Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks (30876 Views)

Pay Your Gospel Musicians / Piano Tutorials For Sale For Gospel Musicians At Affordable Class / Gospel Musicians: This Post Is For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by MizTyna(f): 11:24am On Aug 24, 2014
I love Nosa's i go always pray for you
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by laeffizy(f): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2014
Frank Edwards... mma mma still makes me cry.
Chris Morgan... that guy is so good. his Kabiosi and d other one he ft Monica O; we cry Abba father
Sinach... I always thought she was a foreign gospel artiste o. D woman is good. I know who I am, awesome God, and more of your are my favorites
Sammy okposo... have a couple of his songs

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dehmohlah(m): 11:28am On Aug 24, 2014
All of you are tribalistic in your judgement, Frank Edward is the best gospel muscian in Nigeria in fact in Africa then I can pick Kenny Kore as no 2.....

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2014
I feel so ashamed
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dehmohlah(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
All of una no b true christian, una suppose dey church, una dey nairaland. Be born again ooo....
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Audinowing(m): 11:32am On Aug 24, 2014
pigin: Chris Morgan and Ikagwu
Chris Morgan. His songs lift my spirit anytime I am down. He is really doing a good job.

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by eyenborosky: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2014
Ma favoritez:
1. Sinach
2. Lara George
3.Aity denis inyang
4.Nathaniel Bassey
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by eyenborosky: 11:40am On Aug 24, 2014
Ma favoritez:
1. Sinach
2. Lara George
3.Frank Edward
4. Aity Denis Inyang
5.Nathaniel Bassey
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by GboyegaD(m): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2014
My favorite indigenous gospel musicians are:
Baba Ara, Cherubim and Seraphim Movement Church (Ayo Ni O), Tope Alabi, ECWA Yoruba Choir etc.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dabrake(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
QuiverBox: Panam Percy Paul
Your head dey there jare.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by GboyegaD(m): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2014
dehmohlah: All of una no b true christian, una suppose dey church, una dey nairaland. Be born again ooo....

You know whether we don come back from church?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dehmohlah(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
MsSteph: I feel so ashamed

Ashamed of wat?
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 24, 2014
dehmohlah:

Ashamed of wat?
i know only 3
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2014
5. tope alabi: all her songs are great

4. Panem percy paul: all his tracks

3. Frank edward: beautiful, where we belong, etc

2. Sinach: holyghost party, nobody like our God, blessed etc

1. Chris Delvan: this guy is something else from Yahweh u are glorious, El lylon, hmm hmm etc. I love his songs

3 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Boblanre: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
1. Frank Edwards (Most of his songs)
2. Nathaniel Bassey (Imela)
3. Flo (Tuale)
4. Sinach (Because You Live)
5. Solomon Lange (Albarku)
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by akatekpe(m): 12:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chris Morgan- Often as I breath,Yahweh

Elijah Oyelade-the way u father me, Glorious God

Frank Edward omema
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Savigne(f): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
My List
1.Franklin Edwards
2.Sinachi
3.T-sharp
I cant think of any other Nigerian gospel artiste that I like
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by PasD(m): 12:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Sinach, joe praise, tsharp, frank edwards, Royal Realm (Those guys are blessed), flo, and and and and......many more
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by revolt(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nathaniel Bassey and sinach. Imela and great are you lord even beat most foreign Gospel songs....
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by flipflop(f): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: Hello peeps I just wish to emulate some of our gospel artistes, I must confess they are really trying. Well to digress further here are my top four musicians count down.

5. sinach . A great vocalist, whose song has inspired many, "I am who God says I am, is like the song is purposely meant for me, what about 'awesome God, more of you' in conclusion this woman is bomb.

4. Tope alabi well very controversial these recent times but I must. tell you she has this talent that is indisputable, her album are always tight, she has produced more music than any gospel artiste in Nigeria, though she sings in yoruba dialect but she's good in what she's doing.
I got to a stage that I dint and couldn't even pick my best tracks from her music, but I can't forget the likes of 'ji irawo, opin irinajo, Jesu olurapada, certificati, funmilayo' etc this woman is too much

3. Lara George this woman is good, she gat the voice, talent and the style that keeps her going, I can't forget tracks like "komasi, dansaki, kolebaje, etc" but it seems are songs are not as interesting. And powerful as before, (my opinion) and don't forget this hit song "ijoba orun," its a great song.

2.Franklin Edwards great producer and song write, can't also forget hits like "you tOo they bless me o, ome ma e, alcatraz blues and the great great great imamma" , the song is very powerful as u also know.

1. Kenny k'ore guess this guy deserve a special seat, men this guy is "too good" he raps, sings and even chants, his first album was like a bomb, don't like disunity o but I think he's now better off than when he wes in infinity group, the way he stops and plays back is a gift on is own, guess I'm his biggest fan lol. But my best tracks in his first album is "eledumare, somore, hallelujah ft in kis image, bebelube, believe, psalm 23, ordinary man, etc." but in his latest album, I listened to the album more than two times in a day I mean the whole tracks, none of it is ever dulling, well lemme list some too ' kuluso( very very captivating listen to it first and thank me later if u av not) motiri, blind man guitar, are u ready, nibo, dream of the end, be like Jesus etc. Must say this guy is the bomb. Thanks let's see urs.
you've got a good list there, you must have good ears buds for excellent songs. I agree with this list. Good work!

