Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) (27562 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Second Edition Winner::FUNAAB -Congratulations- / Nairaland Interschool Debate. :::Planning Thread / Nairaland Annual Educational Debate Competition(planning thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 10:55am On Jun 25, 2015
Pseudonomer? Your course.? So we can proceed.....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sosiQQ(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2015
Y'all should click the link and vote sosiqdude as mr.nairaland

www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fynestboi:
Pseudonomer? Your course.? So we can proceed.....

Computer Science and Mathematics
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Cool.... Now work as a team pick one of the opponent course more like DEBATER 1 FROM FUNAAB VS DEBATER 2 OR 1 FROM IBADANPOLY.......
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
Nairaland Interschool Debate FINAL MATCH....

5TH JULY.....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fynestboi:
Nairaland Interschool Debate FINAL MATCH....

5TH JULY.....

Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fynestboi:
Cool.... Now work as a team pick one of the opponent course more like DEBATER 1 FROM FUNAAB VS DEBATER 2 OR 1 FROM IBADANPOLY.......
i am not getting this. pls elucidate.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2015
sammyscholar:
i am not getting this. pls elucidate.

Pick up pseudonomer or Nunushokoto course make research on it then paint your own course as nation building while you oppose either pseudonomer or Nunushokoto course as not a nation building course..... More like putting up the advantages of your course and showing the disadvantages of your opponent course....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Fynestboi:

Pick up pseudonomer or Nunushokoto course make research on it then paint your own course as nation building while you oppose either pseudonomer or Nunushokoto course as not a nation building course..... More like putting up the advantages of your course and showing the disadvantages of your opponent course....
ok, I now get it. Nevertheless, to assuage confict of choice, which of abu's rep should i pick? pls state out who should be countering who.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2015
sammyscholar:
ok, I now get it. Nevertheless, to assuage confict of choice, which of abu's rep should i pick? pls state out who should be countering who.

You and your rep should decide that......
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by ogbonnajoe(m): 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
@ Fynestboi, what is next. This thread is cold.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2015
Lol
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't actually get the tackling of the opponent's course of study. Should it be part of my essay, or some sort. Must I debate against the opponent that picked me, or against any of the opponent
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
pseudonomer:
I don't actually get the tackling of the opponent's course of study. Should it be part of my essay, or some sort. Must I debate against the opponent that picked me, or against any of the opponent
against any..... But make sure there is no clash of discourse between you and you partner....
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Fynestboi:
against any..... But make sure there is no clash of discourse between you and you partner....

Okay, I will take on one, and my partner will take on the other.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
pseudonomer:

Okay, I will take on one, and my partner will take on the other.

Exactly...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fynestboi:

Exactly...
darrytoz takes on nunushokto and sammyscholar on pseudonomer.....................any objection from the Abuzaria reps?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyscholar:
darrytoz takes on nunushokto and sammyscholar on pseudonomer.....................any objection from the Abuzaria reps?

We decide what we want. And you've been mentioning Abu.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Nunushokoto(m): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
pseudonomer:

I have been wanting to say that for a long time
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by sammyscholar(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
pseudonomer:

My humble apology. FUNAAB i meant to write. what is the agreement of you guys?
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
sammyscholar:
My humble apology. FUNAAB i meant to write. what is the agreement of you guys?

Do we have to tell you.
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2015
Less than an hour...

Sammyscholar
Darrytoz
Pseudonomer
Nunushokto...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fynestboi:
Less than an hour...

Sammyscholar
Darrytoz
Pseudonomer
Nunushokto...

...... .
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Sighted..... Pseudonomer...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by Fynestboi: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
pseudonomer:

I can only counter Sammyscholar argument right?

Yes sir.. however you can assist your partner if you have Identified how to...
Re: NISD Second Edition (Planning Thread) by pseudonomer: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Fynestboi:

Yes sir.. however you can assist your partner if you have Identified how to...

Okay, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA / Federal Poly Nekede Cut-off Mark / The Polytechnic, Ibadan Post-utme (e-test) Cut-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.