Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? (704 Views)

How To Configure W3 Total Cache Plugin and increase your website speed. / How Can I Configure My SMF To Have Topics Arranged Like That Of Old NL / How Do I Configure My Laptop's Inbuilt Modem For Internet Browsing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? by ZUBY77(m): 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hello everyone,
i have a website but i still dont understand how to use the sites e mails.
forinstance,

the website is john.com.
how do i create an e mail to use as

john@john.com.
i have created one but i dont know how to actually use it.
any help will be appreciated
Re: Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? by switchmax8: 10:23am On Oct 24, 2008
hello fella,
Go to your cpanel there is a space there to creat email as soon as you have created you can start using it but,it depends on the size of the website that will determine the number of emails to use
Re: Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? by kehers(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2008
And u can check ur emails via http://urdomain/webmail
U may also want to check the post: http://blog.ngbot.com/articles/27/
Re: Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? by bug24(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2008
Good work guyz, PROBLEM SOLVED.
Re: Ho Wdo I Configure My Websites E Mails? by uspry1(f): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2008
Go cpanel to access "email account" to create new username "john" there.

Also you can set "email forward" for john@john.com to be forwarded to yahoo mail or gmail or other email address differently if you do not want access the cpanel webmail to check your incoming mail there or use Outlook Express/Outlook, Thunderbird, Incredimail, etc.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Please Critique This Students Web Site / Aba Or Ph Website Builders / Website Promotion With Rss Feeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.