Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company (854 Views)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / I Want To Create A Bulk Sms Site.what Do I Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company by miraexcel(f): 8:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
Please introduce me to a cheap and effective bulk sms site/company. I need it for my biz. Thanks
Re: Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company by Epathra(f): 9:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
Re: Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company by Youngzedd(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
miraexcel: Please introduce me to a cheap and effective bulk sms site/company. I need it for my biz. Thanks

There is only two bulk sms company, NetBulkSMS and others.

Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site

Re: Someone Please Tell Me The Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site/company by Tolzeal(m): 11:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Youngzedd:

There is only two bulk sms company, NetBulkSMS and others.

Cheapest And Effective Bulk SMS Site

Bwaaah and Others Indeed!!!

(1) (Reply)

Interesting! Make Sweet Money In Real Estate Business Without Any Capital / Success Will Never Come To Entrepreneurs Who Do These 10 Things / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.