Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

1870ci's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1870ci's Profile / 1870ci's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Again, Russian Rubble Strengthens Against Euro And US Dollar by 1870ci: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Who have they traded the Rubble with? Who demanded for it?

This is logical bro
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics) by 1870ci: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

What's the population of Isrealis to occupy Egypt and Saudi Arabia

All this are fantasy

Isrealis can't even occupy Niger State or Oyo State

[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Again, Russian Rubble Strengthens Against Euro And US Dollar by 1870ci: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
helinues:
False hope for the Russians. Who have they been trading it with even with the sanctions
[/s]
Crime / Re: Woman Arrested For Burying Her New Born Baby Inside Banana Plantation In Kogi by 1870ci: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s
How is that illiterate-looking dirty old prostitute be described as a slay queen by any stretch of the imagination?

As if being dirty and illiterate is not enough, the rotten public dog has such a dangerous heart that even Lucifer will be shocked. angry
[/s]
Politics / Re: Wike: Why I Did Not See Obaseki When I Visited Edo by 1870ci: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Am sorry for the curse and bad words... May God bless you as you did the right thing I I honestly take back every evil words I used

Accept my apology as well

Good day
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin To Receive UN Secretary-general Guterres Who Is To Arrive In Moscow Today by 1870ci: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

cool

Finally

Sanctions isn't working how about dialogue

[/s]
Politics / Re: Is This Best Shot At Igbo Presidency? by 1870ci: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
helinues:

@emboldened. how was he able to do that. Let's be logical here.

[/s]
Crime / Re: BREAKING: Police Declares 12 Persons Wanted Over Ananmbra Killings by 1870ci: 7:14am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

I dey tell you oh.

Instead of listing names like Abubakar Ibrahim, Umar Hassan, Abdullahi Yusuf, Adamu Kabiru, Yahaya Jubrin, they are here calling shinedu Ebuka, Obiora Emeka etc. Is it that they don't know ipob pigs have been screaming fulani herdsmen or what?

Even though same ipob pigs are always cheering ugm for killing and going to social media to blame fulani herdsmen and dss angry

The police is very useless indeed. undecided
[/s]
Family / Re: Mother Abandons A Newborn Baby In An Uncompleted Building In Kaduna (photos) by 1870ci: 7:13am On Apr 23, 2022
[s]
midolian:
Guy, stop fooling yourself reacting to madamvanessa's post thinking HE is a woman. He is a jobless boy with thousands of monikers on this forum. He is the same jobless canceler we all know..

Omenka, take note pls.
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.