Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? (3366 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2014
kreamidiva:

Hey. Where have u been and how is MrChima and the kids?

Best regards....

You again?
You are still in this section? Ok let me catch you post here one more time you go know who I be
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by honeychild(f): 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
I don't think it's a good idea. She may find herself comparing her husband unfavourably with her single friend, or sharing problems or challenges she's facing with her husband. That's like laying the foundation for emotional infidelity or even worse.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by 100Cents: 11:25pm On Sep 21, 2014
Tymax: It's hard for me to be friends with married women. Some friends of mine who are now married women have complained that I have grown distant. sad

Marriage changes a woman in ways I don't understand. It's like I sense the change and unconsciously grow formal to them.

Exactly my stand.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by sheniqua: 2:01am On Sep 22, 2014
I don't see Any problems with that
I am even helping find them wives

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2014
Comment deleted.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
for what? what kind of rubbish male friend is that?

she can only deal with business partners! male friends are not welcome especially when you are married! it's total unacceptable
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Chinex2306: 12:28am On Oct 22, 2014
baralatie:

curiosity kills the cat!

Not all cats sha. . .
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Chinex2306: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2014
I think keeping a single male friend is cool. . . Its all about setting the boundaries and knowing when to opt out when thing - the friendship begins to get outta hand.

But I would not advice this for the fragile hearted.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by Chinex2306: 12:34am On Oct 22, 2014
iwakolewa:
I don't see why not,what's special about a single male friend, that a married male friend cant do...bottom line is the woman is keeping male friends outside her home....yes,there are mature women who can deal with male friends . They know when to set boundaries...they know their limits. ..I have more male friends than female friends, and since I got married,some are married,some are still single, most of the single ones have kept in touch, calling for advice on what to do when they just meet a lady etc .......the married ones call or ping when there are issues at home, and we share ideas,and learn from ourselves . The key thing here is morality, maturity and respect.

True
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by itstpia1: 2:41am On Oct 22, 2014
well, its not advisable for the most part, but it depends on how all the parties involved see it.

any objection from one party, should be viewed as a red flag.

no hard and fast rule really, its something you have to determine personally.

in nigeria, such a situation is generally viewed with more alarm than overseas.

imo, its better to have more female friends than male ones when you're married, all things being equal.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by itstpia1: 2:44am On Oct 22, 2014
beeevan:
No need for them.

i guess the question should be why does a married woman need single male friends.

and, wont the single ladies feel the married lady is blocking their chances with the single male friends?

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by baralatie(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Chinex2306:

Not all cats sha. . .
precisely all cats especially the big cats
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by lonelydora: 3:34am On Oct 27, 2014
It's a NO NO for me. Trouble dey sleep iyanga go wake am.
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by gfm01: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
MrsChima:
I am curious.
yeah iS good bt dat boyfriend must knw d value of dat married nd knw hw to handle her well
Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by mytym(m): 11:37am On May 26, 2015
quantumphysics:
on a serious note, if the divergence of a Sin x graph is (0>x>2rads), then f(x)= x/(x-1)... which gives an impossible probability..........

i like your signature PHYSICS I

1 Like

Re: Should Married Women Have Single Male Friends? by mizzochocinco: 12:49pm On May 26, 2015
Yes they can so long its just that, friendship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Daughter Came Back From School Like This, What Will Be Your Reaction? / My Husband Is Worse Than A PIG / Is It Wrong To Make Love With Your Partner In Same Bed With Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.