yes, you can!
Provided you have completed your JAMB

****WHEN IS LASPOTECH POST-UTME FORM CLOSING:
================================
The official closing date for this form is not pasted on the polytechnic's website, although information has been going round that the form closes on 30th of August 206.

****COMMON YEARLY MISTAKES:
In The Past, We Have Witness People Making Mistakes Like.
1. Failure to Submit the Form Online After Filling.
2. Jamb Registration Number Error.
3. Name Error.
4. Payment Error.
Just To Mention a Few.

****WHAT DO I DO TO AVOID MISTAKES:
===============================
In order to avoid mistakes, you need professionals to fill your registration form, Make the payment, the submission and print out.

AT COLLEGEWAY CENTER , WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 7YEARS. (WITH AT LEAST ONE THOUSAND TWO HOUNDED (1,500) CANDIDATES YEARLY)
WHEN IT COMES TO REGISTRATIONS, WE GUARANTEE THE BEST.

EASYCONNECT: (Call or Whatzapp)
++2348084922124, +2348181918168

****I DID NOT CHOOSE LASPOTECH, CAN I APPLY?
===============================
Yes you can!
But you will need to enter through the daily programme, Not POST-UTME.
CLICK HERE TO SEE DETAILS. >>> https://www.nairaland.com/2370463/admission-into-laspotech-without-jamb#34628603 <<<

***IS HND PART-TIME FORM NOW ON?
===========================
Yes!
ND and HND Part-time (Weekend) form for Lagos State Polytechnic is currently on and you can apply at COLLEGEWAY CENTER ( LASPOTECH, Ikorodu)

***DO COLLEGEWAY CENTER OPEN ON SATURDAY?
NO!

EASYCONNECT: (Call or Whatzapp)
+2348084922124

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR ND PART-TIME?
======================================
The necessary requirements for ND part-time is
1. O'level result
2. Passport Photograph

WHAT IS THE REQUIREMENT FOR HND PART-TIME?
The requirement for HND Part-time is the same as HND full-time requirements above.

****DO COLLEGEWAY CENTER HAVE OFFICE INSIDE LASPOTECH?
NO!

[color=#000099]OUR OFFICE:

===========
Collegeway is a Admission Processing Center for Polytechnic and University Admissions.

Our Office is at Laspotech Activities Center, Ikorodu

EASYCONNECT: (Whatzapp or Call )
+2348084922124

Re: Answers To All Questions On Laspotech Post-utme Screening Registration | Easy24 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2016
they do post utme?

(1) (Reply)

BUK Direct Entry List / Fupre Or P.t.i Which Is Better? Answers Needed Pls. / Graduating With Second Class Lower Is No Longer An Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.