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by flipflop(f): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funniez: Make I book space first, I go comment when they start winning souls for God 2ru dia musics.
I rilly can't say about the others on the list but Tope Alabi's songs are "heart turning". if the conscience is still alive, one can't listen to kokoro igbala and it likes without desiring a better fellowship with God. And also Shola Allyson's songs.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by flipflop(f): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Funniez: Make I book space first, I go comment when they start winning souls for God 2ru dia musics.
I rilly can't say about the others on the list but Tope Alabi's songs are "heart turning". if the conscience is still alive, one can't listen to kokoro igbala and it likes without desiring a better fellowship with God. And also Shola Allyson's songs, Sinachi's more of you etc.

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by ibrahym47(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Donfamous: Hello peeps I just wish to emulate some of our gospel artistes, I must confess they are really trying. Well to digress further here are my top four musicians count down.

5. sinach . A great vocalist, whose song has inspired many, "I am who God says I am, is like the song is purposely meant for me, what about 'awesome God, more of you' in conclusion this woman is bomb.

4. Tope alabi well very controversial these recent times but I must. tell you she has this talent that is indisputable, her album are always tight, she has produced more music than any gospel artiste in Nigeria, though she sings in yoruba dialect but she's good in what she's doing.
I got to a stage that I dint and couldn't even pick my best tracks from her music, but I can't forget the likes of 'ji irawo, opin irinajo, Jesu olurapada, certificati, funmilayo' etc this woman is too much

3. Lara George this woman is good, she gat the voice, talent and the style that keeps her going, I can't forget tracks like "komasi, dansaki, kolebaje, etc" but it seems are songs are not as interesting. And powerful as before, (my opinion) and don't forget this hit song "ijoba orun," its a great song.

2.Franklin Edwards great producer and song write, can't also forget hits like "you tOo they bless me o, ome ma e, alcatraz blues and the great great great imamma" , the song is very powerful as u also know.

1. Kenny k'ore guess this guy deserve a special seat, men this guy is "too good" he raps, sings and even chants, his first album was like a bomb, don't like disunity o but I think he's now better off than when he wes in infinity group, the way he stops and plays back is a gift on is own, guess I'm his biggest fan lol. But my best tracks in his first album is "eledumare, somore, hallelujah ft in kis image, bebelube, believe, psalm 23, ordinary man, etc." but in his latest album, I listened to the album more than two times in a day I mean the whole tracks, none of it is ever dulling, well lemme list some too ' kuluso( very very captivating listen to it first and thank me later if u av not) motiri, blind man guitar, are u ready, nibo, dream of the end, be like Jesus etc. Must say this guy is the bomb. Thanks let's see urs.
gimme dat 'yesu nagode'
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by princesa(f): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
1 Sinach...i just love her music! Ever since i heard her sing, she became the Nigerian Cece Winans for me, although they have totally vocal different range. I have so many favorites in her songs, infact, saying I love them all is not an understatement.

2 frank Edwards...he's also signed with Love word records and keep dishing out hit songs after hit songs, plus i love that he also sings rock. Best track for me is 'Drop it at his feet'. In all, i love his songs.

3. Chris Morgan. I didn't know about this guy before, but when I did, i really loved his music. Don't have a favourite in his song though.

4. Cobhams: that man is an inspiration in his self! He's blind, once an atheist and now sings for God with his piano. Love most of his songs and collaborations.

5. Nathaniel Bassey: 'Is your name in the book of life?' that track of his just give you goosebumps when you listen to it. I don't know much about his songs, but this singular is worth mentioning.

5 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Lyoncrescent: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nosa:His album is filled with inspirational songs. I particularly like Always on My Mind,Always Pray for you and One Encounter

Kenny Kore: His last album was great. Like the Press on Track the most. Very Creative guy.

C and S Ayo Ni O:Probably the greatest yoruba choir ever liveth.Apata Aiyeraiye,Ijinle Ife,Ore Otito,Oke Mimo,Take Control,Month Jewo Jesu Kristi,Igbala De,Sagbara Kale etc. When it comes deep spiritual songs,Ayo Ni o is a must listen.

Lara George: Komasi o is her best song for me

Funmi Aragbaiye: Call me old school but her songs made waves in the 90s and I particulary like Month Gbo Ipe,A Gbe o Ga and Mo Duro Le Kristi Apata etc

Special Mention to Baba Ara(The word album),Shola Allyson,Sinach,Ayewa Adelakun and The Celestial Church of Christ choir led by steven pelemoh(Oluwa ni Apata Mi and Moronu titi)

1 Like

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
`Frank Edwards: Okaka, you too dey bless me.

Even though I am a Pastafarian, I still find these songs worthy enough for me to worship Almighty Spaghetti with them.
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by dclone: 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pst. Nathaniel bassey.

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by jabbo(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
Chris Delvan (You are glorious)
Solomon Lange (Yabo)
Buchi
Jeremiah Gyang (Na baka)
Sinache

2 Likes

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Boscojugunu(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
Please send me your pin

Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by 1stola: 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
apostlejuly:
I smell tribalism here
smh
must he like what you like?
ode
Re: Your Top 5 Indigenous Gospel Musicians And Your Favorite Tracks by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
shaboti: Frank edwards is my number one

Frank Edward anytime,any day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex / "God Would Do It Is A Slogan Of The Indolent" - Bishop Oyedepo / Can A Real Born Again Girl(+prayer Worrior) Be Romantic??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.