Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? (1629 Views)

Guys; Can You Marry A Lady That Has Gone Through This? (see Photo) / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tattoos? / Can A Guy Marry A Lady Older Than Him(with Nigeria Believe?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by teena(f): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2006
My friend is 32 and the lady he is dating is 36, their r/ship has bn an enviable one and they want to get married. Recently, they have declared their real dates of birth and they are confused, whether to go on with the marriage or not?

Plz they need our opinion and advice. wink
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by obaf(m): 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2006
Why not,Age is just a Number,although it matters a lot but i dont think it matters when they can get along well and the lady respect the Guy as her head,and the guy is more mature and responsible ,not waiting for the ladies to do things,then it doesn't matter.
In as much they understand each other,they should n't go to broadcast to eveerybody,keep it between themselves,because when extended familiy start to hear,then problems will set in,you know our culture in Africa now,but to me ,it doesnt matter.
Even all my past relationships and the present one,is either my mate or older than me,and we get along fine,it only the older ladies, are always rushing which will drive the guy away,i think if they can move on the guy's pace and encouragment from the lady,things will be fine!!!
Cheers
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by shawna(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2006
of course he can thats the new trend nowaday marry some one extremely older than you or younger
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by eveseh(f): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2006
depens,
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by Oracle(m): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2006
eveseh:

depens,

depends on what?
eve your answers always has a twist.

definitely a guy can even marry his mother agemate provided there is love in the relationship
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by iice(f): 5:46am On Jul 25, 2006
I even thot it was like 10yr gap or something when i say the thread, and no there's no wrong in it, its all about the ppl involved hey see Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher(HOTTIEEEE)
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by eveseh(f): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2006
Oracle:

depends on what?
eve your answers always has a twist.

definitely a guy can even marry his mother agemate provided there is love in the relationship

yea it always has a twist because i aint gotta explain MO history be4 u know am right
depends because it's love when love is dere,nuthing u can do
love doesnt go by age,but it pays for what u feels
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by teena(f): 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2006
Am so proud of all of U. Tanx a million times 4 ur candid opinion. I'll advice my friend involved.
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2006
i won't be proud of a body that do that expecially my body. because the question will still come back to you cos as for i will be looking at the guy as my younger brother. think about it people mary matured guys and they still go through hell in the marriage not talking of marrying your baby brother. and is there no older guys out there? nairaland guy do something.
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by babymine(f): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2006
If those involved in the relationship are comfortable with it, then its ok.
Re: Can A Guy Marry A Lady That Is Older Than Him? by hayprof(m): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2006
Y not? If they can respect each other,i mean the man knows his responsibility as the head

(1) (Reply)

Igbos To Float Diaspora Fund And Spare Parts Factory / I Think Questionmarkmag.com Is Just A Dumb Site / How April Fool Killed His Dad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.